1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A hosted-BANS, but better. 100% Commissions

Discussion in 'eBay' started by purdue512, Dec 21, 2007.

1. OddManOut

OddManOut Active Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome. Very nice! Worth the wait. Mine are posted. Are the commissions posted real-time after a sale?

OddManOut, Feb 12, 2008 IP
  2. cpufreak3

cpufreak3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So can we start to refer people through our Aff link for Income Stores?

cpufreak3, Feb 12, 2008 IP
  3. purdue512

purdue512 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. To build links, go to IncomeStores.com and click Affiliates... Be sure to log in before grabbing the code. Your Compare4.us login will work.

We nested a small piece of code so you can test your link after you've posted the code. After cutting-and-pasting the HTML code for the banner of your choice to your site, test the link by clicking on it yourself. You should land on the sign-up page of IncomeStores.com... In the VERY VERY bottom right of the long disclaimer language in small print, you should see (ATC: ####), where the number is your affiliate ID... If you don't see this, then the affiliate code has not been installed appropriately.

The code is cookie based, so you'll own any traffic you send. Click around the site a bit and then go back to Sign Up and you should still see the (ATC: ####) in the bottom right.

Please alert me to any issues ASAP.

Thx

purdue512, Feb 12, 2008 IP
  4. cpufreak3

cpufreak3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's working fine for me. Took a try or two to actually get the aff code in my link, but it's there and I see it in the footer. Thanks, time to promote.

Also, does the aff module within our own store work?

cpufreak3, Feb 12, 2008 IP
  5. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Yes, should be 100%. I've received no issues or bugs on the Affiliate Module within your individual stores. I know someone here did a thorough independent QA on it in addition to our internal testing activities. If you look back in this thread, you should find it.

Remember when testing your affiliate program that your affiliates own the traffic for 7 days. This can throw you off if you're not expecting it and you're evaluating the ID rotation percentage setting in AFFILIATES: CONFIGURE PROGRAM in your store....

purdue512, Feb 13, 2008 IP
  6. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Im really enjoying this Purdue, I am starting to see more and more traffic and I have had about 5 Sales on my First site now without putting alot of effort in. I need to build more links just not sure where to do it without spamming everywhere.. Any Ideas?

auburnfan23, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  7. nyx

nyx Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been using Bookmarking Demon and Directory Submitter.

nyx, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  8. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You paid for bookmarking Demon?

I have a directory and article submitter somewhere maybe I will dust them off..

auburnfan23, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  9. nyx

nyx Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I did. It's the only program I have found that can semi-automate social bookmarking. Once you get some profiles/accounts set-up with the bookmarking sites, you can use them for new sites too which is cool. That's really the only thing that's semi-automated about the program. All of the bookmarking is done automatically when you want it to.

nyx, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  10. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Glad to hear it. The feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. I think the revenues for you early-birds is about to start rolling in...

Great discussion on link-building guys. I can't stress the importance of in-bound links enough. It's critical, but does take thought. Do your research on keywords.

Also, I was testing OnlyWire last night to see if I could recommend it to you for bookmarking your store. They claim to post to over 20 bookmark sites for you automatically. I spent 45 minutes and signed-up for everything on their list. I did a submission. Then I went around to see if it was actually there. I only found about 4 of them... So, maybe not worth the time.

I will try what you guys have recommended next...

purdue512, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  11. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Hey NYX - I see that Bookmarking Demon is $97. Do you have the list of social bookmarking sites that it registers you at? I'm thinking this should be a potential future feature in IncomeStores to bookmark your articles. I already have the DIGG and De.licio.us built, but would like to explore more.

Thx

12. nyx

nyx Peon

Best Answers:
    That would be great to make it a feature. I'm a member of a different site building product and after a site is up, the system automatically bookmarks it at about 14 different places. So that would be great if Niche Income Stores could do something like that when a new article is posted.

Here are the sites that Bookmarking Demon can post to (at the moment):

bibsonomy.org
    buddymarks.com
    citeulike.org
    connectedy.com
    del.icio.us
    faves.com
    furl.net
    getboo.com
    linkagogo.com
    ma.gnolia.com
    mister-wong.com
    netvouz.com
    simpy.com
    spurl.net
    taggly.com
    technorati.com

Plus, about 45 or so Scuttle sites. Not all of them go through but definitely enough each run. These kind of change on a daily basis or so.

nyx, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  13. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Awesome. Thanks. I really like this idea.

You paid $97 for that software, right? So, I'm thinking this should be a value-added feature in IncomeStores for an additional fee..

Let me know your feedback.

14. nyx

nyx Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't remember how much I paid. It's been a while since I bought it. The price might have increased.

If an IncomeStores owner could submit their store to a queue after they have everything set-up and it would get bookmarked at multiple sites, that would be nice too along with the article bookmarking. Kind of like a self-promoting feature.

nyx, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  15. anarmyofme

anarmyofme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could also try socialmarker.com and getbookmark.com. Does the same thing for free.

On another note, I just signed up for Jetsubmitter and 376 articles (all unique due to Jetspinner) have been submitted to directories. I won't feel the effect now, but if it works out, I'll let you all know.

anarmyofme, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  16. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the suggestions Michael. I'll check them out..

Also, I'd like to retire that sales page you have in your sig...

Two options:

1) Point them at: http://www.mapinfo.org/?P=Affiliates Your affiliate code is put in when they hit "more info"
    2) Update your links using the new Affiliate page at http://www.incomestores.com/Signup/?P=Affiliates

I think #2 is better because it's less clicks to the purchase... But it's you call..

17. anarmyofme

anarmyofme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info!

Question: On the home page of CJ, there are new programs added to the catalog every week. Will our stores attempt to draw from these programs as well? (Leading into the question of whether or not we should apply for new programs as often as they become available)

anarmyofme, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  18. shockalock-g

shockalock-g Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks pretty cool..think I may try this out!

shockalock-g, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  19. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Great. We think it's cool - but we're biased of course. New features coming all the time. Positive reports of earnings...

I'm available most days by IM or phone if you have questions or concerns... I've chatted with most of the regulars in this thread if you need references...

purdue512, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  20. purdue512

Best Answers:
    You should join as many as possible that are in any way related to your niche.

purdue512, Feb 17, 2008 IP