1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just got Paid $147.50 from PayU2Blog !

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Tom Thumb, Nov 23, 2007.

1. thehotbusinesses@hotmail.

thehotbusinesses@hotmail. Active Member

Best Answers:
    sorry that made very litle sense

2. waxingpoetic

waxingpoetic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think what Tom is saying is that he just incorporates the assigned post into his regular blog posting so that it doesn't stand out really. He will discuss the product or whatever in passing by linking underneath the anchor text.

For example, you take the paragraph I just wrote up there ^...say an advertiser is paying me to write about his product "anchor text"...hypothetically speaking.

In that paragraph, I just mentioned "anchor text" in passing. I link it to the advertiser's site and go on about my day.

I'm not sure that's what these advertisers had in mind when they decided to purchase blog posts for advertising. When someone pays me to post, I post about the product, website, service...that's the entire post. I link to the advertiser a minimum of 4 times. To me, that is what they are paying for. If you are not willing to sacrifice the integrity of your blog for assignments that may not relate to your niche, then perhaps you shouldn't accept PPP jobs.

Also, I like to think about this from the advertiser's perspective. If I were paying someone to mention me in their blog, and I was paying say...$10. I would expect more than a couple of linked phrases pertaining to my product or service. At the most, I would want a complete blog post dedicated to me. At the very least a couple paragraphs for that kind of money.

I'm having trouble seeing the upside to these sites and seeing how it is a positive experience for either side...but then, I'm not getting paid.

waxingpoetic, Feb 15, 2008 IP
    Tom Thumb likes this.
  3. Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Waxing... thanks for that..

If you use Pay Per post for example and get paid $xx plus then by all means there should be a complete review of the product. For Sponsoredreviews.com I would do the same.

For Blog posts from $5-$10 an advertiser is getting a backlink from original content on a PR3 plus site. I accept that you spend time and effort at a Blog post for the right money.. But to be honest as long as the posts get accepted by the services like Payu2blog and Smorty whose responsibility it is every time a post is Approved to check Post quality then Im happy.

The first second im pulled up because of a bad quality post I would change it .. but hasnt happened because I do spend the time writing a relevant post without comprimising my Blog content.

This Thread is about Bloggers making money from these kind of services and long may it continue!

Tom Thumb, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  4. dbullet007

dbullet007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks good, I just signed up. Thanks for the info.

I've been paid by blogsvertise.com as well. You can even choose your own minimum payouts there.

dbullet007, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  5. cell-phone-accessories

cell-phone-accessories Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there any concern that the big "g" will consider it a paid link and give you some pr grief over the issue? Remember the last couple updates and how so many sites were affected?

cell-phone-accessories, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  6. Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My reason for building the links into my natural writing for that particular blog is for exactly the reason that it doesnt look like an obvious paid post. Most "paid posts" stand out like a sore thumb :)

Unless an advertiser specifies a review , Payu2blog actually promote the use of your imagination to build the link into a post..

And so thats why Ive build in links about almost anything into my various blogs :)

Tom Thumb, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  7. razashah

razashah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Verynice , I will try to signup there and let see if i can earn something as well , how ever this is penny but better then nothing at the time...........

Thanks

razashah, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  8. Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is penny? Dont understand? You can make lots with this!

Tom Thumb, Feb 16, 2008 IP
    waxingpoetic likes this.
  9. waxingpoetic

waxingpoetic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good points all the way around, Tom. I'm with you, if the services are accepting the posts, keep on chugging at it.

I've had 14 pending assignments with SponsoredReviews for at least a couple months now. I did read at the site that it takes a while sometimes for the advertisers to respond, if they do at all, but sheesh. With Bloggerwave, I did one post and got paid once and never received any more job assignments and never got an answer to my inquiry on how to get more.

Do ya think it was the dark pirate theme on my blog? LOL I don't know, I have since changed it when my Entrecard droppers didn't want me to advertise with them. LOL Like I'm just at a loss with these services. I've signed up for most of the others, and I was either rejected to never heard anything.

Anyway..the point is that if you're making money, dude. More power to ya and I'm happy for you. I have moved on from these sites (and I'm not making any money, LOL) because they just weren't working for me. If have any tips, I'll be more than happy to hear them. Good discussion. Rep +

waxingpoetic, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  10. Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Cheers Buddy... Will have a look in a bit :) Sorry to hear the dollars aint flowing but will put thinking cap on :)

Tom Thumb, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  11. asaleksen

asaleksen Guest

Best Answers:
    are there any limit? For example if I can write 200+ article in one day, that means I earn 1000+ USD in a day?

asaleksen, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  12. Chancey

Chancey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CAn you provide a link to your blogs?

Chancey, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  13. ardley216

ardley216 Peon

Best Answers:
    Im sure this has been asked.. but it would take forever to read 6 pages of posts...

do you NEED a blog to do this??

i dont have a blog.. would it be a good idea to set one up? if so, how long would it take?

ardley216, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  14. sudarshannus

sudarshannus Peon

Best Answers:
    Wont google Penalise for Paid Reviews?

sudarshannus, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  15. ardley216

ardley216 Peon

Best Answers:
    ok so i need a blog... if i made one right now and filled it with content for my website, and signed up, would i get in? or does it need to be ranked.. have PR... or be indexed by google?... and am i only paid for people posting on my blog? or is it i get paid for posting other peoples blogs?

ardley216, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  16. skumfidusen

skumfidusen Peon

Best Answers:
    do the blogs need to be hosted on my own server?
    do they need to have pr?
    what subject do they have to be on?
    can i start a blog right now and start getting paid for posting imedently?

skumfidusen, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  17. Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb Notable Member

Best Answers:
    asaleksen - The articles must be unique. You cant write 200 uniques a day. With systems like Payu2blog you are assigned a number of Blog posts at one time. Smorty offers one at a time.

sudarshannus - If the blog posts look like they are paid reviews and have a "REVIEW ME" or "Pay Per Post" sticker then Google may penalise. I always make my posts fit into my blog.

ardley216 - so many questions :) .
    1)You need a blog
    2) It needs to be indexed and preferably have PR.
    3) You write the post on the subject you are given and include a URL backlink to the Advertiser.
    4) Im curious you ask when you have a Link in your sig for something similar :)

skumfidusen -
    Generally blogger or wordpress accounts arent accepted . You need your own domain.
    Its better if the domain has PR & indexed.
    If your blog is accepted you can post straight away but some rules say that the Blog should be over 60 days old.

Hope this helps. Smorty & Payu2blog websites will have more on rules.

Cheers!

Tom Thumb, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  18. baumann93

baumann93 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is important for blog to be indexed. Having PR is nice, but not mandatory. I got my NO PR blog accepted and PR3 blog rejected because PR3 is not indexed fully but NO PR blog is indexed.

baumann93, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  19. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Peon

Best Answers:
    How well does this work someone with bad english skills. my blogs at kanehart dot com not advertising this just junk but if I can make money some how...

Kane Hart, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  20. Shreyash

Shreyash Active Member

Best Answers:
    pay2blog rejected my blog i guess......
    it's the Extreme Gaming Blog on my signatures....
    what should i do?

Shreyash, Feb 17, 2008 IP