1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DealWorx ACRUs

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by thewaya, Feb 1, 2008.

Hello,

Has anyone had any experience with DealWorx.com - they provide traffic to your ebay sites that sign up. Their trial worked for me, but I'm a bit worried about being banned from CJ.

Any thoughts?

thewaya, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  2. Nathy

Nathy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I tried the trial but never got one I don't think. One question I have about it is why they sell at $12.50 when they could be getting $25 themselves?

Nathy, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  3. DealWorx

DealWorx Peon

Best Answers:
    Well my response would be a bit biased. :)

If you don't get your free trial then we normally try it until it happens and work out any tracking issues that might be occurring. There can be several reasons for it not to track. We always deliver on our part though.

To date, hundreds of customers later (90% all still current and active customers), we have never had anyone banned due to our traffic and conversions.

To answer the $25 question we sell it at 50% to generate daily additional revenue and only sell a part of our traffic. The majority we still keep for ourselves. Though lately it's been less and less for us as we have been processing record number of orders for folks.

We are simply redirecting our REAL traffic to your site that converts very well. Nothing against either ebay's TOS or CJs for buying traffic. We get it by normal means ourselves (PPC, SEO, large membership sites, etc).

Anyway that is our opinion on the subject and should be taken accordingly. :)

DealWorx, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  4. Turtle

Turtle Peon

Best Answers:
    I ordered one Saturday and I can confirm that I received an ACRU from a new site. Cant say what CJ thinks about it when its payment time, but it works.

Turtle, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  5. rock122

rock122 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know, I was looking at it and it seems a bit sketchy. No real contact information. And when looking at google found this site that now has a 404 error
    deal4leads.com if you look at the cache version however it is the exact same write up from dealworx so I don't know maybe they got found out and moved. I just opted for the trial so we'll see.

It seems too good to be true you know? Cuz if you look at it they give and example where you pay $50 and make $100. If you did that every day and it actually worked you'd be making $50 a day, which hardly makes it worth it to work on traffic and legitimate ways...seems sketchy. Don't know if CJ would like this.

rock122, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  6. rock122

rock122 Peon

Best Answers:
    l I bought one and emailed for the free trial yesterday morning and have yet to see anything.

rock122, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  7. mojomovies

mojomovies Peon

Best Answers:
    I ordered one yesterday, so we'll see what happens.

mojomovies, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  8. tccpg288

tccpg288 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have been using the program for a month now and everything seems to be legit. I do not know how he gets that much targeted traffic, but it does work and the ACRUs are recognized by CJ. I plan on buying into this program for a while.

tccpg288, Feb 9, 2008 IP
  9. DealWorx

DealWorx Peon

Best Answers:
    deal4leads.com is not our site. It is based in India whereas we are based in USA. They actually paid a freelance site to copy our site (you can do a google search on it) for some reason. I am not sure WHY they did that, but they did.

DealWorx, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  10. rock122

rock122 Peon

Best Answers:
    just wanted to say I just got mine, very impressed indeed.

rock122, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  11. tvmatt

tvmatt Peon

Best Answers:
    I still can't figure out the business model behind DealWorx... if you can get the ACRU, why not keep it for yourself at the full $25? The only thing I can think of is if DealWorx needs some immediate capital (half of the ACRU price) for other projects (media buys, PPC, site development, etc...), rather than waiting up to 2 months for the commission to come from eBay. Is that correct? If not, what is the business model?

tvmatt, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  12. ewex

ewex Peon

Best Answers:
    That would be the only non-shady reason that would make sense...so I bet you are right .

ewex, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  13. Mmecca

Mmecca Guest

Best Answers:
    I have been with DealWorx for just over 3 months now and don't have a bad thing to say against them. If I have ever had a problem of one or two of my leads missing there has been no hassle about it, so to date, every lead I have paid for has been delivered to me.

I haven't asked where they get their traffic and to be honest it's none of my business but I have asked why they sell it. I was told it's to bring in a daily income as well as monthly, and I see no problems with that.

There is nothing wrong with the traffic they send as about 40% (in my case) wins the auctions and I earn commission from that as well. On the payment side of things, again, no problems. I have been paid 3 times now by using their system along side my techniques and I have even received performance incentives from eBay, so they see nothing wrong with it either.

As for the deal4leads site, if anyone bothered to do a whois search on it you would find they are different companies.

Mmecca, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  14. DealWorx

DealWorx Peon

Best Answers:
    No shady reason why we decided to sell part of our traffic. We get the monthly income from the ACRUs (and a variety of sources, markets and advertisers), and by selling part of our ACRU traffic we get a nearly daily income from it as well. We don't need immediate money as we have been doing it for over a year privately, and for about 6 months to the public.

We don't give out contact information as we don't ask for it ourselves from our clients. We figure they want a certain level of privacy. Though many of our clients do known our contact information and even have a direct line to us if they need it.

DealWorx, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  15. emphi

emphi Peon

Best Answers:
    I am just curious on how much traffic dealworx can provide? Could I buy ACRUs worth $1000 over a week? Not that I am going to - just curious ;)

emphi, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  16. DealWorx

DealWorx Peon

Best Answers:
    Right now we are over capacity due to large volumes, but working on it. Yes, we have several clients that buy well in excess of that amount per week. Though I don't recommend going overboard. I always recommend starting off small and building up. We would prefer long-term relationships with clients. :)

DealWorx, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  17. decodethis

decodethis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I keep silent about DealWorx. I tell no one about DealWorx. I don't want too many people to know about DealWorx cuz I'm selfish. This is not the thread you're looking for! ;)

decodethis, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  18. Twan

Twan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    DealWorx is a huge scam! Don't send him your money! This is Enron 2.0!

Seriously, he is the man and I need the ACRUs.

Twan, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  19. vitiron

vitiron Peon

Best Answers:
    And you sell this information for $25 dollars. You are scamer too. I want my money back.

vitiron, Feb 12, 2008 IP
  20. ecw

ecw Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are going to call someone a scammer, you need to at least backup the claim with the details of how he is scamming people.

ecw, Feb 12, 2008 IP