1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Kontera has been down all day...no response either

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by movingconcierge, Feb 2, 2008.

I've been trying to log in to Kontera all day. It has been timing out all day. I've also emailed support. It's been about ten hours without so much as a peep. Not a blanket email. Not a reply. Nothing. :mad::mad:

Kontera just underwent an "upgrade" in which I had reporting issues for a week that the tech support couldn't see. I had to capture screenshots and spoon feed them.

I've only got another $10 to go before payout. I wonder if I'll make it. :(

Just thought you should no.

As it turns out, Kontera has changed their associate login page. Thanks for the notification Kontera :mad:

Now another reporting issue. I cannot get my reporting from the beginning of time. I am restricted to a start date of 8-7-07. I had like $88 at my last report. I am just waiting with intense anticipation until I hit that magic $100 payout mark!!! When will it get here?

movingconcierge, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  2. mika.kontera

mika.kontera Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello,

My name is Mika and I'm from Kontera.

As part of our ongoing work to improve our services to partners, we've launched Kontera's new Publisher Center . The publisher center contains many exciting new features such as graphic revenue displays, Keyword Reports, URL reports and much more.
    Unfortunately, during the launch, few of our publishers experienced temporary difficulties in viewing their accounts.

We apologize for this inconvenience, and I assure you that this one-time occurrence had no affect on your account information. I saw this post and stopped by to explain and thank you for your patience as we worked through this much needed upgrade.

Feel free to post or pm any question regarding our new Publisher Center.

Thanks,

Mika

mika.kontera, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  3. Forumdirectory

Forumdirectory Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks mika.
    I also wish kontera increase price for every-click.
    I think it is lower about 0.02$/click.

Forumdirectory, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  4. movingconcierge

movingconcierge Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mika,

Thank you for the explanation. I suggest that in the future, you pro actively notify members via email of such things. Because it wasn't that your site was just unavailable, it was that THE LOGIN PAGE CHANGED (from: https://dc.kontera.com/ManagementConsole/login.do). I think that justifies an advanced notice rather than a post action apology.

I will post in the center as you suggest, but why hasn't Kontera support just replied to my email about my ongoing reporting problem? (I can't get reporting numbers prior to 8/7/07)

Tim

[edit]
    I added a screen shot showing the reporting limit
    [/edit]

Attached Files:

movingconcierge, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  5. trocobob

trocobob Banned

Best Answers:
    my earning of today was -50% from the earning of this month :mad: ...
    i wonder why !!!!
    + the stats are not showing regularly

trocobob, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  6. davert

davert Banned

Best Answers:
    For me, it was down regardless, and it turns out it's because Kontera dropped support for https -- a rather unprofessional move unless it was an accident.

davert, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  7. movingconcierge

Best Answers:
    I have STILL NOT received a reply from support about my reporting problem. Ridiculous.

movingconcierge, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  8. mika.kontera

mika.kontera Guest

Best Answers:

mika.kontera, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  9. movingconcierge

Best Answers:
    I wish you would have bothered to tell me that my login page no longer exists or at least put a system message on it.

Further, the limited reporting is also unfortunate. Now, from what I gather, I need to ask support and wait for reports reaching back beyond 180 days. That too changed under our feet without notice. What else changed, I wonder?

And that's it I suppose. I wonder. I will have to wonder over and find that information for myself instead of a nice little bothersome email that details the bullet points like my login page, reporting, and ?? has changed.

That was a very poor choice for your management team to make on behalf of its customers.

movingconcierge, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  10. movingconcierge

Best Answers:
    So I sent Kontera support another message 1/4 asking for my earnings report stretching back beyond 180 days. I've yet to receive it. That is some service. I haven't even gotten a reply from my original request either. All that and a $0.02 / click avg. Whew! Sign me up again!

movingconcierge, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  11. Endurer

Endurer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Same here, can't get the reports prior to the 180 days. I've emailed them to see if they can do anything to bring back the reports or at least start a payment history page like adsense.

Endurer, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  12. mika.kontera

mika.kontera Guest

Best Answers:

mika.kontera, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  13. movingconcierge

Best Answers:
    I appreciate your personal attention. I may take you up on it if I don't get a response to my request for a report into support. It's been 5 days and counting now. I'd like to go the standard route first. 5 days for a report is totally unacceptable. Let's see some improvement there.

movingconcierge, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  14. Endurer

Best Answers:
    I haven't received a response from the support either and it's been 14 days since I opened this issue with them.

Endurer, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  15. movingconcierge

Best Answers:
    Yeah. If Kontera is going to only offer support to those of us who complain for weeks on DP, then it's a sad service indeed. And all this for the benefit of $0.02 / click. Since I can't even get my all time earnings report, I won't know when I hit that magic $100 mark.

But I tell you what. This thread will live until I receive my $100 check now. I would have let it die with a simple reply, but since Kontera is sucking so bad in the support area, I am compelled let others know about it.

Mika, why don't you go into the support email queue and start knocking off customer requests. Ours are bound to be in there.

movingconcierge, Feb 9, 2008 IP
    Endurer likes this.
  16. movingconcierge

Best Answers:
    I've put in a request to find and reply to my custom report request from a week ago. Let's see if they even acknowledge the first or second ticket and how long that takes...:mad:

movingconcierge, Feb 9, 2008 IP
  17. movingconcierge

Best Answers:
    I am still waiting for my "custom" report. I finally did get an acknowledgment of my request by their auto sender. It's something. But it said that it will take them about three days to get to it. And the thread lives on...

movingconcierge, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  18. Endurer

Best Answers:
    I still haven't heard from them yet and it's started to annoy me a bit.

Endurer, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  19. movingconcierge

Best Answers:
    I finally got my report from support. Their notice doesn't really address my complaints of having to submit a report request. Anyway, I am only $10 (or 100 days) away from the magic $100. Good luck everyone.

movingconcierge, Feb 12, 2008 IP
  20. Endurer

Best Answers:
    They replied to me too and asked me to fill the tax and US check forms. I have had them attached and emailed back to them today. So in theory, I will be issued a check in the first week of March.

Endurer, Feb 13, 2008 IP