1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fu*king Clickbank, fu*king the cheaters!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by flying-fish, Feb 6, 2008.

I had over $600 2nd and 3rd Feb, $300 4th, Only $200 5th and 6th Feb.

In 2nd and 3rd, I changed my nickname to an old account while I am not use for a long time, It get nice sales firstly and when the 3rd day, the sales suddenly drop 50%. Now the account only get about less 50% of the sales in 4th and 5th. What's the fucking sale stats ? I have over 10 hours sale cap today,

Fucking Clickbank, you are stealing sales from the affiliates, All the affiliates should think deep if you will or are promoting products Via Clickbank.

I am now finding an alternate of CB, The good news is there are some, I will not sell any product of CB anymore when I get a better alternate.

Clickbank Go to die. Fucking the Clickbank Cheaters.

flying-fish, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  2. mrpanda

mrpanda Active Member

Best Answers:
    anger management? maybe you should ask them first what is up.

mrpanda, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  3. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    It seems clear that many of us have seen a drop since the 2nd - This makes me think that there may actually be some sort of tracking/reporting errors going on. I'd like to think that clickbank isn't stupid enough to purposely screw over the people that make them all their money so... I'm going to assume that whatever is going on is not on purpose. But it is concerning, I'll agree with that much. Hopefully whatever is going on will be rectified soon... Has anyone tried to contact Clickbank about this?

Zibblu, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  4. Lpspider

Lpspider Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't hold back man. Let it all out.

Lpspider, Feb 6, 2008 IP
    1 person likes this.
  5. pharcyded

pharcyded Peon

Best Answers:
    rofl...

yeah it does suck, but you can't blame anyone until you attempt to work things out with clickbank...

pharcyded, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  6. flying-fish

flying-fish Peon

Best Answers:

Thanks,

I have already contacted their supports, All their words is crap. They always told that it is normal sale fluctuate.

flying-fish, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  7. ivcd

ivcd Peon

Best Answers:
    Cannot agree more.

clickbank sunk in this new year.

However it is no use to argue with them

if you contact clickbank ,

they say everything is ok, it is normal fluctuation.

ivcd, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  8. ricoboom

ricoboom Peon

Best Answers:
    hehe, conclusion:

"Hello clickbank support. I am going to stop working with you if you continue stealing sales from me!"
    answer: "Everything is ok, it is normal fluctuation."

ricoboom, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  9. AutumnBreeze

AutumnBreeze Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there a need for all the cussing?

AutumnBreeze, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  10. karabas

karabas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, maybe these will help? :)

karabas, Feb 7, 2008 IP
    Halobitt likes this.
  11. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

NCMedia, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  12. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well if you doubt that clickbank might be cheating than buy from your own link and see if you get the credit. If not than you have reasons to question and blame them.

ryanman, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  13. flying-fish

flying-fish Peon

Best Answers:
    karabas, NCMedia please stop spam in this thread, It is serious discussion about the issue of Clickbank, If you don't spend over $500 on PPC everyday to promote product of Clickbank and get over 20 sales everyday constantly almost every 50 visitors, You may not understand What I am talking about.

Thanks to your Participation.

flying-fish, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  14. flying-fish

flying-fish Peon

Best Answers:
    It is not a good way to detect if clickbank cheating the affiliates, Your account will be banned by Clickbank for the reason "Abuse buying Testing". Also I personally don't like to buy many products through my hop and then refund all of them later via my own CC.

ty

15. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Let me rephrase then, as some days I spend 4 figures on campaigns, sir. Coming here posting a thread like yours as your very first post and cussing out this way, to then call others spammers is far fetched. Perhaps come across a bit more professional and you'll get more professional responses. Explain your problem a bit deeper, ask for others opinions, don't come out gunz blazing and puffing out your chest with your daily adspend... You are upset, we can see this, however there is no use in being so cold/angry. Perhaps its an isolated problem, perhaps your product(s) fell or competitors found you/campaigns and raised the bar. I have plenty of accounts with CB as both aff and merchant, look after a few hundred affiliates at any given moment and can tell you that sales do fluctuate on all levels, all the time, and I have no real beefs w/them (and no, i'm not saying they are always par/correct, as they are not). Guess I and the others are trying to calm you down a bit to figure you/this out... nothing personal and I could care less, however this board should not be aimed for venting sessions as a first post, we're business men and practice self enhancement not destructive patterns - if all disappointed posts/posters did what you just did this place would be much worse.

Make it a great day.
    NC.

NCMedia, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  16. veneficuz

veneficuz Peon

Best Answers:
    I too spend alot more than $500 on ppc, and I too have been seeing some fluctuating sales lately. Yes, its a little depressing, but it also makes me work my ass off those days too, and I never regret having them.

I agree with NC on this one, it's your first post and you are venting, besides asking questions. It's better for you and this community if you try to evaluate things first. There is a lot of crap on these forums, but also alot of people to help you out.

GL

veneficuz, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  17. floodrod

floodrod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do think there is a problem going on with Clickbank..

I have Easyclickmate setup which emails me and affiliates when sales are made. Yesterday morning I was mailed a sale notification from my script, but Clickbank never credited my account for the sale. It's like $50 lost in hyperspace... Then it was followed by no sales ALL DAY till like 10PM that night.

Let me add a note that the problem may have come from my script, but out of more than 1000 sales, I have never been falsely emailed a sale receipt and no sale processed.

The last few days have been real slow for me too. I did well from the first to the third, than from Feb. 4th till now it's been lagging..

My last piece of evidence is that my traffic has not slowed down atall. Hits to the vendor page have been really high, but still sales are slowwwww..

floodrod, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  18. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:

lmao. Your reply made me laugh so hard.

falafelfro, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  19. flying-fish

flying-fish Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, here is the latest sale stats from one of my friend, he is a super one, in Jan he always sale over $5000 / day, Now there are some thing wrong with his account. But He still get many sales every day, about 100-300 sales/ day.

You may notice the deep drop in 2nd, 3rd Feb. From $3000 to $2000 then $1000 and Back to $2000 in 4th Feb. Do you all think this is normal sale fluctuate???

Ok, Great, Do you remember I have nice sales during 2nd, 3rd Feb After I changed my nikename? then 50% Suddenly Drop on 4th Feb and very slow sale in the following 5th and 6th,

Yep, If you can think, please think deep with the fu*king sale stats, I am not a mad newbie with Clickbank and also am not soooo cold/anger.

[​IMG]

thanks all.

Attached Files:

• sale.GIF
      sale.GIF
      File size:
      2.6 KB
      Views:
  20. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's a HUGE drop in sales

Yea, now I believe you. That doesn't look like a normal sales fluctuation, unless your friend made some changes to his campaign, website or whatever he is using for product promotions/sales.

bl4ckmaN^, Feb 7, 2008 IP