1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AbleDating and WebNetwork feedback

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by andreiv, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    What about www.lovebynet.com, Abledatings flagship site that you used to promote, had 750,000 members and was hosted on Shared hosting and had a non existent Alexa Ranking?????

Fake sites for fake people just like AlonsoDC, alias Dmitry Rudakov

Socialnetworker, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  2. AlonsoDC

AlonsoDC Guest

Best Answers:
    Can You Just Look At The Whois Info Of All These Domains?

AlonsoDC, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  3. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Very easy to put any name down in a whois Dmitry Rudakov. you should know that as you put them there.
    How is lovebynet.com going???

Socialnetworker, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  4. AmatuerOasis

AmatuerOasis Peon

Best Answers:
    Please ban this ABK-Soft rep. Its obvious isnt it?

AmatuerOasis, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  5. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ilook, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  6. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    For those who tend to consider ilook a real customer and not a shill hired to blackmail a decent company, here is another website devoted to independent software reviews:
    http://www.mytestbox.com/social-network-software-reviews/ablespace-abledating-social-network-dating-software/

As you can see, these reviewers as well as http://www.datingsoftwarereviewer.com/ consider AbleDating to be a decent script.

My advise would be, not to believe hysterical shrills of the black pr guys, not to believe glad shrills of the white pr guys, but to EXAMINE the demos, speak with support, and read independent reviews. There is no other way to make a choice.

KoneyIslander, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  7. Lemar

Lemar Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone.
    I did a search in Google and found some interesting information about abledating:
    1. If you have been scammed by ABK SOFT you may get help here: www.myspace.com/abledating
    2. Beware of Abledating, a place where you may share your experience dealing with Abledating - www.abledating.wordpress.com
    3. Beware of Russian Spyware with Abledating - www.iterating.com/products/AbleDating/review/SkyIsTheLimit/2007-09-23
    4. Able Dating/ ABK-Soft a scam - www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=649601

Before buying anything you should weigh all the pros and cons.
    Regards.

P.S. One more thing that so called dating software reviewer site is a fake web site.
    Take a look: forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=305517&page=7

Lemar, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  8. Lemar

Lemar Peon

Best Answers:
    Great!!!
    Abledating aka ABK Soft is a SCAM company. Dmitri Rudakov rips off his customers.
    Read more about AbleDating Scam at www.datingscripts.biz/2008/04/01/abledating-is-a-scam/
    The best dating software which you can find is Wazzum. Wazzum dating software is full of the important features you need and none of the stuff that you don't need. Check out Wazzum.com

Lemar, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  9. Socialnetworkers

Socialnetworkers Banned

Best Answers:
    I would advise people to look at all the posts of each person here. Seems there are battles between black and white pr :D For example, in all posts by this Lemar, who is saying that abk is a bad script, there is an ad of wazzum :D

"The best dating software which you can find is Wazzum. Wazzum dating software is full of the important features you need and none of the stuff that you don't need. Check out Wazzum.com"

Well I checked it :D Supposedly he developed wazzum himself, because it looks rather unprofessional yet, maybe it is because he has only started. :confused:

As for real reviews I think I will try to find sites, based on this and that script and contact their owners. I can not imagine any other way of getting real info looking at all what is happening here...

Socialnetworkers, May 8, 2009 IP
  10. FrankRw

FrankRw Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello!
    My name is Frank, I represent ABK-Soft here from now on. We really need this text to be present here, dear admins, this is not a duplicate account, we one by one try to reply to the claims and continue getting banned. Soon we will not have anyone left in the company to publish this.

Our designer and support manager Andrew who is indeed a Russian, has been just banned here for spamming reasons, also Sam, although all they wanted was to help the clients, if there are any real clients here. I ask the moderators to look into the problem well, because there are posts all over the forums made by one and the same person, naming our company ABK-Soft scam, spam and so on, and I am OBLIGED to help him, to see to his problems and to do my job. Because this IS my job.
    I ask Socialnetworker to provide his order number, because I need to look for his tickets in the members' area. If there are indeed any problems, or rude behaviour of our managers, the guilty will be immediately fired and all the possible help will be provided.
    Also, I ask the administrators not to allow any nationalism in here, because this is not a forum where the fascists meet or anything like this. Dmitry is a Russian, Andrew is a Russian as well, but this does not allow users to use bad language like "d..head", "jerk", "Russian worm", etc. This is completely unappropriate for such a decent forum. It is an insult.
    I also want to draw the administrators' attention to the fact that such users' behavior and personal insults is noticed by all the users, what can be clearly seen in their comments, like "please stop the spam", "if you are a competetor try to invent some other way of defeating", etc. Everything can be easily found here.
    I am not saying of course that this user can not be our current client, but to prove this all I need is the order number.
    Again, I need to say that I will have to post this reply everywhere where this user has been complaining, because we found this forum one of these days, we would have been working here and providing customer service here for a long time already, should we have found it earlier. But unfortunately we have never seen these threads. Please note that I am not advertizing anything, I am not spamming, all I need to do is to help the clients that probably have some problems with the support department, show the other possible clients in every thread that we really care about what is being said about us, and take appropriate measures.
    Thank you very much for your business,
    Frank Rowley,
    ABK-Soft LTD.

FrankRw, May 10, 2009 IP
  11. PolakPoncho

PolakPoncho Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, this is what can be found on google about them:

"WARNING! Everyone who has been scammed by this person, Michael Pennington, you can apply to www.BBB.org and Royal Thai Police http://www.royalthaipolice.go.th/

Here is his photo: http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/8670/highpoint.jpg This man has scammed more than 800 people in the USA and after this he emigrated to Thailand, not to be caught by the US police.

There he stole the source code of WordPress and amuses himself by selling some inexistent software from the site www.Wazzum.com I have already applied to the Royal Thai Police, they replied to me that will be trying to find this person. Also he is known by a strange advertizing campaing, he takes a good dating software provider, pours dirt on it and later writes: the most reliable software is Wazzum. Only together we will put an end to the scam practices of Michael Pennington and his merry "Wazzum" "software". "

PolakPoncho, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  12. choppy

choppy Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey PolakPoncho
    You are the main Abledating Shill!
    Please don’t pay attention to Scam posts by Abledating SCAM Company especially to Mr. PolakPoncho. I think he is that Mr. Rudakov!!! The owner of Abledating Scam Mr. Rudakov is a Russian Scammer! He talks slanderously about Wazzum software!!! He will be sued for this slander!

choppy, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  13. SamuelWells

SamuelWells Banned

Best Answers:
    Choopy is a cool man, probably is not affiliated with the great Wazzum script :D

SamuelWells, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  14. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Dimitry Rudakov the Russian worm of Abledating / Abk-soft fame. Take no notice of Dimitry. He lives in an attic at his moms house with his laptop and teddy bear.

Socialnetworker, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  15. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Dimitry, firstly i am the one and only Socialnetworker so how dare you create another profile, which is probably about your 200th that can confuse people about my ID and what I am saying. Socialnetworkers is from Dimitry Rudakov, the Russian worm of Able dating / Abk-soft.

Do not trust this Russian Scamster

Socialnetworker, Aug 7, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.