1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$30,555.95 From Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Red_devil, Feb 4, 2008.

1. xaralee

xaralee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I see
    Well then,i think it would be a great idea to go to his blog right away :cool:

xaralee, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  2. nontemplates

nontemplates Peon

Best Answers:
    That some serious Mulah but don't some guys just make up the figure they are making so they can position themselves as an expert? I AM NOT saying anyone in this thread or talked about in this thread does that but sometimes its hard to tell whose giving real numbers.

nontemplates, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  3. 313i

313i hummmmmm. No clue

Best Answers:
    Jim, You mentioned the amount of servers and accounts. I've heard a great deal about making sure each site appears to be unique (ip ranges) and owned by a different individual. How to you go about doing this when you have multiple sites on the same subject? How to you make each look like it stands alone instead of in the large group of sites in the exact same niche owned by the same person? BTW, Thank you for your knowledge sharing. Very kind of you! :)

313i, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  4. guppyman

guppyman Banned

Best Answers:
    You are a god.

guppyman, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  5. Markas

Markas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    oh my God :D that would be enough for 5 more years to live without any work :D

Markas, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  6. earonsmith

earonsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    January 2008 Earnings: $47,750

that the good amount! :) I hope that I can reach that amount on 2010!

earonsmith, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  7. xaralee

xaralee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    one more question Jim (sorry if i'm asking you too much) :D
    How much money do you need to start your adsense business at the beginning ?
    Can you tell a little bit about your story at the beginning?
    (okay that's 2 questions...sorry :D)

Much appreciate it.

xaralee, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  8. Blogspotter

Blogspotter Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The $XXXXX in adsense threads really are forum honeypots :)
    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 19 (17 members and 2 guests)

But you should read some of Jimkarter's posts to understand how he went through ups and down, how he left a confortable job when he was just doing 500 dollars a month etc etc. and how far he has come. And that how helpful he is with his sharing of knowledge.

I think with Karamveer's technical background, and his experience so far, he should now think of starting a super site. A portal of sorts, on the lines of about.com, instead of running hundreds of sites .

Why I am saying this?

Many(All?) of his sites are good, and the few that I know of.. are all Unique contents and all that but at the end of the day, the site are SEOed sites with FULL dependency on SEs . What if tommorrow, google starts acting crazy?

An another, he mentioned in a reply to one posts, that you should interlink your sites. We all know that it is bad to interlink, and it will eventually leave a digital footprint. But sometime, we just do it, because we think it might be harmless and google might not see it. Which could be wrong.

Even Jim Karter interlinks most of his sites. I am not trying you give him an advice or something and he has made great success in SEO, which is quite a FEAT, but what I am saying is that even Jimkarter interlinks many of his sites, and in doing so he has left a digital footprint that Google might might not find to its taste.

What I am suggesting is that, he should start investing in a good information portal now. Something like Rediff? Or even a Blog network, high quality blogs, not just those also ran blog networks.. but blog networks that pays upwards of 20 dollar a post kind of blogs which will attract real writers, and not the 4 dollars an article ghost writers. Those I think are long term sites he should start working on.

I am certain, he can bring his 200 sites to an auto pilot mode now.
    Hire a link builder, hire account managers who handles portfolios of say 10 sites each (I am assuming your 20 percent sites should have 4 portfolio managers).. He should now concentrate on the Big picture.. It is time to do the next big thing.. don't you think? Or you want a 1000 more sites??? Leave it to the blackhate guys man :)

Opps there I go again... Poking my nose... Ignore whatever I wrote if you don't like it.. It was just my two cent...

Blogspotter, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  9. dealeris

dealeris Active Member

Best Answers:
    He must have lots of websites, nice job done to earn like this it must have taken a long time for researching.

dealeris, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  10. Notting

Notting Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'd guess he has over 40 websites at least.

Notting

Notting, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  11. buis

buis Peon

Best Answers:
    PLS PM ME DETAILS.

buis, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  12. TheVccMatey

TheVccMatey Peon

Best Answers:
    A lot of people do it mate. Takes time and hardwork. Add risk and guts to it and voila! You've struck gold!

TheVccMatey, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  13. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I believe Jimkarter, but its is possible some guys do lie inorder to bring traffic to their 'make money' blogs.

qwestcommunications, Feb 5, 2008 IP
    bogart likes this.
  14. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    Not that easy. He is a hardworker and probably the results are coming after years of hard work. There are no tricks out there. Even if there are some, they have to learnt by self by doing it not by copying other's strategies :)

aditya_sfs, Feb 5, 2008 IP
    bogart likes this.
  15. pcarlow

pcarlow Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nicely done. How do you get your content?

pcarlow, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  16. john3teen

john3teen Peon

Best Answers:
    many are making much more than this... in the same way many don't know how to use this potential...

john3teen, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  17. jimkarter

jimkarter Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are the 1000th person telling me this. ha ha ha! :) Expect a change within a week.

Around 30K+ from Adsense. John Chow doesn't get much from adsense because when he said that, he talked about his blog, which is read by mostly webmasters. It is not easy to use adsense in front of webmasters. We all know it.

I don't think much, I give an initial budget for each site. Then put in whatever I get from it for next 3 to 6 months (dependent on site) and then, after seeing its full capability, I assign a part of income (10% to 25%) from the site back into it. I try to get links from different places because different people work on each of them for link building also. But if I get a good place, I don't mind getting links for more than one. I try to host similar sites on different servers, but some of them are still on the same.

"Content Automation" is not possible for good sites (I don't have all sites as good ), but it is content outsourcing.

Other networks I use are Kontera, Casale, Burst, text-link-ads, clickbank, tnx, CJ, affiliate fuel etc.

When I say created by different people, I meant "content work outsourced".

To be frank, I don't have answer to it. You start with whatever you have. How did I start? You can read that on my blog on a link on about page.

Suggestion taken even before you gave it sir. :) Work is already in progress. Though it is only a country specific (India) right now.

jimkarter, Feb 5, 2008 IP
    bogart likes this.
  18. Blogspotter

Blogspotter Notable Member

Best Answers:

All the best Man!!
    I will see you there :)

Blogspotter, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  19. deccanbazaar.biz

deccanbazaar.biz Banned

Best Answers:

is that true how come any proof ?

deccanbazaar.biz, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  20. 0lgi

0lgi Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have visited jim's blog before a couple of months and I was impressed!

Thats what you can achieve by working hard day after day!

Excellent my friend

Anyone wanna bet that in March Jim will pass $50,000 barrier :) ?

0lgi, Feb 5, 2008 IP