1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

First $1000 day - Screenshot + Video

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by falafelfro, Feb 1, 2008.

1. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    bubbaunderground

Relax and take it easy.

bl4ckmaN^, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  2. bubbaunderground

bubbaunderground Peon

Best Answers:
    This just made me laugh. You are trying to tell me that you have added value to this forum? Well in your brain you feel you have but guess what? If you were to tell me the world is flat than I have news for you- "IT'S ROUND".

So you might feel that your tips your provided in this forum are useful but if I was to apply them I would rather lose more than I would make. But hey wait a minute? What tips have you provided so far(Other than saying buy my book)?

bubbaunderground, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  3. WilsonA

WilsonA Active Member

Best Answers:
    This just confirmed what I already knew to really succeed with

clickbank, you got to sell your own stuff.

Keep it up falafelro I was just wondering did you do your site

yourself

WilsonA, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  4. itsjinx

itsjinx Banned

Best Answers:
    find something creative and pay other people(commissions) to do all the selling. its a novel approach

itsjinx, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  5. bubbaunderground

bubbaunderground Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sorry if I offended anyone here. The fact of the matter is that if a person shows his screenshots with big numbers he can waste the time of other users whereas people adding value to this place are left in the background and are not considered important.

6. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    Actually that information is probably the MOST basic marketing tip ever. Anyone with a little clue of what the F*** "publicity" is could tell you that. That guy just said it in big expert-wanna-be words. He probably just googled "marketing tips" or such and copy-pasted the first sentence of the first link he found.

If you consider this guy as your hero because hes just repeating you completly useless tips to make himself feel "valuable" and have a reason to post his bullshit showoff threads, thats pretty sad.

before he hijack that product he could barely made 100 bucks a day. All he did was mixing elements from landing pages of the 2 others wich were selling this product, replacing the text by some videos to make it more customer freidnly.. (he even 100% stole images from water4gas.com) and then he believes hes a master at marketing....To me hes just one of those bully publisher theives who ruin affiliate publishing and marketing.

Exilus, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  7. yovishnurulez

yovishnurulez Banned

Best Answers:
    How come you promote sales so well???

yovishnurulez, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  8. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    /sarcasm

Buy his 35$ 12-lines ebook!, You'll find there all the secrets of marketing!

/endsarcasm

Exilus, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  9. bubbaunderground

bubbaunderground Peon

Best Answers:
    I am still trying to wonder why would a guy try to sell his ebook so hard when he is already making thousands daily:rolleyes:?

10. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    bubbaunderground

He's not trying to sell his ebook, he's just sharing his success. If you need some tips, he will help you, and point you in the right direction.

Don't be so difficult. If you don't like this thread, don't write anything here. It's moderators job to watch for the thread, and if it would be inappropriate, it would have been deleted long time ago.

Guys, if you are jealous, don't let your anger to come out in your posts.

11. bubbaunderground

bubbaunderground Peon

Best Answers:
    lol, I ended up giving him tips. This guy isn't willing to share but to brag and if you support this than it's sad. And the mods aren't active throughout the forums therefore it's the members job to contact the mod in most cases. But correct me if I am going wrong here.

Here is a guy who says post a sticky so that no one posts useless threads with their screenshots and does it again in the form of this thread? It's like telling others not to smoke when you smoke yourself. So you are supporting a guy who does not practice what he preaches?

My intention was not to post here at all. He sent me a PM that's why I am here.

12. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    Why would i be jealous? i make half what he makes just from advertising someone else product, and my OWN ORIGINAL product will be released soon, wich is a download product i have assembled myself and currently has no similar sites on clickbank. I will succeed the hard way with real tips. I didnt need to rip off the DP community with my screenshots and "valuable tips @ 35$ each" and hijack someone elses product to succeed.

Exilus, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  13. tekken7

tekken7 Banned

Best Answers:
    I believe he is using a black hat method promoting clickbank.

tekken7, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  14. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do consider this guy my hero for one simple reason.
    After buying his tips and spending a bit of time talking to him through IM, I am now averaging $1000/week instead of 1000$/month... and all this WITHIN 7 DAYS!

You believe so? I am wondering who's IP you just registered from...
    Be careful, I smell a BAN.

alexs464, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  15. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    Thats because you don't know how to surf the web for tips properly. Theres everything you need to know about marketing just under your nose. Just learn to use google properly....Im sorry you lost 35$

Exilus, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  16. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    bubbaunderground

He's not sharing his tips to everyone, but if you are really interested you can speak to him privately, and he will help you.

You are right about moderators, in some cases, members need to help them, but it doesn't mean that every thread with screenshot of earnings is useless, and you have to report it. You can always PM the author, and I almost 100% sure, that you will get response.

Exilus

I think he doesn't really care about his 7 Techniques sales, because that's just additional income. So the main point of posting the screenshot is just sharing the success with the forum. Again, he WILL help, if you ask.

17. Pinup Girl

Pinup Girl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    geeeeez as i said before why he dont give a free review of the ebook to some Senior member here? it will help to stop with all this suspection

Pinup Girl, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  18. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, don't tell me what I KNOW and what I don't.

Second - Stop being so jealous and hateful. FAL HELPED ME TO START MAKING A DECENT INCOME - Don't cry now, DEAL WITH IT.

alexs464, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  19. mecho

mecho Active Member

Best Answers:
    mecho, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  20. bubbaunderground

bubbaunderground Peon

Best Answers:
    Did'nt you read his previous Pm to me? He doesn't share anything rather he threatens you or tries to pull up an argument. I wouldnt have bothered with this thread if it wasn't for the pm he sent me. And I haven't seen one person on this forum who says he has good tips to offer for free, Even the one' who bought his book said it's nothing much but something which already exists and is only for absolute beginners. Most of them got refunds too, Ask him about the refunds.