1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

First $1000 day - Screenshot + Video

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by falafelfro, Feb 1, 2008.

1. seschesta

seschesta Banned

Best Answers:
    I think the thread starter is now in his way to make a make money product

seschesta, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  2. gedeonbacsi

gedeonbacsi Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I think this car with water stuff works great too. I mean, in this almost everybody interested. I am new to this, but as I can see if you're a publisher, and write a really great, catchy product, you can make thousands. :)

gedeonbacsi, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  3. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    could you please just make one topic and post ALL your screenshots in it? you say you are sorry to contribute to the spam and showff in this forum but this is like the 8th thread you post just about your sales screenshots. This way, people who REALLY consider hearing your bragging as a way of "inspiration" would know where to go, and OTHER people wouldn't be anoyed by the stream of showoff threads you post? especially when the fiurst thing you do after saying you are sorry is to post another one of your shitty showoff threads.....Looks like the urge of selling your ebook and stealing poor H2O former writer's affiliates is very strong...

Exilus, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  4. bubbaunderground

bubbaunderground Peon

Best Answers:
    fafa felo sent me a message lol-

falafelfro
    Raider Join Date: Nov 2007

what's your prob?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dude - what the heck is your problem?

Care to watch the video and apologize?

-----------------

First off! I am not a dude. I am female. & exilus is correct. This forum is not for bragging about how much you made rather for sharing tips and other information. I think you are one of those people who show off a lot & get a high when other people look at u. Stop trying to create fake hype just to sell your $35 book. I dont want to buy it ok, so stop trying to send me such messages. I wasnt even going to post in this thread but he is personally messaging me now lol(Look at me I made money).

bubbaunderground, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  5. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just out of curiosity, have you read the whole thread?
    There are so many useful tips and hints here!

alexs464, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  6. bubbaunderground

bubbaunderground Peon

Best Answers:
    i am sure u can point to me one such useful tip from this thread? i don't think there is anything useful about any of his posts other than him bragging about how much he made and u should buy his book to know how he did it. he hasnt yet offered anything to this forum but screenshots. do you like window shopping? well i personally dont and thats what he is making everyone do. you can see it but you cant have it. i would rather visit shoemoney.com or johnchow.com. atleast those guys share a lot of tips with other people & dont just brag.

& than he says someone should post a sticky and makes another one of such threads. he doesnt practice what he preaches. but i just saw his pm thats why i posted here, other than that i always stay out of such posts.

7. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, on this forum you say go for the high gravity products and on your page you say go for low gravity products. What's the deal here?

M5love, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  8. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:
    m5love - great question. It's definitely good to go for high gravity products with good landing pages that have proven their ability to sell well, as long as you can carve out your share of the targeted clicks.

However, some of the most exciting opportunities are brand new products with VERY low gravity that are quickly tracking upwards. These types of products have large potential because they don't have a lot of competition, but are likely to have conversion rates you'll usually only find with very high gravity products (yet will cost much less per click). When you can discover new and very low gravity products with high-conversion, you've hit a gold mine.

falafelfro, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  9. informationHell

informationHell Peon

Best Answers:
    coool... :eek:

keep up the good work ;)

informationHell, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  10. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:
    BubbaUnderground - Please go to page 1 of this thread, where I explain that people can't buy tips to achieve true success, but must achieve it through their own hard work.

11. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well done with the water 4 gas book - I never actually realised what a success the "real" one would become and you did well making a "clone" just in time for its peak.

popedope, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  12. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I sure can! Here is a falafelfro's reply from the first page:

"the key to success as a publisher is to find a niche where people are already buying, but where you can offer a better value than your competitors. A "better value" can mean a lot of things, and doesn't necessary mean a lower price. Value is your customer's perception of how much your product or service offers in relation to what the customer spends. This concept of value must also factor in the cost/benefit of choosing your product vs. a competitors product.

Once you've identified an opportunity to create a product with large market demand and exceptional value, you must build a sales page that compels the customer to buy. My best bit of advice is to look at the most successful pages on clickbank and ask yourself, "What makes those sales pages the most successful ones?"

Is it the trust they convey through their polished design? Is it the economic value they provide to customers? Is it the sense of urgency ("buy it now") they instill in the customer? Is it the lack of a close competitor? Or most likely, maybe it's combination of some or all of the above. If you really want to flourish, your product needs to reach out to people who's needs haven't been filled, and it must convince those people that your product can provide it to them with exceptional value."

How is that not helpful?

alexs464, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  13. bubbaunderground

bubbaunderground Peon

Best Answers:
    He is just saying choose a successful product if you were to put all that in a nutshell. But this isn't good enough to make someone a decent amount of money online. These are below basic tips you can find anywhere online even on this forum.

But here are the my best ways to choose a successful landing page in layman terms-

1- Must have a very strong attention grabbing headline- Remember if it does not grab your attention it would never grab the customers attention.

2- Does it solve the problem? - Is it good enough to solve a customers problems? Such as pain relief, weight loss etc.

3- It should raise questions in the customers mind- This is probably the most important point to be considered. The landing page should get the customer in the thinking mode.

4- Reveal a little known secret- Why would people be willing to buy if there is nothing new to know? It should introduce them to a concept they have never seen or heard of.

5- Give a slight preview of what's in the bag- This is extremely important as this would create the mystery of knowing more.

6- Create a fear - This is probably the most valuable factor a landing page should have. It should create some sort of a fear in customers mind & tell him that the only solution is to buy the product otherwise he might suffer.

7- Create a burning desire- The final call to action should be strong enough to create a burning desire in the customers mind that he should buy it now.

8- Forget buy in two days deadline- If you tell the customer to buy within 48 hours than he would never buy it now and might come back to the merchants page directly after 2 days thus costing you your commission.

9- Make an offer they can't refuse- An offer should be such which makes the customer feel that he is getting the best value for his money and not being ripped off.

Source- Me.
    ------------------

I am averaging $150 since the last 3 days so I think I am able enough to share these tips.

mikey1090 likes this.
  14. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:
    Great tips Bubbaunderground! Thanks for sharing :)

15. bubbaunderground

bubbaunderground Peon

Best Answers:
    I am yet to hear something valuable from you.

16. bubbaunderground

bubbaunderground Peon

Best Answers:
    Nothing is hard work. No one has ever become successful doing hard work, every successful person knows it. If hard work gets you results than every construction worker should be a millionaire. So the fact of the matter is that it's all smart work. People who make more know tricks which the rest dont. It's actually smart work. It's all about how you outsmart your competetion and develop innovative ways of solving problems and establishing new ideas.

17. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:
    bubbaunderground -

You're right - I'm completely wrong, what can I say! Hard work never pays off. ;)

18. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Amen to that. It's all about contacts, endorsements and getting other fools who think hard work is the secret to success to do the work for you.

popedope, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  19. bubbaunderground

bubbaunderground Peon

Best Answers:
    That's the thing you have nothing much to say as you don't want to share anything here on the forum but to make useless posts.

20. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:
    Care to quote my entire sarcastic comment instead of removing words to take the quote out of context? My posts are generally more useful than the last post you just made.