1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do YOU believe in evolution?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by astup1didiot, Oct 29, 2007.

?

Do you believe in evolution?

Poll closed Nov 28, 2007.
  1. Yes

111 vote(s)
    75.5%
  2. No

36 vote(s)
    24.5%
  1. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    Your questions have been asked many times before and your type will refuse to entertain the organizations answers to those questions. On that matter, if you were genuinely involved (as you say you were), then you already know the answer to each question. Which leaves us with two options. Either you are lying about your 28 years in the organization, or, you just don't like the answers. However it may be, I consider your accusations as untrue and inaccurate. Copying someone else's web site content and posting it all here in DP Forums does you no service at all. Many have done it before and dare say many will continue to do this form time to time.

It's nothing but complete twisting of words and conspiracies. The problem boils down to one very small thing. You are unable to accept you did something wrong, you knew the rules and you did it anyway. Anyone with 28 years in this organization knows what and what not to do according to the Bible. You can jump up and down all you like and pick out individuals in the organization, point the big finger and shout "BUT LOOK WHAT HE'S DOING". This might make you feel a bit happier but it does not take the original problem away. That problem is you. Only you know how to rectify that problem and by the sounds of it, you refuse to do so. We all make our nests to lie in it, Mark. You made yours. I need say no more.

Those within Jehovah's Organization if they are doing wrong will be weeded out at the right time. You know well the Bible says "vengeance is mine, I will repay". Remember the "wheat and the weeds" illustration that Jesus used? If you were in the organization for 28 years you know EXACTLY what that means and who it refers to. Your problem is you want something done about it now. In other words, you want to do things your way and not God's way.

You see. This whole problem revolves around YOU. No one else. Just you.

I am not going to speak on this any further with you. You have stated your case in the other thread (reams of it). I have stated my views on this according to your request (although, I refuse to enter into doctrinal arguments) and no more will be said from this end.

Good day and I hope you will one day see some sense about this matter.

Col ;)

Cheap SEO Services, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  2. Magawr

Magawr Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmmmm - what has any of that got to do with the position on voting and the legality of not allowing JW members to vote?

Unless I missed it (somehow), your reply makes not one mention of the subject, having said that, the absence of such does speak volumes, so I guess for that, I ought to thank you.

You did a great job avoiding all mention of it, what does that say?

I guess too Raymond Franz was completely cuckoo according to you eh?

Have a beautiful day.

Mark Magawr

Magawr, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  3. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Jesus was totally right, your understand is wrong.

You should try to step away from anyones ideas and beliefs and read the Bible as if you never read it before and question everything you are taught. Try it.

debunked, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  4. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    Already have my friend. Several times in fact. Even did some wider reading of external publications to try to cover all angles. With that, I get the perfect meaning of Jesus' illustration that makes it unmistakable.

Oh! I also firmly believe I am not wrong on this.

Thanks for the advice ;)

P.S Isn't is strange how this very outspoken man who brought these things up is now banned? What does this tell you?

Cheap SEO Services, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  5. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It tells me that some people really don't like having thier cult criticised.

stOx, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  6. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    Your post tells me you will be going down the same path as him if you keep that up.

What happened to him was his own fault. He broke the DP TOS. You know there are rules here. Don't you?

You wouldn't know a cult if it came and bit you anyway. You have been calling our organization a cult from day 1. You were wrong then and you are wrong now. Are you ever going to get it? If you don't, then you gotta admit you have a pretty solid stubborn streak.

Something tells me you ain't learned "nuttin". ;)

Oh well. Try and be peaceful won't you? I know I am. ;)

Cheap SEO Services, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  7. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I call all religions cults. And they are cults. They feed on a section of societies willingness to be ignorant and credulous. They require you to submit any rational thought, logic or reason at the door and instead believe every piece of rotten tripe you are fed, regardless of how absurd it is. They rule by fear. From the very beginning children are taught by disgusting old men that they are evil and going to hell unless they do exactly what the disgusting old man tells them.

Tell me, Did you at any point report any of magawr's posts? You know, as an alternative to countering any of his claims with evidence. Or did you just go crying to the moderators?

stOx, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  8. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    Now there's a perfect example of tarring everyone having some sort of faith with the same brush. Only a fool would do this. This screams you know nothing about each different religion and there are thousands if not tens of thousands of them. But no, you would rather see a complete negative side of things and put all religions under the same category. It also screams you still know absolutely nothing about me. How could you? You don't even know where to begin to know. Going by your statement you seem to believe you know the minds of billions of people. How incredibly arrogant is that? stOx, go wake yourself up out of crazy dream you are experiencing.

Yes, I reported him for spamming threads and a personal attack going by DP TOS. There's a definite rule about copy/pasting reams of content one post after another. He did this many times. He broke the rules, I even informed he was doing so. There's nothing secret about that. I would report anyone who did this.

9. Stroh

Stroh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Do I believe in Evolution? No I do not. Why? I'm not convinced, plus I like the sound of Creationism more :D Gives me a better connection to God.

Stroh, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  10. astup1didiot

astup1didiot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, this thread still has active posters? Lets see where we left off :)

astup1didiot, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  11. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The only thing that differs in religions are the mythical entities the followers are commanded to be afraid of and the farcical rules they are forced to abide by. Besides that they are all populated by credulous people who are easily fooled.

I'm not concerned with how many arms your god has, How he may want you to mutilate a childs genitals, What he allows you to eat or what day he wants you to rest. They have no effect on how credulous it's followers are.

you reported him because he disagreed and you know it. You wouldn't have reported him if he done exactly the same thing but was agreeing with you.

It's what the religious do. When they don't have facts and evidence on their side they resort to trying to shut up anybody who disagrees. It's cowardly.

stOx, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  12. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Both evolution and creationism are written about in the Book of Genesis if you read it carefully enough.

The Word of God

Codes all the Codes and and therfore everything is made from code.

Hence the "Period Table of Elements" tht explains the 92 known elements that are programmed by the word to make up all that you and I see hear feel etc

The Theory of Evolution which owes it's popularity to Charles Darwin in the Western World is actually what is written about in a romantic way in Genesis as far as I can see.

Revelations-Decoder, Feb 3, 2008 IP
    Cheap SEO Services likes this.
  13. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    wait.... So now we have some christians saying that evolution isn't true because it contradicts creationism and others saying it's discovery was a biblical prophecy?

stOx, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  14. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    Each post you make like the above only sets in concrete how fooled you are. Wake up and smell the coffee man!!! You have billions of people disagreeing with you. If you were so right and they are so wrong then you would be one in a billion. Going by those figures you should be Bill Gates or George Dubya or the likes of. But in reality, who are you? Some guy in his Mum's basement blowing off a whole heap of wind.

Dearie me! Are you reverting back to your mind reading days again? If you are, you really suck at that. Your current success rate is like 0.0000001%. Outrageous statements flow out of your gob like the rate water falls at Niagara. Get over yourself will ya?

15. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    try to refute what i am saying then instead of simply repeating how fooled you think i am.
    This is all you ever do, You reply to say nothing more than "thats wrong".

stOx, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  16. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    Ditto!!!!!!!

17. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I explained why all religions can be lumped in together.
    You replied with nothing more than "wah wah, smell the coffee, You live in a basement, [insert appeal to popularity]". You done the same thing with magawr. You spent many posts telling him how he is wrong and how you aren't going to talk about it with him without actually offering any kind of argument to the contrary. if you want to refute something someone says i suggest you do and stop assuming that your ability to reply with something, anything, Constitutes a refutation or argument.

Shit or get off the pot, As they say.

stOx, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  18. risoknop

risoknop Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, it's 21st century and some people still believe that dinosaurs never existed (or god put them in ground to test their faith), that Earth is few thousand years old and thousands of scientists (most of them are christians by the way) are part of some anti religious conspiracy because they are trying to say that the Earth is much older. Those people doesn't care about facts that have been proven over and over again. But luckily some modern christians are at least accepting evolution.

risoknop, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  19. Ernster

Ernster Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the real question is..............

How the hell did the very first thing come about...whether it caused an evolution or a god......how did it just happen?? Energy or something had to make it happen or create god, but how was that energy created.

Ernster, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  20. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    This whole discussion revolves around me wanting you to not be so arrogant and rude. Can't you humble yourself and at least do that? I respect you have your opinions on the origins of man. But this is not the point. It's how you are saying things. Like name calling and using mild expletives. That sort of talk is only going to aggravate people. I guess that's maybe what you want out of people.

If you want people to listen to your arguments, then you gotta back the truck up and start being a bit nicer to people.

This is something you might say. Certainly not me.

Cheap SEO Services, Feb 4, 2008 IP