1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Indian Cricket Team - Racist, childish, sooks and just bad cricketers

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Pklz, Jan 8, 2008.

1. iKid

iKid Peon

Best Answers:
    India should win this test, already ahead of 118 runs in the first innings. :)

iKid, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  2. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Rohit patel, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  3. tushardhoot1

tushardhoot1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is definitely shaping up to be one of the most interesting series I've watched.

Both sides present good arguments and even though I'm a bit biased (I'm Indian) it seems like both are telling at least a part of the truth.

tushardhoot1, Jan 22, 2008 IP
  4. techie_mishra

techie_mishra Peon

Best Answers:
    Harbhajan Comes out shining bright, out of every allegations...We'll luk forward for an unbiased and wonderful t20 tournament

techie_mishra, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  5. Rob_TID

Rob_TID Guest

Best Answers:
    If that's what you call "shining bright" then remind me to never hire you to wash my car.

Rob_TID, Feb 1, 2008 IP
    dotcompals likes this.
  6. dilipsam

dilipsam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Arrogant Racist India thrashed in Twenty20. Go Aussies Go! After looking at the racist behavior of the crowds at Mumbai where-in a placard reads: A Monkey among Kangaroos? (indicating Symonds as monkey among white Australians), I came to the conclusion that India is not worth supporting.

Proof that Indians are racists, see the two video links below (look at the middle fingers in the crowd. They are all such educated idiots!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnV1L3kBIR0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivxqjNi4VnE

dilipsam, Feb 1, 2008 IP
    dotcompals likes this.
  7. Naughty Son

Naughty Son Peon

Best Answers:
    A group of Australian cricket fans threw an egg on the Sri Lankan spin wizard's face in Hobart. The Sri Lankan cricketers, including Muralitharan, were also jeered and attacked by some local residents in Hobart when they were returning to their hotel after dinner last night.

Naughty Son, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  8. Pentane

Pentane Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys, I am from Canada so I am neutral (read:unbiased).

Well, you seem confused. You mean you can call Indian players 'bastards' because it is allowed in Australian culture, but when you get a 'monkey' back, which is VERY common in India (Indians friends are resouceful :) ), it is wrong... Well you need to think about it

About sledging.. I'd say that since it is NEVER a part of ANY sport, so that makes Ricky Ponting dis-honest & makes him look like he lacks sportsman spirit.

Pentane, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  9. Pentane

Pentane Peon

Best Answers:

I have an explanation for that, Harbhajan was troubling Ponting & his test averages too much, so they decided to get him thrown out. As for trusting Ponting's word against the Great Tendulkar's I think it sounds very DUMB.

Pentane, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  10. dilipsam

Best Answers:
    What is your origin? That may tell you how unbiased you are.

Indians, in particular, have this long-standing black mark of being patriotic to India even when they have taken citizenship oaths in other countries.

(elsewhere on the web people from the North India call themselves pure Aryans in the Symonds episode) And this false sense of superiority being Aryans will take them nowhere as history tells us Aryans were basically fierce warriors (who had features emerging from the cold regions like blond-haired, blue or grey-eyed like the Vikings) and India has a weak history of being plundered (raped) from time to time and why didn't Aryans defend it right from the mughals to the british rule?

dilipsam, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  11. Pentane

Pentane Peon

Best Answers:
    That's the best joke I've ever heard. Guys Australia controls just 10% of world Cricket, India controls 70%, get your facts right (gosh! I want to be born in New Delhi next time.. And play cricket!)

Pentane, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  12. Pentane

Pentane Peon

Best Answers:
    I was born to Canadian nationals in Canada & have been to India only once & that too for a research trip. I do not in ANY WAYS trace my origins from any Indian, hope that clears your doubts... ?

"India has a weak history of being plundered (raped) from time"
    That is a kind of racism too, why can't we have EQUAL laws for everyone ? Just because we're in first world countries doesn't mean we can say anything to anyone.

Pentane, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  13. dilipsam

Best Answers:
    Yes, I gathered your Indian friends are resourceful and does that mean others aren't? Go research the web or look in my previous post for the two video links to see how racists these people from Mumbai are?

This is what is called pulling words out of context while in reality India was invaded so many times. I was just trying to connect the Aryan myth and pseudo superiority these North Indians have! And how does this statement become racist?

I don't think you spend time reading but you just rush through.

"Despite all its riches, history says that India never invaded any country. On the contrary, India has been repeatedly assaulted and conquered by numerous invaders and has been ruled by “foreigners’, first the Muslims and then the British for over a thousand years. India, before the advent of the British rulers, was a rich and prosperous country."

This passage prompts me to quote Nietzsche:

"[SIZE=-1]Truly
    [/SIZE][SIZE=-1], I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."[/SIZE]

dilipsam, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  14. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Dude, will you cut the bullshit?
    These north Indians?? If you don't want flames and flares just stay on topic or keep your mouth shut. Want respect from us 'North Indians' show the respect.

The Webmaster, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  15. dilipsam

Best Answers:

Instead of ploughing your keyboard at will you can debate instead of ending up hot-headed! I was trying to make a point to that dear lady from Canada. Please take a look at all my previous posts and how supportive of India I have been.

Yes, granted all North Indians are not racists but did you take a look at the disgusting video links?

I have been cool until now and just showing you the facts. If you try to provoke me with your crappy one-sentenced non-justified messages, it shows you are either lazy or have no point to prove!

dilipsam, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  16. leandar

leandar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol all north Indians are not Aryans and all south Indians are not Dravidian's , they are mixed now a days

leandar, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  17. gult

gult Peon

Best Answers:
    I am from south. I don't think North Indians are racist. Some of my friends are from Pune and Mumbai. They never discriminated us. They are just like South Indians but fair in color because of geographical variations . British divided us for their own benefits. And they created all the myths like Aryan invasion and they identified themselves as Aryans because they are fair in color. British rulers have also done many things like this to keep us divided (example: popularizing sardars as brainless people just because the sardars were too hot for them to handle. Sadly even now it's going on. My heart burns when I see messages portraying sardars as idiots). We have been ruled by the British because British divided us at that time

gult, Feb 2, 2008 IP
    dotcompals likes this.
  18. Pentane

Pentane Peon

Best Answers:
    That ACTUALLY doesn't signify weakness, to a human with a stable mind that simply means prescence of GOOD CULTURE & contentment in peace, not something like the mental state of my neighbour Mr. Bush.

Here's something about the world champ Australians
    1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjZbpd49lBE : Hayden sledging own team mate.
    2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IsVsLh-yGs
    3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi_t10pGN5g
    4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18N7epW1KHk

The australian team, if it can do SO much, should accept something in return too.

You must be wondering why am I so supportive of the Indian cricket team, right ? It's because I researched MK Gandhi & I love his principles of truth. Now, it was Symonds who initiated the fight, so he doesn't have the right to complain. Let truth prevail (Oh! wait, it already did!)

Pentane, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  19. iKid

iKid Peon

Best Answers:
    Indians are racist - nobody will believe it, except a few monkeys. :))

iKid, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  20. npnhome

npnhome Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with Rohit patel as he said about

npnhome, Feb 3, 2008 IP