1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

First $1000 day - Screenshot + Video

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by falafelfro, Feb 1, 2008.

Guys - I never thought I'd reach this point so soon, but today is my first $1000 day on Clickbank.

So the question is - "How can you get this type of success?" and the answer is that nobody can teach you how to do this with an eBook, a list of techniques, or some miraculous secret.

[​IMG]

[and you can download the video before calling it fake.]

To truly succeed with Clickbank requires your hard work, dedication, and a LOT of trial and error. Don't let anyone con you into thinking that Clickbank is purely "passive income". The whole notion of "passive income with Clickbank" is often misinterpreted to mean that if you set things up right, you can just sit back and watch the money roll in without your active effort.

In reality, to truly soar to great heights on Clickbank, (or even achieve consistent profit) you need to invest tremendous energy and make a commitment (don't look for shortcuts). My 7 techniques won't make you rich, nor will anyone's ebook.

In fact, the best techniques are inherently the ones that you discover on your own through persistence and your own efforts. If you take tennis lessons from a world-class tennis player, that doesn't turn you into a tennis champ. Sure, you need the right foundations, and the appropriate strategies, but to really succeed, and to find the inspiration to take proven principles and apply them in new and potent ways, you must find the path to success yourself.

I hope this screenshot can provide inspiration to all of you that Clickbank is a very REAL way to make money, even in a short time frame, and I'm excited to see where the next months and years will take all of us as we shoot for the stars with Clickbank.

To those of you that will complain about this post, tough. This is a HUGE day for me, and I'm excited to share it with DP.

falafelfro, Feb 1, 2008 IP
    libanadam likes this.
  2. anil595

anil595 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats,I am taking you inspiration

anil595, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  3. shafty

shafty Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well done my man. I totally believe those results because im earning around $200 per day from clickbank without concentrating fully on that side. But i know what it means to reach a landmark so well done.

Although as you say everyone must find there own way of earning, do you have some tips or a particular publication that started you on the road to righteousness??

shafty, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  4. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:
    Shafty - sound like you're on the right track. Just pick high-gravity products with quality landing pages that sell good products or services. Find ONE product that works well and focus on only that one product in the beginning. Tweak your promotion strategy, optimize it, and once you're successful, move on to the next product. It's important to diversify because you never know how different products will fluctuate from day to day or week to week (don't put all your eggs in one basket).

I was posting similar numbers to yours, to be honest, until I decided to test the waters as a publisher. I think once you achieve basic success as an affiliate, you know what it takes to succeed as a publisher, and that's honestly how these big numbers are getting churned out.

falafelfro, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  5. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    cool... I contributed to your first $1000 day :)

Swerd, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  6. Volknet

Volknet Peon

Best Answers:
    Very well done! :) Keep up the great work buddy.

Care to share any secrets to your success?

Volknet, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  7. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:
    Volknet: Keep reading posts in this forum, don't be afraid to make mistakes (but learn from them), ask questions, and find successful mentors.

8. crystalgrid

crystalgrid Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unbelievable... Great freakin' work dude! I'm making some money, but you've inspired me to think about my own product.

Do you have any advice for getting affiliates to help you become a successful publisher?

crystalgrid, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  9. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    FAKE!
    (I promised you, didn't I?)

Congratulations on that. It's really great to see that it is possible.
    Waiting for the $2000 day,
    nadavs

nadavs, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  10. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    How much did you spend on adwords for this?

ryanman, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  11. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:
    Crystalgrid - the key to success as a publisher is to find a niche where people are already buying, but where you can offer a better value than your competitors. A "better value" can mean a lot of things, and doesn't necessary mean a lower price. Value is your customer's perception of how much your product or service offers in relation to what the customer spends. This concept of value must also factor in the cost/benefit of choosing your product vs. a competitors product.

Once you've identified an opportunity to create a product with large market demand and exceptional value, you must build a sales page that compels the customer to buy. My best bit of advice is to look at the most successful pages on clickbank and ask yourself, "What makes those sales pages the most successful ones?"

Is it the trust they convey through their polished design? Is it the economic value they provide to customers? Is it the sense of urgency ("buy it now") they instill in the customer? Is it the lack of a close competitor? Or most likely, maybe it's combination of some or all of the above. If you really want to flourish, your product needs to reach out to people who's needs haven't been filled, and it must convince those people that your product can provide it to them with exceptional value.

12. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm, Just saw your video. So you didn't spend anything on advertising, This is the revenue you got from affiliates.

ryanman, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  13. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah he has his own product so i mean the success here is really mostly from his own product which not everyone can just go out and make. Nice work!

killafawk, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  14. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:
    Crystalgrid - the key to success as a publisher is to find a niche where people are already buying, but where you can offer a better value than your competitors. A "better value" can mean a lot of things, and doesn't necessarily mean a lower price. Value is your customer's perception of how much your product or service offers in relation to what the customer spends. This concept of value must also factor in the cost/benefit of choosing your product vs. a competitors product.

Once you've identified an opportunity to create a product with large market demand and exceptional value, you must build a sales page that compels the customer to buy. My best bit of advice is to look at the most successful pages on clickbank and ask yourself, "What makes those sales pages the most successful ones?"

Is it the trust they convey through their polished design? Is it the economic value they provide to customers? Is it the sense of urgency ("buy it now") they instill in the customer? Is it the lack of a close competitor? Or most likely, maybe it's combination of some or all of the above. If you really want to flourish, your product needs to reach out to people who's needs haven't been filled, and it must convince those people that your product can provide it to them, and with exceptional value.

Here are 10 attributes a good publisher's page should have.

1. Credibility
    2. Leadership
    3. Urgency
    4. Value
    5. Aesthetic appeal
    6. Competitive edge
    7. Answer Customer's Questions
    8. Explain customers' needs/problems
    9. Outline and convince of its solution
    10. (have 1-9 done) and convert better than others in the same market space.

If you establish all 10 of these attributes, you can start selling the product yourself a few days with PPC to get initial gravity, and your affiliates will soon "gravitate" toward your product on their own.

crystalgrid likes this.
  15. zoreli

zoreli Member

Best Answers:
    congratuilations falafelfro

Hopefully, you will soon reach the 2000$ mark

I also hope that you will answer on my PM that I send you after buying your product.

Regards, Zoreli

zoreli, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  16. crystalgrid

crystalgrid Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you falafelfro, I'm sure your advice will come useful.

I actually have an impressive B2B software product in mind... and it's already half developed. ;)

crystalgrid, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  17. MyRedz

MyRedz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    interesting...

MyRedz, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  18. drvenom

drvenom Peon

Best Answers:
    Good job,keep it up :D

drvenom, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  19. jtliewim