1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fucking* Bluehost deleted my account without tell me bofore

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by comcast, Jan 28, 2008.

my account havd been deleted from Bluehost, i had bought 24 months hosting from Bluehost ,some days ago i have going to Village for holiday,when i turn back home, i still can't open my web pages and can't login to Cplane write a email to support bluehost while said "we have email to tell you. :confused: you said yes,please deleted my account." CARZY,i never said that. after i found a email in the floder of SPAM:

"
    It has come to our attention that your site is using an extreme amount of resources on our servers and network. Due to the popularity of your website you have outgrown the Bluehost Shared hosting package. It is getting increasingly more difficult to keep your site online for shared hosting as it degrades the experience for the other users on our server.

Others who are experiencing such growth with their sites and hosting needs have chosen to move their site to a Dedicated Server or Virtual Private Server. These options offer your site more resources and site stability to better accommodate your growing needs and also offer you better backup and server redundancy. \ "

i never see the mail and never agree them to delete without backup,they don't wait me to be answered.:mad:
    i can't Believe that and there have alot of files and very important mysql database,they don't give me that. in Live chat they told me "the account been deleted,very sorry." in the three days just talking with them,after they gave a backup of last month.:eek:

Last month...my works...my files,,, wow,oh my god... thst's so shitting...bluehost, and must to say thanks goodness at last i got backup last month.:(

and here to say thanks to the Bill,Mitch...and someone help my in the live chat,from now i will never use BLUEHOST server agagin,forever!!!!!!!!

someone have they same shitting trip ? please share...

comcast, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  2. SinUser

SinUser Peon

Best Answers:
    They might have the backup copies. Try asking for that.

Anyway, i think they simply don't give a crap about their customers and still want to take more money from the <...transfer to a VPS, etc....>. Gosh, I'm really sorry for you. This will be a bad feed on BlueHost.

How much did you pay for 24 month package ? Was your traffic really so high ? Approximately how many ppl per day?

SinUser, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  3. samlocalguy

samlocalguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    hmmmmmmmm
    Really its sucks man...
    You are a customer of bluehost from 24 months. And they deleted your account ............
    too too too too bad.....

Your 24 months hard work gone in hell due to bluehost.
    I think their must be rule for all this against hosting companies. Otherwise any company can delete our account any time. They should give all the database and files hosted on their host before deleting account.

So sad.... :(

samlocalguy, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  4. comcast

comcast Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't think have a big traffic12 websites are there all very little tracffic,if website can be more than 100 IPs per day,i will so exciting.normal is 30-50 IPs per day,and some are 1-10 IPs perday.
    they give me 6072000GB per month for traffic,i useless...maybe not to be 0.00001%

for 24 month i paid $166.8, when account been delete,they give back $81.27 to me... money not important while database is my life.

they killed me...

comcast, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  5. ahuddy

ahuddy Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you have a regular backup schedule for your site. For example I back mine up every 3 days, just in case something happens I always have access to a current backup.

ahuddy, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  6. comcast

comcast Peon

Best Answers:
    no, i backup mine per 3 months

comcast, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  7. kodut

kodut Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    can you hire a lawyer

kodut, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  8. Abhik

Abhik ..:: The ONE ::..

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You better ask for the daily backups from them..

Abhik, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  9. Chr1ssst0pher

Chr1ssst0pher Peon

Best Answers:
    good hosting is always a thing that really influences your success...

Chr1ssst0pher, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  10. comcast

comcast Peon

Best Answers:
    i did, they have daily backup? they said, that what we just have (last month).

ok,i'm try again

comcast, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  11. Bohol

Bohol Peon

Best Answers:
    comcast, who is your new host now?

Bohol, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  12. rosshill

rosshill Guest

Best Answers:
    That is terrible! It seems you just can't win with webhosts lately, there is so much bad news around.

rosshill, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  13. caj

caj Active Member

Best Answers:
    Two important thing I learned after spending two years online. Hosting is very important factor to your success. It's your asset - without which you have nothing actually. That's why I try to stick to established webhost that I know personally - not merely base on recommendation of someone.

Too bad even those established webhost like bluehost - still what can I say do this to their customer!

caj, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  14. lakelandprinting

lakelandprinting Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been using Bluehost for a while now. Any problem I've ever had I called them and they take care of me. You should call them, not email them.

I've yet to find a better host out there. If your site is doing that good where you are using alot of resources then maybe you should get a dedicated server? If your site is that busy and you can't afford a dedicated server then you coudn't me making much money. If you go to another host whose to say you won't have the same problem?

lakelandprinting, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  15. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Try archive.org to see if you can retrieve back some of your pages. That's really unlucky of you.

wisdomtool, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  16. gotlinks

gotlinks Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Blue host hasnt deleted my sites but they have been down for about 2 weeks now and they all just show blank screens.

It happened when they changed the php version, I just havent had time to contact them about it.

gotlinks, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  17. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    The OP better contact bluehost and make a backup for the lateset date before anything happens again.

wisdomtool, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  18. comcast

comcast Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks,i can see my website.

i try to contact them for download backup while to be a hardly way,they always didn't answer me at live chat,waitting for hours and tell me please contact billing...billing not works at live chat,write to them is like thorw a little rock to the sea,finish...they don't answer me from deleted my account.

i told them about law and the lawyer things,they show me a page about there server to said they can do this...:(

comcast, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  19. calico

calico Peon

Best Answers:
    I would agree. I have never had any real issues. Having 12 domains used 4 different host in the past I love bluehost. One thing you need to keep in mind is a shared hosting company need to look after all the other customers on the server. If your site is doing something to restrict others on that server they will shut it down. They will only delete the account if you really Violate the TOS agreement you agreed to when you signed up. Even them if you call them they will work with you.

They do make weekly backups as well. So if you sending out all that email and causing issues for their other customer who love their service then of course they would cancel. I have had same things happen to me. Each time my script or website was not kept updated.

Make sure if you dont want this to happen to you get a VPS and read the TOS. Bluehost is still the best I have ever had.

calico, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  20. unkush

unkush Banned

Best Answers:
    there might be some reason otherwise they wont have deleted
    blue host is one of the most reliable host

unkush, Jan 29, 2008 IP