1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Thank you falafelfro - You helped me earn $2,135.70 through Clickbank!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Jigsaw, Jan 26, 2008.

1. georgecotton

georgecotton Peon

Best Answers:
    Agh wadaya know, your right.

I just tried it.

[​IMG]

Im very tempted to try falafelfro's ebook thingy.

georgecotton, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  2. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you just "doped!" yourself. - And think about it:

If I found a method that earned me 2,135.70 in one week and I'm was complete newbie i'm pretty sure i'm gunna keep that ISH to myself.

Because Noobies are naturally scared that if everybody does what they're doing - then it won't work anymore and they'll be screwed for life.

- this is a fake. either a fake testimonial or just fake all together....

I'm not saying the product is bad. But i just have a problem with people coming out of nowhere giving out fake testimonials. If the product is really good - then with a little marketing from your own hardwork - it'll end up marketing itself right?

that's how ebizzzzz works.

ExpertForumGuy, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  3. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:
    and the fun continues. How exactly did I dope myself?

falafelfro, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  4. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    Simply because:
    a complete Newbie is making as much money as you are.
    That's why.

and don't give me that:"my system works that well! Even a 5th grader can do it!"
    If a complete newbie makes 2300$ in one week.
    Then why aren't you making 10K - 20K p/week with that same system?

mmhmm :]

If i teach someone else my self created system - you better believe that I've already cashed BIG TIME - for awhile.

Plus, if you're system was legitimate, you're numbers were legitimate - then you wouldn't even be going through all this trouble to defend yourself. You're mentality would be giving facts on why you're system works.

5. georgecotton

georgecotton Peon

Best Answers:
    @ Expertforumguy

First off...You are quite wrong, other than your spelling of newbies, the truth is that all affiliate marketters are weary of people finding out what they are doing, so they avoid giving away their niche and such.

How the hell is telling people how much you've earnt not keeping things hush (or ISH as you put it??)
    There are tonnes of threads in the clickbank section about how much they've earnt, are all of these fake testimonials?

georgecotton, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  6. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    FF, how much of that $4000 is profit. I'd love to know how much people pay in expenses for SEO on the site, adverts and PPC.

mikey1090, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  7. Canadian1974

Canadian1974 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just read this entire post and I think it is very interesting!

Canadian1974, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  8. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:
    Mikey1090 - I'm currently at around $3900 after returns. and then around $500-600 in ad spending. So ball park around $3300 to $3300 profit. Clickbank will also withhold some of it for six pay periods. I'm about to get my 6th pay check so I'll finally be getting back those withholdings in the near future.

ExpertForumGuy - It's very possible to share best practices and unique knowledge without compromising one's own success.

9. mikey1090

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i want to know everything in such a short time. I've mastered many things like directories, flipping sites, proxies etc etc. I'd love to get into affiliates.....registered for clickbank this morning, bought your report and now have a lot to think about.

Any tips for starting with PPC? I'm starting to think i'll be spending $20 a day on adwords and making $0 in sales. Sounds frightening...

10. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you guys are all over-reacting a little bit. FINALLY - someone with some success shows their face and their screenshots (ok so there is now 3-4 threads just aimed at Fals, perhaps a bit much)... Some of you are so eager to jump down someones throat for making money and being proud. Here's my two cents:

1. The product Fal launched = Don't you guys get it? This is business - no room for emotion, you want friends or you want money? You think that companies and brands don't do this all the time? It's a competitive arena we are in, either be ready to kill or get killed... I use to frequent the Dominican and they have a beer called 'Presidente', it's the biggest brand there by far. Anytime a new brand comes into the market there to try to take over Presidente, the makers of Presidente will also launch a new brand to compete with their new competitor... why? So that the Presidente brand never gets touched, and the new brand usually gets swallowed or cannot continue with their low margins... Because it's the internet things are a bit different but they are still the same. Look at how many ripoffs of ripoffs of ripoffs there are in the 'make money' sector. Nobody has bashed my project wealthy product, why not? I'm competing against many like mine, but doing it better and cheaper, its BUSINESS.

2. Ok, perhaps trying to ride the coat tail of his own success by repeatedly posting daily screenshots is a bit much, however this truly gives new comers hope/inspiration, and so be it that he sells his 7 techniques via paypal, I WOULD TOO! This is about money folks, not rep. As long as it's real and not hurting nobody or ripping noone off.

3. I saw my name earlier somewhere about me coming in here to bust him lol, wanna hear what I did instead? Asked Fal to join me for a JV in the near future... you all shouldn't get intimidated so easily, instead be smart about success and let it inspire and feed you the energy or knowledge to be JUST LIKE HIM instead of turning your back or hating on his success.

4. I won't post a screen shot, but I'm already at $49,000K for the years end this year in resid, does that mean I have to login to my bank account with a video to prove it? Should I get you all to call my clients to double check before buying my success book?

5. Fal - good job bro don't be surprized to see plenty of other haters in different ways on and offline once you start buying your hummers and houses.

All my best, keep up the good work and I look forward to doing some biz with you downstream.
    Norb.

NCMedia, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  11. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:
    My advice is to wait a couple weeks before you start. Pick a product with good gravity and with a sales page you find compelling, search key words using google and look at the PPC ads that display. Then come back two weeks later and see which of the ads are still up. Those are the ads that are most likely to be successful, and you would do well to model yours after them.

mikey1090 likes this.
  12. mikey1090

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Great stuff, thanks. What should a good sales page look like? Spam free nd well designed? A form? A payment processor? What is a good gravity to aim for?

+rep

13. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:
    NCMedia - I appreciate your post.

14. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    Im with you on this one
    It is ironic but the whole screen shot thingy could have been avoided. When I saw the first screenshot my first impression was was it done in paint? Well as I sit back with my pop corn and pop no one really bothered to check it out. Anyone doinging anyamount of design and using various editors will notice this problem with certain editors. Thanks for another taking the time to point this out.

I am tempted to check out the book but I think I will wait until this is resolved unless there is a deep deep DP discount?

Is there a comparable or better product out there?

reapr, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  15. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    First off, who cares how i spell nooB's, noobies - because you know exactly what i'm talking about anyways. Get a life scrub...

Let's start off with this point. If you read my posts you'll notice that I absolutely love when people post screenshots of their earnings & paychecks. I find them very inspiring. Those people who claim that I'm hating on this guy's success - just read the rest of my posts and shut your mouth.

Finally, telling people how much you've earned is not hush-hush at all, but I still encourage you to do so. Telling people how much you've earned AND telling them who helped you out - and finally seeing that person who helped
    them out is trying to sell an eBook is NOT! hush-hush.

A guy that hasn't posted once in the digitalpoint forums until today claims he's on pace to make 9K this month thanks to one guy.

Sure it's possible a guy can teach you.
    But i find it a great coincidence this same guy's trying to sell his freakin ebook.

I don't mind selling
    I don't mind testimonials
    Hell, i might do a few myself if my system helps people.

BUT have some freakin integrity when you're selling to people.

16. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    Does you info involve PPC?

reapr, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  17. Pinup Girl

Pinup Girl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    maybe i will buy the ebook,but i want to see a review of some senior member first

Pinup Girl, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  18. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    i purchased his 7 tips..
    They are interesting and some I have never seen before. Im going to try a few of them over the months.

Swerd, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  19. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to add to all this.
    1) I made a bit over $202 dollars in 2 days - because of falafelfro - and this is just the beginning. $100/day for an IM newbie like me is a LOT! - so here I am, telling how much I made and WHO helped me do so.

2) I do all my screen shots with MS Paint - and they all look fake, even if it's a photo of myself :)

alexs464, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  20. Pinup Girl

Pinup Girl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    wait,two days ago you was saying in this thread that you was thinking about buy the report and now you already have made $202?:eek:
    can you please post screenshot?
    thanks

Pinup Girl, Jan 27, 2008 IP