1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New clickbank update destroying sales.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Exilus, Jan 11, 2008.

1. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you are promoting this method :D Oh well, of course clickbank cant verify landing pages. But an affiliate should drop a campaign if he notice that there are no conversions after a certain amount of clicks. In fact it is a very common practice that if after 300 clicks there are few conversions, a campaign should be dropped. Got what i mean?

And regarding how the system works, yes, strictly speaking its not stealing commission but it can be called hijacking the commission that is due to you. Anyways its against the tos of clickbank to use such tricks so its not a good thing:rolleyes:

web_18designer, Jan 25, 2008 IP
  2. baumann93

baumann93 Peon

Best Answers:

No, I am not promoting this method. But I see nothing wrong if an affiliate would use this method to increase the effectiveness of the landing pages by setting the cookie of a vendor which product is being promoted :)

Thats is exactly what I told ppl on this and other forums on numerous occasion. 300 clicks, few conversions and you are dropping a product... way too soon. 300 clicks, no conversions then yes the campaign needs to be dropped. with your scenario the campaign needs to be optimized if you know what I mean ;)

stealing, hijacking... I am not a vendor (maybe would become a vendor one day :) ) and this does not apply to me.

cheers.

baumann93, Jan 25, 2008 IP