1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"I really want to earn money online. no money, please help me."

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Game Producer, Jan 23, 2008.

Okay, the stuff said on that title was not by me, but I've got some PMs and seen people saying something like this... so I thought to answer in public. There lots of smart people here on the forums, so feel free to bring your ideas on the discussion as well.

Soo... I think here's the "lazy guy's guide to making some bucks online" - here's what I do:
    1) I set up goals (specific dollar values are pretty important)
    2) I help others (give them something they want)
    3) I set price for my value (figure out way to get paid for your help - it can be anything from selling ebooks to adsense to affiliates to whatever)
    4) I'm being patient & persistent and work (figure out a way to outsource your work too)

Alright... if one has no money, then he is probably not really serious about this stuff. For example... if somebody sees a great online course that costs $100 or $500 or $10 or whatever, then he needs to figure out a way to get that money and stop whining!.

Seriously... if somebody need $100 to invest, then this somebody should spend some time to earn that $100. He could go to a hamburger store or write articles or sell your old dvds or DO SOMETHING.

Saying "I have no money" is very dangerous for two reason:

1) It gives an excuse not to do something useful that would actually bring bucks on the table

2) It's sort of like prediction. This might sound bit hippy stuff, but if one keep saying "I have no money" over and over... guess what - that's what he ends up getting.

bottom line
    Okay... that sounded wonderful/crap/great/interesting - now what?

Reading this or thousand other posts do little good for anybody. I suggest taking a 7 day challenge. Setting a goal to do something within the next 7 days. Taking a goal to earn $100 (or $10 000 if that sounds better), and writing one major action that one intends to do each day.

Basically... knowledge is good, action even better.

Game Producer, Jan 23, 2008 IP
    norfstar and wisdomtool like this.
  2. JeremiaSK8

JeremiaSK8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it was a great post. It's really frustrating to see those "I really want to earn money online. no money, please help me." posts, because there are tons of websites that offer great money making infos for free...these posters are just too lazy to start making money.

JeremiaSK8, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  3. ::TECHMAN::

::TECHMAN:: Peon

Best Answers:
    That's an awesome post, GP. That's also the exact way I do business. People don't understand that setting goals is more than just pyschobabble... it's the way the human mind works; it's also much more important and productive than whining.

If you look at it, we do everything for a reason. Why would you pick up food and eat it if you weren't hungry? Maybe you're a greedy tool :D but even then, there's the motivation for your mind to make you do it. So, what I'm basically saying is that your mind needs some sort of incentive to work at maximum potential. If you have to visualize yourself being rich and famous do that; if you have to scare yourself into working by thinking of all the piling paperwork, do that too.

Either way, "Sombody wil help me? I need the money I dont have anythin somone plsss help I cant spell im an illiterate prick LOL!111" type posts certainly won't further you in your quest for paper one bit.

Cheers

::TECHMAN::, Jan 24, 2008 IP
    Game Producer likes this.
  4. agilius

agilius Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with all of you guys. I'm really surprised to see how this motivation drives the human actions.

MOTIVATION IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OF ALL! I'd do anything to get motivated; and a key tip: Write a journal!, a success journal! Read what you've wrote the other day, and write what you've done today... it will help you a lot!

agilius, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  5. etali

etali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice post. If you have no money, there's still stuff you can do - even a little menial work like 'posting for pennies' or directory submissions. Invest that money in buying things you need, and work your way up. It can be done, you just have to be willing to work for it.

etali, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  6. aytuggg

aytuggg Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks. :)

aytuggg, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  7. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Hopefully, those begging for a dollar or two, read this post first, we may find less of those begging posts. Informative post! Great!

wisdomtool, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  8. The Emirates Gallastico

The Emirates Gallastico Banned

Best Answers:
    So... I have no money, cn u plz help make $ onlne? thnk u :(

Just joking hehe. Great post, you gotta be proactive to make money online. Course, if I wasn't so lazy, I'd probably be a damned millionaire... :p

The Emirates Gallastico, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  9. exstatic

exstatic Peon

Best Answers:
    Another good motivating post GP.

What people seem not to realize its not about what you do, its how you go about it!

Take the scenario, that GP just mentioned, the person says 'I have no money, I can't spend $100 to invest', this instantly puts a negative thought in their head, which as GP says means its predicting the future.. they will never have that $100 thinking like that!

Why not think of it the other way, you are in the exact same scenario, but say to yourself '.. how can I earn $100..'

It's all a matter of thinking differently, positive thinking and confidence go very very far in making yourself successful, being pessimistic and always blaming other people for your misfortunes won't get you anywhere!

So head up, smile on your face, always see the positive side of things and opportunities will throw themselves at you like you have never seen before.

exstatic, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  10. Game Producer

Game Producer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeh, exactly. Good points.

Hmm... maybe we should make this sticky :rolleyes:

Sorry... can't help it but everytime you post stuff I start smiling at your Cartman avatar. I've been watching South Park series from the beginning now and he is just one freaking crazy character :D

But I'll stop this off-topic rant right away. Some good stuff there

Thanks

Yeh, exactly! Excellent point!

Game Producer, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  11. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly,

You can search through DP and find plenty of jobs if you have any skills at all. If you have no skills and no money then you may be in trouble but most people can do forum posting, article writing or have some other basic type of skill..

auburnfan23, Jan 24, 2008 IP