1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AbleDating and WebNetwork feedback

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by andreiv, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Dmitry, you know these are not real stories as you wrote them

Socialnetworker, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  2. AmatuerOasis

AmatuerOasis Peon

Best Answers:
    Do your research before buying this shitty software.

Buggy, not open source, shitty support. barely literate techs from Russia.

Oh yeah, you forfeit your right to Local and US law in favor of Russian law when you buy this shit. READ THE LICENSE!!!

They do not honor their money back guarentee. They have an F rating with the BBB.

Just Google ABK-Soft, check the BBB site in Los Angeles

That review site is owned by ABK-Soft. It is closed to posting and commenting. That should tell you all you need to know.

AmatuerOasis, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  3. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    To right mate, I am sick of this prick Dmitry Rudakov, coming on Forums like this, opening numerous aliases, praising Ablescam and blasting people like me who have actually been ripped off.

Beware the Russian Scam aka Abledating

That's True!, please click here and see:

1. http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/U...px?RedirectCode=7111&CompanyName=abk-soft&sm=

then Click in the "Details Icon"

You will see the F Rating,

3. This is the Company Report

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=100058710

4. Now go to Full Rating Explanation and F rating means:

F We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.

Now, Is this Black PR?, not at all. F in ABK's case also means that they are F#$@#$ and they also should F@#$% OFF for ever and stop ripping off money.

Socialnetworker, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  4. Robbin

Robbin Guest

Best Answers:
    But it's not true what Sociaworker is saying!

Robbin, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  5. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Dmitry, you are having a busy morning on the forums today.. What is not true?? the LA BBB?? Are they liars as well??

AbleSCAM is a Scam from the Russian Dmitry Rudakov.

Socialnetworker, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  6. AmatuerOasis

AmatuerOasis Peon

Best Answers:
    They are 100% scammers. They will not sell you a good product and will not support it either.

Just check the BBB page on them before you buy anything.

I too was ripped off. The software was so buggy that the youtube clone crashed my webserver everytime a video was uploaded. they never resolved the issue and after 25 days of pure hell, I asked for my money back. they do offer a 30 day money back guarentee and i wanted to request a refund before 30 days were up.

Long story short,,, they refused to refund my money. I have filed complaints with the LA BBB and filed an online criminal complaint with the FBI's online fraud dept. http://www.ic3.gov/

AmatuerOasis, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  7. AmatuerOasis

AmatuerOasis Peon

Best Answers:
    well its now 2008 and ABK-Soft is still ripping people off.

I lost $600 of my hard earned money on that crap. The video player crashed my whole server everytime a video was uploaded. they could not and would not fix it. i was ignored for weeks at a time.

When i asked for a refund i was refused.

This company is still in the SCAM business. dont lose your money.

AmatuerOasis, Jan 25, 2008 IP
  8. AlonsoDC

AlonsoDC Guest

Best Answers:
    AlonsoDC, Jan 26, 2008 IP
  9. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Another fake review from Dmitry Rudakov, the Russian Scumbag Scammer. Abledatingreview.com is a made up website to look like people are actually happy with this crap script. The sites are made up, fake people registered as the domain owners. Abledating says their flagship client is www.lovebynet.com with 750,000 members. Only thing is with an Alexa ranking today of 10,000,000 and the site on a shared server, i dont think anyone other than Dmitry and 749,999 of his imaginary friends are members.

Socialnetworker, Jan 26, 2008 IP
  10. AlonsoDC

AlonsoDC Guest

Best Answers:
    AlonsoDC, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  11. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Now now Dmitry, you sound like you are getting upset???? Sales a bit down??? You also forgot to mention www.lovebynet.com, the site with 750,000 members and an Alexa ranking of 10,000,000.

You dont sound like a new purchaser of Abledating but a desperate Dmitry Rudakov, the Russian Scammer who is hurting...

Socialnetworker, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  12. Robbin

Robbin Guest

Best Answers:
    The Software is working at 100%. Look http://www.amourmaghreb.com/
    I am totally impressed by the professionalism of this company...

Robbin, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  13. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Another fake AbleSCAM review from Dmitry rudakov, the Russian scammer

Socialnetworker, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  14. MikerDK

MikerDK Guest

Best Answers:
    Robbin, thanks!
    Socialnetworker
    Why?I like it - http://www.abledatingreview.com/

MikerDK, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  15. AlonsoDC

AlonsoDC Guest

Best Answers:
    Because Socialnetworker is the real scammer:D

AlonsoDC, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  16. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Socialnetworker, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  17. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    another fake review from Dmitry Rudakov, the Russian scum SCAMMER

18. tibberous

tibberous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why not try osDate - it's free and open source. http://www.tufat.com/s_free_dating_system.htm

I posted here last night agreeing with Socialnetworker - if you look through the screen names of the people trying to sell abledate, all there posts are trying to sell abledate. For some reason my post was deleted.

It is scary to think that the people offering 'advice' on these forums are just fake users trying to sell a product. Granted - lots of people on here are trying to sell one thing or another, but this is taking it too far imo.

If you are going to go to all the trouble of marketing a dating script - why not just write a better dating script? Hell, pay $1,000 and get someone to write you a dating script, then release it as abledate 2.0 or something.

tibberous, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  19. AmatuerOasis

AmatuerOasis Peon

Best Answers:
    if your review site is so great, then why dont you open it up to posting and commenting?

I will tell you why, because you would get only negative feedback, just like you did on the ABK site when you tried to host a customer forum. The forum was bombarded with pissed off customers. There were so many that you had to finally blcok all of them by taking down the forum.

AmatuerOasis, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  20. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    This is exactly how AbleSCAM find their victims. They go to Forums like this, create numerous fake Aliases and praise Abledating or say they want something to do with Abledating like a Template.
    If you go through all the postings in the last 6 months about Abledating, 2 things are similiar.

1. You get people praising Abledating / Abk-Soft and they are all generally new people with no or very little postings, have bad English Grammar (even though Dmitry has improved his Grammar now as I told him how shit it was) and will say that anyone who disagrees is either the "competition who gives Black PR" (lol, very bad Russian English) or

2. People like me who have been scammed by AbleSCAM, and when requested our refund was refused and are so pissed off with this piece of shit called Dmitry Rudakov, will come to forums like this and warn other people that they will lose their money. As far as I am concerned, anyone on here who has good things to say about Abledating is either mentally deranged or are Dmitry Rudakov, the piece of shit Russian who will end up in jail one day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.