1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advertising advice wanted

Discussion in 'Directories' started by deebee, Jan 19, 2008.

I'm considering running some advertising for one of my general directories. Can you let me know a couple of things...

1) Which ad format produced the best results and, if a banner/button type, who created it for you?
    2) Which advertising site produced the best results in terms of traffic and submissions.

Thanks in advance.

deebee, Jan 19, 2008 IP
    mikey1090 likes this.
  2. humm

humm बहादुर बच्चा

Best Answers:
    Normally clients who came to me in past demand blog postings (it ranks really well when a natural, proper, unique review is written).

Next is banner advertising, animated and flash banners 125*125 format mostly get better hits and demand. 468*90 is often costly & is outdated these days. I get them created from designs here at dp. Try the contest section.

Link advertising is mostly low these days and they don't bring as much clicks that a banner does.

humm, Jan 19, 2008 IP
  3. CannabisSEO

CannabisSEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have had many link directory owners, including myself post ads at my website Tempscript.com and have received increased traffic and link submissions. A fellow member here received over 10 paid link submissions for a short traffic campaign. PM me if you would like any more info, Thanks

CannabisSEO, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  4. Freewebspace

Freewebspace Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Freewebspace, Jan 21, 2008 IP