1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Marketing & ClickBank - My Documented Journey

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Ponynugget, Aug 30, 2007.

1. aff7182mst647

aff7182mst647 Banned

Best Answers:
    http://win-makemoney-online.blogspot.com/2007/12/monthly-viral-income-with-amazing.html

aff7182mst647, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  2. nosleepno

nosleepno Peon

Best Answers:

It's true. You can throw up banners, or affiliate links. Pretty much whatever. Ranks in google real quick too... squidoo is awesome.

nosleepno, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  3. mr877

mr877 Banned

Best Answers:
    yea but i think blogger is takin over right now

mr877, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  4. Winagain

Winagain Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bum marketing works if you keep at it. Good luck

Winagain, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  5. D89

D89 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is the secret to getting a higher click through rate. I have been doing this for over one year. My sales are very good! I would love it to be better and from experience I must say that its very important to lead the customer with a good question that takes them out of a comotose state and actually answer the question and then click though. works like a charm!

D89, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  6. cheapologo

cheapologo Banned

Best Answers:
    Good to know. What is your landing page like? Or do you link straight to the vendor?

cheapologo, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  7. Riposte

Riposte Active Member

Best Answers:
    For this to be a viable strategy, I think you have to pre-sell the product you're selling in every article you write. Otherwise, people will click through and really have no idea what to expect, or will expect something else entirely -- both of which really do nothing for successful conversions.

Riposte, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  8. D89

D89 Peon

Best Answers:
    I sell my own product and make a nice amount of sales every month. Its an ebook. I hated doing PPC. I did the whole google thing and I was paying google all my profits.

Once I settled in to really learn article marketing and then take notes on it I found that I could stick to a few proven templates that really work. Sales are strong and I am happy.

D89, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  9. D89

D89 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes there are techniques to doing that but you must really make the effort to learn how to seel the product and still be helpful.

I dont have an autoresponder and that is my biggest mistake but after reading this thread I will get on it right away and capture a list. I have a strong feeling that the list will bring lots of sales.

I had an affiliate add me to his list a few months ago and the sales were outstanding.

D89, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  10. sport302

sport302 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    People have to trust you and your opinion. If you just redirect someone from an article to a "scam" looking clickbank product you will probably be wasting your time and efforts.

Sending people from a quality article; then to a reputable website of your own with a good review of a product will lead to much better results.

sport302, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  11. cylai

cylai Peon

Best Answers:
    Instead of writing review, why don't you build up opt in list.

I recently read about a succesful affiliate who made $700 in a single day. He promotes a hot selling product and set up a newsletter to help readers to make the best use of the product. He drives visitor to his squeeze page via article marketing. Absolutely no advertising. As memory serves, he wrote only 20 articles but they are all high quality articles.

Personally, I have medium success with article marketing promoting the program listed in my sig files (ever making hundreds a day).

cylai, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  12. aff7182mst647

aff7182mst647 Banned

Best Answers:
    Just read and follow step by step
    Step 1 - http://win-makemoney-online.blogspot.com/2007/12/easiest-and-fastest-way-to-write.html
    Step 2 - http://win-makemoney-online.blogspot.com/2007/12/make-money-with-your-articles.html
    Step 3 - http://win-makemoney-online.blogspot.com/2007/12/articles-and-affiliate-programs.html
    Step 4 - http://win-makemoney-online.blogspot.com/2007/12/monthly-viral-income-with-amazing.html
    Step 5 - http://win-makemoney-online.blogspot.com/2007/12/other-ways-to-make-money-with-articles.html
    Step 6 - http://win-makemoney-online.blogspot.com/2007/12/fantastic-exposure-for-your-articles.html

aff7182mst647, Jan 16, 2008 IP
  13. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:

I've seen your blog, you may want to change a few things about the way you display adsense or you'll get banned by gooooogle.

and btw, try to participate instead of posting links left right and center or you won't last long at DP :eek:

medaa25, Jan 16, 2008 IP
  14. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    This is still an inspiring thread. I hope you are still doing well. Can you give us an update? It would really be appreciated. I am finding that certain topic for articles have a higher CTR. I post all my link to my landing page at the end of the article and get about 30% CTR to the landing page. I have made 2 sales from 10 articles that have been published in the last week. it will be interesting to see how that carries over in upcoming weeks.

reapr, Jan 19, 2008 IP
  15. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good to take initiatives but other people in this thread were guilty of encouraging you while it was obvious, either your articles, your landing pages or your products didn't produce any results. You should have stopped earlier and analyse why it wasn't producing any short term profits.

They were all telling you to continue and that your effort would have a positive effect in the long run but if these weren't producing any short term results, why think that they would produce better ones in the long term? Because of serp? lol... They didn't even know why you weren't converting, it could well have been because of your landing pages so what is the point of having a well ranked landing page that doesn't convert... :eek:

People in DP should be more honest and avoid being politically correct... We are all here to share and learn so please spare the polite BS and give some constructive ideas and criticism...

medaa25, Jan 19, 2008 IP
  16. tippie

tippie Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been following this thread from day one and it has teached me a lot!

tippie, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  17. fisalnk

fisalnk Peon

Best Answers:
    It will take me some time to go through whole thread, but i would love to read through it.

Still i would ask for a summary or status of this topic so far.

Thanks!

fisalnk, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  18. gem.stocks

gem.stocks Peon

Best Answers:
    I had a pretty good review page on Squidoo over a CB product. I think I might have made a mistake yesterday, I pointed my Adword URL to my Squidoo review page, guess what happened today? This evil Google has removed all backlinks to the Squidoo page and all backlinks to my landing page. Now both sites are orphans. It had pretty good traffic from Google search, today it has 0. Has anyone of you done something like this and been penalzied by Google? What to do next? Start another Squidoo page :)

gem.stocks, Feb 12, 2008 IP
  19. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    Is Pony still around or did he make his riches and rid off in to the sunset in his Hummer? It would be nice to hear how he is doing.

reapr, Feb 12, 2008 IP
  20. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Soundds like pony nugget didnt do his homework on the niches he wrote articles on . I wonder how he is going?

Patchkaa, Feb 19, 2008 IP