1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wealthy Affiliate and Affiliate Elite.

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Goat11, Jan 13, 2008.

Anyone who has experienced these two different programs, I would appreciate it so much if you let me know exactly how effective they are.

Goat11, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  2. Dubz

Dubz Peon

Best Answers:
    Great first post; I'll keep an eye on this one to wait for the secret!

Dubz, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  3. vstar

vstar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate elite is software that will spy on your adwords competitors which won't do you a bit of good if you don't understand adwords

Wealthy Affiliate is a learning resource that will teach you step-by-step how to make money using free methods such as article marketing as well as payed methods like Google adwords, you also have access to

Research Center

Site Rubix (website builder)

Free Web Hosting

Turnkey Websites

Step By Step Guides

Affiliate Network Tools

Clickbank Research Tool

Analytics Tool

Keyword Lists

Pre-Built Website Templates

Google Top Listings Tool

Google Adwords Support

Yahoo Search Marketing Support

Super Affiliate System

and much more....

I know I might sound biased but I am simply telling you what you asked, and I know because I have been a member for over 1 year and have no intention on ever leaving

vstar, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  4. Goat11

Goat11 Guest

Best Answers:
    Thank you vstar for breaking them down like that but i need to know your experience on WealthyAffiliate, I mean is it really worth joining unlike those other scammy programs that just daylight rob you, are you having any reasonable success?

Goat11, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  5. vstar

vstar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My signature speaks for itself... and its the truth

If at some point you do join you'll find me in the forum just about every day and I use the same forum name Vstar

If you click on my signatue below, it will take you to WealthyAffiliate, then click on the Grey tab that says "WA Success", you'll see my succes story ( I'm the Guy 3rd down the page, Name:pat J.)

vstar, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  6. PPC-Coach

PPC-Coach Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wealthy Affiliate is great if you want to do ebooks and clickbank mainly... :)

PPC-Coach, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  7. aeQea

aeQea Banned

Best Answers:
    I agree with what he said

aeQea, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  8. vstar

vstar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WRONG, REALLY WRONG!!!

I don't sell ebooks, and I barely touch Clickbank products aside from some software,

I promote a wide variety of products through affiliate networks such as Commission Junction, Linkshare, Shareasale, RegNow and Performics

My commissions today alone are $473.86 and the day is not over yet

Anyone who would make a statement such as the one Quoted above has obviously NEVER BEEN a MEMBER of WealthyAffiliate.

vstar, Jan 14, 2008 IP
  9. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    vstar

Well it doesn't really matter which Affiliate network do you use to find products, matters how you promote them.

bl4ckmaN^, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  10. vstar

vstar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

My response was in regard to the post that said... "Wealthy Affiliate is great if you want to do ebooks and clickbank"

That statement couldn't be any further from the truth... Weathy affiliate will teach you how to make money on the internet with any affiliate program you choose to use

vstar, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  11. cybersquate

cybersquate Banned

Best Answers:
    @Vstar
    Now i know, Its two different things. affiliate elite is software and wealth affiliate is some article / ebook for sale and guide each one to manage every affiliate that we found .

So, this thread not related with how we can make more tweak for adwords ?

I want to know how good this books and software. FYI, My Friend have use cracked of affiliate elite and she said, its just AIO Tools to research something. How about you by her statement ?

regards,
    Me

cybersquate, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  12. sem-consultant

sem-consultant Peon

Best Answers:
    Affiliate softwares are of no use.. or may be of little use but you need real people to drive affiliate program for you....

sem-consultant, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  13. bulldog62

bulldog62 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just recently joined Wealthy Affiliate and agree 100% with Vstar. It is a tremendous membership with unbelievable resources and a very active forum. The advice and insights given in the forum alone are incredible. It's not just for people trying to promote Clickbank or use Adwords. It's the most complete training and resource site for internet marketers that I have seen.

bulldog62, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  14. Goat11

Goat11 Guest

Best Answers:
    So have you started promoting anything yet, if so, is there any success?

Goat11, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  15. wantmomoney

wantmomoney Peon

Best Answers:
    I began working the Wealthy Affiliate system and made my first commission marketing the WA membership only 9 days later. I've written a blog about it, and I'd love to share it with you, but I'm afraid if I posted it here my post would be viewed as spam. Plus, I haven't made 10 posts yet, so I can't get my signature listed. If you're interested in reading my blog, you could PM me and I'll send you the address.

wantmomoney, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  16. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wealthy Affiliate is THE BEST THING EVER. Check out my signature for a FREE video to find out WHY I like them so much!

alexs464, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  17. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    alexs464

You've got strange accent ;) Where are you originally from?

What is the THING that you all like about Wealthy Affiliate? What does it offer? (be more specific here)

bl4ckmaN^, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  18. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm from eastern europe and English is my 5th language :) (for some reason many people confuse me with Italians...)

Anyhow, as I mentioned in the video - I had NO IM knowledge at all 3 months ago, now I am averaging over $1500.month using free advertising techniques I learned at WA...

I learned what is marketing and how to market, I am still learning.

I am starting to learn how to succeed with Adwords as well - as WA's got all the info needed.

What I love the most about WA is quick and accurate responses from other members and Kyle and Carson. Whenever I do not understand something, there is someone in WA who will guide me in the right direction...

As it was mentioned by Vstar - I will NOT cancel my WA account unless I am dead broke - which I'll never be anymore - thanx to WA ;)

alexs464, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  19. manov

manov Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate Elite Sucks and Wealthy affiliate rocks

I liked Brad Callen's previous products like SEO Elite and Keyword Elite...Affiliate Elite really sucks... sure, it may save you few minutes of research work...other than that nothing special...plus you have to pay monthly gateway fee too.

Wealthy affiliate is simply superb. I couldn't even find a single negative review for it. I've been a member of WA since October 2006 and continue with them forever.

Some useful links.
    http://www.zimbio.com/Wealthy+Affiliate
    http://reviewboss.com/wealthy-affiliate-3-reviewed.html

manov, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  20. vstar

vstar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Just visit their website and then tell me if you have ever seen so much offered in one place before

vstar, Jan 21, 2008 IP