1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much do you NEED to make?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Solicitors Mortgages, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly, FTW!

Dollar, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  2. PokerCardEnt

PokerCardEnt Guest

Best Answers:
    I live in a box with my MacBook behind a Walmart, and lemme tell ya, that living expenses down quite a bit. I'd be happy with $20 a day.

PokerCardEnt, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  3. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What a pile of crap.

That would make me suspicious, knowing that you are making more than a fair share going to show you probably are over charging, or suckering.

It really depends on the actual business but there is such a thing where a business is simply making too much that it's automatically dishonest because of the earnings.

Look at the medical insurance companies? why stop their. What about bank loans, life insurance, fire insurance, R.R.S.Ps, The canadian Taxes, Help starving kids companies, The church donations, people selling ebooks, adsense.... The list goes on and on becuase 9 out of 10 times its scandals and manipulation and people just have to pay the prices.

I know all about people working their ass off in some random manufacturing company and the owners are making millions while crying the blues and not paying out. Heck, at the company I work at there was "profit share" and they started lying about the profit to keep it until the Gov't didn't allow them to do profit share, so they created something called "gain share" which all runs in the same line of profit share, except upgrades and purchases in the company deduct from it, becuase it ensures more profit for the future........Then I watched them build a new office building with more bathroom stalls than their is office workers. I shouldn't call it a stall, though. They are more 900 square foot rooms instead.

Meet Joe Average(me). I'm living it and I have no choice. I've spend 10 years running to differant companies and they are all the same. You get them rich, and you struggle. I don't really have a choice and if I did I'd burn their buildings to the ground. But just because I'm treated like that it doesn't mean that I should repeat it and do the same. Actually, maybe that's why I'm not making it. Maybe I'm too honest and I should be robbing people.

No, its not. I bought a banner advertising spot from a site that got "2000UV per day" for $20. After a month I received under 20 clicks. This guy is not a billionaire, but I say he's a greedy jerk who should burn in hell. He was dishonest in his business. This is greed.

Maybe making $5,000 does not nescessary mean your greedy, but if not you are not pulling a lot of effort with it, then it probably is.

On a more personal level it's obvious that you are when you say $10 per month is just decent living. That is horse crap. Look around the world. 1 in 150,000 make that. $10,000 a month will get you the hottest supermodel fiance ever, a killer house that's way too big for yourself, and a Dodge Viper in your 4 car Garage. That isn't decent living. It's called rich living.

$10,000 is pure greedy. How many vipers are in your neighborhood?

Laceygirl, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  4. ladyfiesta

ladyfiesta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $5000 a month i guess... $3000 for house (it's very expensive here in hoboken 0.o) and $2000 for food and entertainment and car (if i have one..).... and i'm not even making 1% of that. Lol!! =) A noob still learning..

ladyfiesta, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  5. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Shoot even making 300 bucks a month beats out 95% of the webmasters out there.

domainer_10, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  6. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There's a lot of truth to that. But it isn't because the internet is dry. It's because a lot of children are trying to make money online. They don't have the skills to make it, though.

7. korzon

korzon Peon

Best Answers:
    do you? :cool:

korzon, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  8. Xight

Xight Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    4k/month to live comfortably after taxes. Cost of living here in Maui, Hawaii is crazy. A 1 bedroom studio rent now adays is like $1,500 not including utilities.

Could probably deal with 3k/month if I rented just a room.

Xight, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  9. jjpmarketing

jjpmarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    It is pretty evident we are not going to see eye to eye on this. So I will leave it at this. I don't make that kind of money. I make far less than that. By $10k per month, I was factoring in a spouse and multiple children. On top of that there is college tuition, weddings (if you have daughters), etc., etc.

I never said you would be hurting for money. $10k per month is the point at which you would be making enough money that there isn't anything you couldn't have. Basically you wouldn't need a loan to buy a car or anything like that.

Lastly, I am not greedy, but want to make as much money as humanly possible. Why? Because the only way to fight these rich ba5tard5, is to make a lot of money and pour that money into projects that will help these less fortunate people.

jjpmarketing, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  10. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you ever stop by Hells Kitchen?:p

Dollar, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  11. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I'm rolling around $500 a month. It was tough to get there, though.

JJ,
    It's not your job to be born and support a bunch of other people. Having children is good, but a wife that you support is just not right. It's an equal world. Not a free ride for the ladies. It would be nice to be able to have your families weddings with Jack Van Impe doing the vows, but that's apart from the actual topic. The topic is not how much do you want to make. I want a GT500 and a Ferrari in my livingroom which has a indoor pool, but it's definatly not "need to make that".

I agree completely. Maybe, but on the negative side. I want to make as much as possible as well, but while you are helping the suffering people, I'll burn a bunch of systems that are ripping people off.

12. sterlingpixel

sterlingpixel Peon

Best Answers:
    lol love the replies about I need x amount to support my wife 5 kids and 3 goats, if you can't afford them you shouldn't have them.

On the point about $5000 a month being greedy I have to disagree totally, can't bothered to break it all down but for anyone living in a prosperous relatively built up area in Europe (North and West), USA, Canada its not a lot of money at all (especially after taxes).

sterlingpixel, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  13. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your saying $60,000 a year in Canada is not alot. I would be pissing smiley faces if I had that .:D

Dollar, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  14. ladyfiesta

ladyfiesta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yea..the taxes here in united states is a lot.. but the education and medical services are still so damn expensive...

ladyfiesta, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  15. mysmehmood

mysmehmood Peon

Best Answers:
    for me $2000/month is ok in uk.

Huumm

But question is how to earn such amount...

mysmehmood, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  16. sterlingpixel

sterlingpixel Peon

Best Answers:
    Live up north by any chance?

sterlingpixel, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  17. dturnbull

dturnbull Guest

Best Answers:
    $2000 USD would be enough here in Aus.
    Not too far off that.
    $3000 would be relatively comfortable though.

dturnbull, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  18. jjpmarketing

jjpmarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    The goats gotta eat too... :D That was great.

jjpmarketing, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  19. Grokodile

Grokodile Peon

Best Answers:
    I could squeeze by on $850/mo, but if I could make that much I'm sure I could build up more.

I'd want $1500-$2000/mo in order to feel comfortable.

Grokodile, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  20. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Which part of the world do you live mate?
    Internet is so costly-120$
    Here in India the free bandwidth and no limit 256k connection costs only 23$per month

Well the average earning that i m looking for a comfortable living according to me in India is 2500$

I already own a house and SUV, so only need to maintain them

Currently am earning around 600$ per month 8 months with adsense, increasing steadily

Happy New Year 2008 and may all the wishes of everyone come true in the new year

COBSolutions, Dec 31, 2007 IP