1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dear Ron Paul Lemmings: Explain to Me This

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by cupid, Dec 30, 2007.

Most Paul supporters don't have no clue about Economics. Their motives are based on fear.

Ron Paul supporters don't know what they are asking for. Here is good place to start Ron Paul Lemmings

Explain Austrian Economics. This will tell what type of supporters they really are. If you can't, you are just a lemmings that need a false paradise over a cliff.

Weak cannot rely on someone to show them the way. Only way weak ever see a light is to be strong at the individual level. No one will help you, not even Ron Paul. If you are weak and cannot be strong, let nature have its course on survival of the fittest to solve the problem.

cupid, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  2. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Explain Austrian Economics? When I wake up and shower tomorrow. This isn't a 50 word response you are asking for.

guerilla, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  3. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    You sure you are going to explain this? I will certainly look forward with anticipation. You can write a book on this alone :) . Will be checking the thread regularly.......

wisdomtool, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  4. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lmao "explain to me world history"

that reminds me of stephen colbert when he asks his guests to sum up a topic in 5 words or 30 seconds. hilarious.

to be honest cupid idk much about it.. i know it has to do with hard money though. i'll be majoring in economics next year so i'll get back to ya on that.

ncz_nate, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  5. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    I saw the thread.

I clicked the thread.

I saw your avatar.

I left the thread.

Just for reassurance is that you in your avatar?

killafawk, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  6. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hahahahahahah

ncz_nate, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  7. cupid

cupid Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't like people with tattoos? That was taken during the summer when I was in Key West. I was going on a motorcycle trip from Key West to Alaska. Now, I moved from US and living in Tropical Island.

This is Good Lecture on 3 Economic Models. Profound Lecture. Worth Every Seconds

Where are Paul supporters, they can't tell me what is Austrian Economics? You don't have to write 50 paragraphs. Just several key points good enough. This is about economics, Austrain Economics. If you can't, then I think you have no critical thinking on your own. You all are just SHEEPLE, Lemmings.

cupid, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  8. Bernard

Bernard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bernard, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  9. cupid

cupid Peon

Best Answers:
    What else. Do you know the differences/similarities between Hard Money Policy vs Austrian Economics? Just do yourself a favor, read up on different model of economics.

Here you are complaining about 2hrs of your time well spent on remarkable economic lecture. But ready to lead Ron Paul revolution into years..4 years...8 years........100yrs...1000yrs Ron Paul Revolution.

I am not attacking anyone. That lecture is on economics. It gives you good overview of different models. That was one of the best economics class I ever had. In university, all they said is crap. They force you biased crap without comparison or impact around it.

cupid, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  10. Bernard

Bernard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Calling people lemmings and impuning their knowledge ("have no clue") in order to argue against an issue they represent is in fact an ad hominem attack.

It would be much more impressive to me if you presented an argument against the competing hard currency plan that Ron Paul is advocating. Go ahead and distill the essense of the video you presented if you like.

I don't have the inclination to watch a 2 hour video so I can respond to someone who is using vacuous tactics to debate. I have more important things to do with my time.

Bernard, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  11. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cupid everyone has a different reason for voting for Ron Paul. My area of expertise is our foreign policy of nation building. If you would like to debate and are knowledgable in this area , then i challenge you to it. As far as economic policy, not one politician has really challenged him on this which tells me that they are scared to confront the issue. I guarantee you will lose the debate on foreign policy. You see Doctor Paul has many good policies , not just economically based ones.

I await your answer(which i suspect will be a BIG NO, and i am no ones sheeple.

Bernard, the problem is i dont think he has an argument to present lol, but im all ears.

pingpong123, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  12. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Many Ron Paul supporters are not supporting him primarily due to economics but because of his stances on foreign policy and civil liberties.

Zibblu, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  13. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Zibblu, take your pick:D, but i like the fact that he is the only one who tells the truth and isnt in the hipocket of any special interest groups unlike Guliani.

14. cupid

cupid Peon

Best Answers:
    I am for Austrian Economics, what Ron Paul advocates is cherry picking, called Hard Money Policy.

Hello, wake up...all Empires are built on Economic Policy which dictates Foreign Policy. You guys are making your self look good. Looking goods is not so good. :D

cupid, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  15. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Absolutely. There's many good reasons to support Ron Paul. I do not think I agree with him on everything across the board (I'm not on board with some of the comments he's made regarding global warming, evolution, and abortion) BUT I do think he's principled and tells the truth which certainly puts him above the other major candidates (I feel that Dennis Kucinich and Mike Gravel are also very honest ... but they don't have a chance in hell...)

Zibblu, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  16. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Agreed and at least with RP (whether you agree with him or not) you know where you stand.:)

Now cupid if you believe this then share with us your belief as to why you feel that RP's economic policy ius so bad. If you have facts to present then please present them, if not, then why do you even bring up the subject. I can say the economic policies of mars are better then earth, but if i dont elaborate as to why people will start laughing at me.
    Am i not right?;)

17. cupid

cupid Peon

Best Answers:
    Ron Paul is honest no question about that. But his followers are the problem. They will be betrayed. Not by Ron Paul but by themselves Followers support part of the package, not the whole package. This is the problem.

Please watch the lecture on economics and decide for your self. If you take a
    donkey to a river, and it won't drink. Who is the problem: problem with the donkey or the guy took the donkey to the river.

cupid, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  18. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    May i ask which candidate you support?

19. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I've been saying this for a long time, that ron paul supporters will be their own demise. Though I'm not convinced he's any more honest than anyone else, if in fact he is, it's certainly not rubbing off on his supporters in the least bit.

GTech, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  20. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Coming from a neocon it doesnt mean much:).