1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mods, Please Bann This Guy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dogtraining-guides.com, Dec 29, 2007.

Hi,

I am aware that this might not be the appropriate place for a thread like this, but I can't seem to find where to report this guy.

He has opened quite a few new accounts under different names. The latest:

"LovePoint8 " aka the guy that was selling PR8 links in the link sells section.

I have received 4 pm's under 4 different screen names from the same guy.

Here is the latest:

Here Is Your FREE PR8 BackLink (Homepage Is Strong PR8).
    Here I am giving you 2 free (no catch !!!!! - no strings attached !!!!!) permanent, "top-quality" PR5 links (HomePage is strong PR8), where you can post your backlinks with any "anchor text" of your choice - not even registrations required ::::

http://www.jeroenwijering.com/?thread=1811
    http://www.jeroenwijering.com/?thread=2074

Note 1 : The present market value of a PR link is $5/ month. So for the above 2 free PR5 links, I am giving you $5/ month x 12 months x 2 = $120 free.

Note 2 : Your domain(s) become PR3 in one update for the above two PR5 backlinks.

Feel absolutely free to add your backlinks on the above 2 PR5 pages - (no catch !!!!! - no strings attached !!!!!).

Besides the above, I am offering you the following package of 375 PR8-to-PR1 backlinks to you on the sub-pages of http://www.jeroenwijering.com/ (HomePage is strong PR8) :

1 PR8 backlink.
    46 PR6 backlinks.
    129 PR5 backlinks.
    157 PR4 backlinks.
    29 PR3 backlinks.
    12 PR2 backlinks.
    1 PR1 backlinks.

1. The HomePage is strong PR8. Many inner pages are strong PR8 & PR7. And more inner pages are PR6 and below.
    2. All the PageRank is permanent.
    3. The Unique Visitors on the last November was 232,102. Plz see the UV graph below :

4. PageRank is genuine – i.e. NOT fake, nor 302/ 301 re-directed. http://www.checkpagerank.net/index.p...ng.com&links=1
    5. All your backlinks on the 375 PR8-to-PR1 pages are NOT with “no-follow” tags.
    6. The total Link Popularity of http://www.jeroenwijering.com/ is 52,000 in Google, Yahoo!, AllTheWeb, and AltaVista.
    7. Domain age of http://www.jeroenwijering.com/ : 5 years 6 months 3 weeks 6 days, as on today.
    8. There are 57,600 results for “www.jeroenwijering.com” and 125,000 results for “jeroenwijering.com” and 145,000 results for “jeroenwijering” in Google.
    9. Less than and about 5000 indexed pages on “jeroenwijering.com” domain in Google, Yahoo & MSN each.

So you can understand that http://www.jeroenwijering.com/ is a top-quality website and the 375 PR8-to-PR1 backlinks I offer you to purchase are also top-quality.

On those 375 PR8-to-PR1 pages there are less than 10-15 external out-going links on each page on an average.

UNBELIEVABLE OFFER I : I make an additional offer to you “at no extra cost” – which is that you can put 10 sub-URLs of your website(s) on each of the 375 PR8-to-PR1 pages. This becomes that you get 375 x 10 = 3750 PR8-to-PR1 backlinks at the same price.

UNBELIEVABLE OFFER II : You can also put any “anchor text” and different “anchor texts” (more than one “anchor text”, may be 10+ “anchor texts” for 10 of your URLs – as there are 375 pages to go). Again at “no extra cost”.

MORE PAGERANK INFORMATION : 1PR8 backlink will make your URL a PR6 in one update. Plz consult the following “PageRank Calculator” tool to confirm :

http://services-seo.net/pagerank-calculator/index.php

As you’ll be putting 10 of your website’s URLs on each of the 375 PR8-to-PR1 pages, therefore all the 10 URLs will become a PR6 in one update.

S.E.R.P. INFORMATION : As you’ll be getting 375 x 10 PR8-to-PR1 backlinks, your website will be hugely boosted in the Search Engine Result Pages (S.E.R.P.) rankings in Google, Yahoo & MSN – this will give you huge organic traffic from the major search engines.

UNBELIEVABLE PRICE : You will get –

1. 375 x 10 = 3750 PR8-to-PR1 “top-quality” backlinks.
    2. All your 10 URLs become a PR6 in one update.
    3. Your website receives huge boost in S.E.R.P. to get huge traffic from major search engines.

The above you’ll get at just $19 only – this a one-time fee. You will not have to pay again.

IMPORTANT NOTE : I am giving you $16,260++ worth of "top-quality" links at $19 only :

1 PR8 backlink = $250/month x 12 months = $3000
    46 PR6 backlinks = $10/month x 12 months x 46 = $5520
    129 PR5 backlinks = $5/month x 12 months x 129 = $7740

You can also pay just $7 for 1 x 10 = 10 PR8 backlinks – if you like the 10 PR8 backlinks, then you can pay me the rest of $19 - $7 = $12 to get the rest of the 374 x 10 = 3740 PR6-to-PR1 backlinks.

If you have more than one website, which you like to have 3750 PR8-to-PR1, then just multiply the number of your websites with the above pricing options above.

Like if you have 2 websites, you can pay me either $7 x 2 = $14 or $19 x 2 = $38.

Email me at : on this "unbelievable" offer and I will stay in touch with you all the time. I am sending this offer as PM to 50 hand-picked DP members, including you. This might be reported to the Mods and this DP account might get banned, so plz email me at for pre-purchase and post-purchase enquiries.

I also strongly advice you to call me before you purchase at : +91 98306 07909. Then I will be able to give you any information you like to know and also this will give you more confidence.

As I have "0" iTrader, your telephoning me will give you some confidence to buy this package though it is very cheap.

HOW TO PAY ME TO PURCHASE : My PayPal address is – after you pay me, email me to with “Payment Sent” as the subject and in the body include :

1. Your PayPal address.
    2. How much you paid.
    3. Your full name & phone number, preferably mobile phone number. I might call you back.
    4. Your email address, which you open daily. This is where I will contact you.
    5. Your domain(s) and the 9 sub-URLs, together with all the “anchor texts”.

EDIT : If you’re willing to purchase 3750 links for only 1 website, below is the PayPal payment button. You can INSTANTLY download the 375 PR8-To-PR1 links after payment and then add 375 x 10 backlinks, yourself at your own pace.

If you’re willing to purchase 3750 links for only 2 websites, below is the PayPal payment button. You can INSTANTLY download the 375 PR8-To-PR1 links after payment and then add 375 x 2 x 10 backlinks, yourself.

If you’re willing to purchase 3750 links for only 3 websites, below is the PayPal payment button. You can INSTANTLY download the 375 PR8-To-PR1 links after payment and then add 375 x 3 x 10 backlinks, yourself.

NOTE : You can INSTANTLY download all the 375 PR8-to-PR1 links after payment and then you’re free to add your backlinks there at your own pace and peace of mind. No registration is required.

WHEN WILL YOUR 3750 PR8-TO-PR1 BACKLINKS WILL BE UP ?

After you purchase from the above PayPal button, then you'll be able to INSTANTLY download the 375 PR8-to-PR1 links, where you can INSTANTLY start to post backlinks.

EDIT : If you purchase from any of the above PayPal buttons, then you'll be able to INSTANTLY download all the 375 PR8-To-PR1 links and then you're free to go.

10x for your patience for going through all the write-ups above and plz email me all your pre-purchase and post-purchase comments at :

S. Biswas.

eMail :
    Phone : +91 98306 07909

IMPORTANT PS : As I am sending this PM to chosen 50 DP members including you - some DP member might report this to the Mods and they might ban this account. SO don't get discouraged seeing this account banned, if you're genuinely interested - this offer will remain always on and you can always buy this package from the above PayPal buttons and get the INSTANT download of the links. Alternatively, you can always email me at for any pre-purchase and post-purchase enquiries.

HERE IS A BUYER FEEDBACK FROM "Preston White" <admin@adison.edu>

Quote:
    What you gave me is a list of pages where I can add my link to a pr8 page and 40 pr6 pages and a total of 375 PR pages. Now that is reasonable for the $20

What does 10x mean?

Why did you need my website address...

What do I get if I pay another $20 - I already know the site...

Will you send me pr7 pages if I pay you and how much?

For a pr9 link you want me to pay how much? How many other links come with it? Pr8 - Pr7 - etc

Preston White
    719-290-5967
    http://www.adison.edu
    http://www.tlpn.org
    http://www.kids4kids.biz
    http://www.rssprotocol.com
    You can also call him at the above phone number to confirm if this offer is legitimate and genuine. This will give you total confidence.
    Forward Message

THIS IS SCAM.
    IT IS NOT COOL TO GET SPAM PM'S FROM THIS GUY.
    PLEASE REPORT HIM , EVERYBODY, LET'S GET THIS SCAM ARTIST OUT OF HERE.

Mods, please accept my apologies if this is not the correct place for this. I wish I had a way to correctly contact a mod on DP, but I don't know how to find you.
    Hope I am not getting a infraction or a bann from this, just trying to warn legit members of this scammer.

dogtraining-guides.com, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  2. kishore415

kishore415 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i tooo got two PM's same as the above...but i just neglected them

kishore415, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  3. dogtraining-guides.com

dogtraining-guides.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that's not the way to go about it.

some newbie might fall for this. Just trying to help out and get this a..hole out of here

4. Lethal7

Lethal7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    why not contact a mod or admin directly?

Lethal7, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  5. jackass2007

jackass2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Same here, I also received two same PMs till now, ignored it anyway!!

It seems that this guy is targeting us sequentially by Member's list.

jackass2007, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  6. dogtraining-guides.com

Best Answers:
    where and how?

Please point me in the right direction.
    Thanks

7. salaxzar

salaxzar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i also got the same......just pm any mod whos online with the screenshot of your pm...that might help

salaxzar, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  8. Agni

Agni Banned

Best Answers:
    I've received same private messages from this guy. Mods should ban this IP. :mad:

Agni, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  9. Papi

Papi Banned

Best Answers:
    I also recived one.

Papi, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  10. dogtraining-guides.com

Best Answers:
    HOW DO YOU CONTACT A MOD ???

11. fri_2_freez

fri_2_freez Peon

Best Answers:
    fri_2_freez, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  12. Fahd

Fahd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lets hope the spam bots pick up his email address! :evil:

Fahd, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  13. Shazz

Shazz Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Ive got over 4 PM"s of this in the last week or so.

Shazz, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  14. gult

gult Peon

Best Answers:
    I got 2 PM s like these from different new members :mad:

gult, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  15. Polyview

Polyview Banned

Best Answers:
    i agree with dogtraining-guides.com and the user should be banned!

Polyview, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  16. dogtraining-guides.com

Best Answers:
    lol, please choose your words wisely before you make any accusations....
    you never sent me your paypal. Would you like me to hunt you down for payment??? Send me your paypal and you'll be paid instantly.

17. mixke

mixke Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I wish this was true. Damn :rolleyes: :D

mixke, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  18. dogtraining-guides.com

Best Answers:
    issue solved, I pmed a mod in regards to this.
    The guy is banned already.

Mission acomplished.
    Thread Closed.

19. seanyboyyo

seanyboyyo Banned

Best Answers:
    I recieved this as well..he needs to go

seanyboyyo, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  20. AutumnBreeze

AutumnBreeze Peon

Best Answers:
    Forward the PM to a mod. He was banned yesterday in a different name for the same thing.

AutumnBreeze, Dec 29, 2007 IP