1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

American Student goes to Palestine to help only to find out the truth

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Mia, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Coz you don't have answers to them.

You say Arab states are wrong. I agree.

How does it make israel right? You know you cannot answer that question, coz deep inside your heart, you know you are wrong...

gauharjk, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  2. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    The Arabs want victory more than they want peace. The Palestinians are the hopeless and hapless victims of the Arabs.

The Israeli's want peace, but they want to stay alive more.

The only thing the Israeli's can do to make peace with their Arab neighbors is to commit mass suicide.

The only thing that the Arabs need to do in order to make peace with the Israeli's is to stop killing them.

The Arabs, including the Palestinians, will always find an excuse for war and killing. It's in their culture. Nothing which the Israeli's can do will stop that. No amount of sacrifice will ease the Islamic lust for conquest. They will slowly demand every single piece of land controlled by the Jews, every single piece of property owned by the Jews, and every single child of the Jews. The Qua'ran commands the Muslims to demand Jizyah and obedience to the will of Muhammad from all non-believers. This is their way.

And when they are done with Israel, they will move on to their next target. Remember, they once held Spain. They will demand that they be given Spain again -- and they will promise peace in return. Then they will demand the next country and keep moving on like locusts -- devouring freedom in their path.

Will.Spencer, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  3. grab my heat

grab my heat Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that, our very own Arab Scholar on DP. I will remember to ask you next time I have any questions.

grab my heat, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  4. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    My consulting rates are $200/hr and for DP members I demand to be paid up front.

The Webmaster likes this.
  5. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Most people here wouldn't even ask for directions to the toilet from someone like you let alone pay you $200/hr for consulting. Dream on!

guru-seo, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  6. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    That's why my clients are all very successful companies, not a bunch of idiots who hang out on the web all day and blame George Bush or the Jews for everything wrong with their pathetic and miserable lives. :cool:

7. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh yea? Do you have any references of these so called "successful companies" of yours I can call in case I want to hire you? Judging by your post count you seem to hang out around these forums more than I do.

guru-seo, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  8. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    No references for you; I choose the clients with whom I am willing to work very carefully.

9. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Actually, thats because Will didn't get banned for an year. ;) j/k

The Webmaster, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  10. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Kinda reminds me of those aliens in "Independence Day"..

Great post. This pretty much sums it up.

Mia, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  11. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Arabs have stole more land in the name of islam than any other entity in history. While many muslims still occupy part of Israel's land, I can see some day that many others will reoccupy and take back the lands that muslims have stolen from them throughout history.

The only thing you have going for you here, GMH, is that ron paul supporters also hate Jews and Israel (typically), so you'll get a pass from them. Not the rest of us ;)

GTech, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  12. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    And here I thought that was just coninsidence.

Mia, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  13. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    That coming from a guy who's country was builded entirely on land stolen from natives is damn too funny.
    Can we also see some day that natives in your country will reoccupy and take back the lands that you have stolen from them throughout history?

iggysick, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  14. grab my heat

grab my heat Banned

Best Answers:
    Even though I don't, lets say for example I hate Jews. Why would that be such a big deal for you GTech? After all, you do hate Muslims, so why do you make a fuss about people hating Jews?

grab my heat, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  15. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Haven't you already made it abundantly clear that you are not fond of Jews?

Odd, I am pretty sure Wade was born in the US.. I know I was.. That said, it does not get much more native than that...

I suppose the difference in the US is, people are not removing heads, blowing up kids and schools with suicide bombs over here for scraps of land...

The irony when it comes to the US is, it was not Americans that stole the land.. It is Europeans... Even more ironic is that Europeans will try to use that as an example of hypocrisy when the real hypocrites are the ones that came over here from Europe so many years ago...

Mia, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  16. grab my heat

grab my heat Banned

Best Answers:
    I am not fond of Zionists.

grab my heat, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  17. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Yeah, that kinda goes without saying..

Mia, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  18. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    And all Arabs born in todays muslims countries are not natives now huh? Palestinians born in Palestine are not natives huh? :)

And someone doing that in todays Egypt? Maroco? Sudan? Iran? Kuwait? Care to share some sources to show difference you claim it exists between US and those countires?

So you are not responsible for acts of your ancestors but everyone else on this planet is? Is that what are you saying?
    Europeans stole land and than they vanished and there was Americans out of blue! Riiiiight! :rolleyes:

19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    When did I say they were not? All Arabs born in Palestine are Israelis. Technically.. ;)

Arab's were never native to those lands... That much is true, but that does not rule out the individual that is born there and is also an Arab.. There is a difference... It's called immigration.. The only difference however between many Europeans coming to America and Muslims coming to Egypt, etc., is that the Europeans tend to immigrate in search of a better life. The Muslims seems to invade, attack, and overrun in search of a nexus that contains no one but themselves...

Source = History

No, I am not. Sorry, I don't feel obligated to assume someone else's guilt. Besides, my ancestors immigrated in search of a better life. The rest were already here living in what is now called Oklahoma.

My ancestors did not steal anything.. They shared, the built, and they gave...

But alas, yes, Europeans not, Americans conquered land in the US.. Well, actually, the French, the English, the Spanish, the Mexicans, etc..

Mia, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  20. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    So how come they can be aggressors in their own country?

Neither your nation to land you occupy right now.

lol and Europeans came to America with fllowers and natives gave them a land? :D
    Seriously, check again your source.

Let me use your logic on Arabs world than: It was Arabs that stole someones land and than Egyptians (just for example) have nothing to do with it so how come you can defend gtechs statement in first place? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.