1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I made over $6,500 in one month on Facebook - Full course FREE

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by massivepunker, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Making Money On FaceBook

Ok allot of you have been looking for new ways to make money on line, not just on line though but a way to make money that YOU do not have to contribute any money to do so. The last 3 month's I have also been finding a new way to soak in money from social networking web sites. And when I say social networking websites, Im talking about MySpace, HI5, and Facebook like sites.

Back 8 month's ago I had a huge success in making money off Myspace, But if you are a Myspace marketing you will know that MySpace has made many many changes to avoid people doing so, even if it is the legit way. So my actions then told me that i need to look at other places to market and make some money at.

Last month's I have brought in over $6,500 in only a month's time. ( See screen shots below ) I am going to show you a nice easy way to duplicate exactly what I have done. no cost, no gimmicks, This forum has taught me allot and this is my way to show back the love.

First the proof, Everybody is wanting proof that this really does work, so I have took a few screen shot.

[​IMG]

Second is how I did this all in just 27 days.

Formula :

First thing you will need to do is create a few Facebook accounts, Get them verified. (Facebook requires you add a cell phone to verify account for captcha codes to go away )

So what I did was I used Skype messenger, I made me 10 FB accounts and verified them all with 10 skype numbers. What I did was purchased Skype phone numbers, all in different area codes to keep them even more safe. And I had those numbers Re-direct to my one cell phone. This acts as a Catchall email but only for phones.

For those who do not know what Skype is then please visit skype.com as it is the best new generation of instant messenger / VOIP phone.

After you get your accounts verified then you would need to create unique profiles on each one. Give each one a good looking girl picture (avoid putting model pics up as tons people see these as spammers) one that is semi good looking.

Create the about me to make it look even more unique.

After you get all your 10 accounts ( you can use as many or as less accounts as you wish) then you will need to find a product you can promote. I personally used a Private Label software that I was selling, I tried a few different ones until I found the right one. But you can look at private label products at master-resale-rights.com/ Very very affordable. Average products are form around $6.95 - $17.00

Most of these products come with there very own web site that you can upload to your web server. I personally host all my web sites at 1hostguy.com as they helped me put up my web site in the matter of minutes to make it live and ready to start selling.

Or.....

You can promote affiliates and have the potential to earn even more money and less setup process. The only downfall on this is that you have to wait about 15 - 30 days depending on who you are promoting for them to send out your check.

I use Adultfriendfinder.com as affiliate on there 3rd option. $85 per payout. This is instant and easier to use if you are not familiar with web design, or anything. Adultfriendfinder is one of the top converting affiliate program I have ever used. get 4 sales in a day at $85 then you just made your self $340 and only took you around 30 minutes using my exact method at the tops to set this up.

After you are done picking out what you are wanting to promote then it is time to start making money.

First thing is first, Doing all this by hand can take long hours of your time, So you will need software to automate this for you. You will need a Facebook Friend Adder program that also sends messages, wall posts, Etc. I strongly suggest Facebot Pro (facebookbot.rubyforge.org/) As they are the fastest on making updates, and is only program that has all the advanced features in it that we would need. I got a email from them saying they are having a marketplace feature installed soon. So they are currently adding many new features that can be great to our advantage.

Once you get your program you would like to promote, get all your accounts verified and set to go, and got a Facebook friend adder, then it is time to set up your campaigns. Just remember this Spam is no good. What I am going to teach you is a way to avoid being accused as Spam, and far from the Spam act.

Now I get to teach you about the little secret I have discovered. This is my first time mentioning this method and you guys are the only one that would know about doing this on FB.

IT is all about reputation now a days, Let's face it. If I sent you a message telling you about this great web site you should check out, the first word in your head is SPAM. We do not want that do we. So what you will need to do when setting up campaign messages to send along with your friend request is a nice personal message. You do not want to put anything about what you are promoting in this at all.

So I will break this down in a few easy parts so you get what to mention in this “personal message” you will be sending and how you are going to promote to those people.

Part I : Gather some ID's to those you would like to promote to with Facebot pro, You would need to add around 100 new friends per day after the accounts are 7 days or older. While in the 7 day period, send only about 43 friend requests per day. The bigger your friends list is the more money you will be making. ( Makesure you place a time delay of about 63 seconds every 15 friend requests, this way your account will not get marked as Spam on FB automated Spam filter they do with there accounts.)

Part II: Make a nice personal message that will convince your group of friend requests you have sent out for them to accept your friend request. Here is a example of a message I use

“ Hey, I am new to Facebook, My name is (your name here) and I currently goto ( school name here ). I see that we have some things in common so I thought I would send you a friend request and maybe we can talk sometime, who knows.

Well hope to hear from ya”

You see how I did that? I introduced myself saying my name and what school I goto ( you will make up a name of school your fictitious account will attend). And I noted that we had some things in common so that way he doesn't think this was a random automated friend request. I also said “Hope to hear from ya” which will allow the user to contact me. So when It comes time to posting on his wall he will know who I am. I go through the messages allot of the time and try to reply to each one making it personal as possible so that way they listen to what I have to say. It is all about creditability you will be making with your friend on FB that would result in to how much money you would be making.

Part III: Time to send out a wall post of your promotion. But before you send promotion out make a wall post saying “Hey whats up? How have you been? “ this is a MUST on all your profiles you create. This one little wall post will make you so much more money. Trust me :). Read below on tips to keep your account safe from being deleted or marked as Spam on the FB automated Spam filter.

Tips

1.Never send out a wall post or more then 50 friend requests per day unless your account is over 7 days old.
    2.Time delay is a MUST. Make sure you place a good time delay of at least 60 seconds ever 10 activity. (yes this will take a little longer but it is well worth it and it is all automated so you do not have to do any work.)
    3.Never send messages through a friend adder unless it is personal message and is on a time delay. Links in a message getting sent to multiple people will result in account being deleted.
    4.Whenever you place a link to product you are promoting do NOT place http://www. Infront of it. (Example link : youproduct.com/ ) This will bypass the Spam filter on FB as being links in your post.
    5.Never send out more then 1 Wall post to your entire friends list per week. You can maybe to 2 or 3 in a week but not in back to back weeks.
    6.When promoting a second product, Make sure your creditability is built up enough with your current friends list so that way they listen to you a second time. I personally do not push 2 products to them back to back, I wait a wail first. About a months time.
    7.If you are promoting a Affiliate, then you will get a link that looks similar to one like this http://www.website.com/affid-1burt239 . It is best to purchase a .info domain name at about $3 and have it re direct to your affiliate link. This will mask your affiliate link. If you do not have any money to purchase domain name and want to do it the free way, then goto tinyurl.com and create you a small url that re directs to that affiliate link.

That is about it, there basically is not much to this at all. If you can follow what I have mentioned above then you will be doing what I have done to make money off FB. If you need any help you can simply send me a PM or post it in here and I will try my best to answer your question.

I would like to see others be successful as what I have done here.

Resources to help you pull this off like I did.

1hostguy.com – web hosting( This if for hosting your web site and keeping I live 24/7. This is only if you choose to promote a private label product.)
    Master-resell-rights.com – Choose from many cheap private resell products to sell.
    Clickbank.com – Affiliate network where you can view all kinds of great affiliate programs to promote.
    AdultFriendfinder.com – One of the highest converting ads to promote on FB. Goto there Affiliate page and you will see what type of programs they have to offer.
    Facebotpro.com – This is a MUST have if you are planning on doing what I have done. There are of course other programs out there, just Facebot pro is the top leading one and the one that makes all the great new features that no others will have. You need Account chaining feature so that way you can automate all your accounts at once, Facebotpro is the only one that has that feature so far.

Well, that pretty much says it all. I think I have noted everything there Is to know. If I have forgot anything then I will make a post with an update. Please let me know how your venture on FaceBook goes.

massivepunker, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  2. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations. :)

You do mention "a way to make money that YOU do not have to contribute any money to do so" but later on you mention that you had to buy Skype cards. Might want to edit that bit out of your post.

Maybe I'm being a tad pedantic?

Dean_Saliba, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  3. grwolz

grwolz Guest

Best Answers:
    Facebook doesn't allow anything adult related or even affiliate advertising. They seem to monitor the ads like a hawk. How did you manage to get your ads even shown?

grwolz, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  4. Tommy Arnold

Tommy Arnold Active Member

Best Answers:

Do a google search for free simcards. You can use these free sims on sites that require text activation!

Tommy Arnold, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  5. professionalseo

professionalseo Banned

Best Answers:
    Interesting reading. I guess nothing new with the general concept, but you seem to have definitely worked out the in's and out's of what will get you caught.

professionalseo, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  6. machinecontroller

machinecontroller Peon

Best Answers:
    Great post, +rep for sure.

You've shared some really useful specifics on how to game Facebook. Facebook is the hot new marketing tool- it's great to take advantage of it in its heyday.

machinecontroller, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  7. Cut

Cut Peon

Best Answers:
    very nice post + Rep

Cut, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  8. oman2008

oman2008 Banned

Best Answers:
    how much is the initial investment?

oman2008, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  9. andresh99

andresh99 Guest

Best Answers:
    Excellent post! I'm sure you have shared plenty for people to feel confident and try it out.

andresh99, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  10. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys!, Yes I am sorry I did put with out a initial investment I guess I should of worded that a tad bit, What I meant to say is without paying for advertising costs. You will spend no more then $50 to get you started in this, you can even start it up for free if you know where to go.

Yes Facebook does not allow any adult related content, What i did was direct to another page that has information on it and is filled with all kinds of affiliate links and what not.

If you read though, you will see that I mentioned that I mainly promote my own products. I was selling a You tube friend adder. Called Friendly Tube. If you take a look at what I have done with buddypromoter.com you will see on the payment page I switched it up a bit, I made it so they can get it for free if they fill out some of my CPA offers. Very simple to do. But I get atleast 2 people filling out offers per day now and I have not promoted that in about a week. Each offer pays around $7 - $15. Nothing to get rich on but without promoting in a week that is pretty good. When I first sent off that in FB I was making about $250 the first couple days on just CPA ads. But before this I was selling this at $27, $37, $47 . I made coupon codes and spread them around Facebook.

hope this answers the questions guys, Thanks for the good Rep. Much appreciated.

11. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, Like I mentioned before, They do manage ads like a hawk, but it is all about creditability you have with your friends on your list. So what I have done is basically, I came out with a web site that I would like to share with a friend. Or if I am promoting an affiliate. Then I will be sharing what I am promoting with a friend like a ton of these people do in MLM schemes. I am not forcing my friends to purchase or anything but just sharing. I do not force it off to them in a first email I have ever wrote to them. You have to communicate with your friends that are on your list and they will check out what you have going on.

Is very easy to do once you get hang of the whole concept.

12. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    That would all depend, All you really need is account(s) and a Friend adder like facebot pro. that right there is under $50.

The odds on making this back are pretty good if you followed what I have shared. I would best start by promoting something like CPAempire.com ads. Set up a web page for those to fill out offers to get something free (make sure they can be incentive ads from cpaempire)

Or if you have some web skills to put up like a wordpress blog and put in promotions in there with some kind of niche ( cars, sports, music, etc)

Here is a example of a niche page. www.themidnightnews.com If you look on there you will see a few different ads on there, Website makes money off the amount traffic that is there. but that is a wordpress web site that is based on the paranormal niche.

wordpress is very easy to use. and to add content in there. best part of all it is FREE! lol

hope this helps out in some way.

13. massivepunker

massivepunker Peon

Best Answers:
    Great idea with the simcards.

14. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cool,

When you say last month, do you mean beginning of December or beginning of November?

medaa25, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  15. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    By the way, let's cut to the chase... LYER!!

I've found a great post by you about launching your affiliate program about your great product, namely facebotpro.com :D

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=601679

I've also found another post where you mention that you make money from making softwares... facebotpro? :D

I've also found another post where you mention facebotpro.com ... You love that product, hun ?:D

A lesson to all the wannabe millionaires: if someone tells you how to make $6000 a month for free, look for the catch... In this situation, this guy is trying to sell his $50 product...

And to you MassivePunker, if you wanna sell something, be blatant about it and stop Lying!

In the meantime, let re-baptise you Massive PUNK!

:D

medaa25, Dec 26, 2007 IP
    Tearabite likes this.
  16. CHSajid

CHSajid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cool, i don't get some of the things you mentioned in your post, i will read it again tomorrow morning so i can understand better, now i am in a hurry,

Thanks !!! :D

CHSajid, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  17. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess if one had the time, the software to send out e-mails and messages, I gues it is possible to make somewhat good money.

But $6,500??? Uhhhh, no.

The question that hit me immediately was...

Thousands of members need to be contacted to make somewhat good money, since the conversion rate is at 1%, give or take a few. Wouldn't one have to first find them to send out the automated messages all at once?

That would take one hell of a long time!

On top of that, it doesn't matter how well you word it, you are still going to come off as a spammer to most of the members, unless you spend literally weeks with them.

But, hell, if it pays off in the end....

But the idea is to work fewer hours and get pad more than a minimum-paid worker.

I think you're full of it on that $6,500, though. :p It doesn't add up when breaking the numbers down.

Interesting, though.

Perry Rose, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  18. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    He is pluggin you his $50 software... read his previous post...

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=601679

medaa25, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  19. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I saw it. I always click on posters previous posts.

But even though we both know what he is up to, there could be, COULD BE, something to this. I'm not talking about HIS product but just the idea behind it.

Eh, it would probably take hours and hours to do this. And how much money would ya make in return?

Oh well.

Perry Rose, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  20. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:

Youtube, myspace and now facebook, all the techniques are well known to everyone and it always involve spamming.
    He lies about his "achievments" so I will not even spend my time trying to see if his techniques to avoid being caught spamming are working. He wants to make people believe that it is possible and buy his software but I bet you that once you purchase it, you will get caught spamming so quick you might as well have thrown that $50 down the drain.

That is my 2 cents.

medaa25, Dec 26, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.