1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FREE Tdnam Firesale Scanner

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by gorilla_bob, Jul 20, 2007.

1. gorilla_bob

gorilla_bob Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, thanks for all your patience as we moved freshdrop.net to our new server. Not sure if you noticed, but performance is "FAST AS LIGHTNING" now! So we have spent the last 2 weeks in addressing any and all PERFORMANCE issues.

For the first time today, we experienced our first D.o.S. attack on our server. Which can only mean that there are entities out there that don't want you to use the services at Freshdrop.net. Rest assured, our technical teams are working around the clock to make sure that this won't happen anymore.

Some more good updates...in the next few months we will be launching our premium monthly subscription services. I'll drop in and give more hints on what's in stored for freshdrop.net as we get closer and closer to launch date of our premium services. But I know for professional domainers, what we have in store will really be useful.

- Bob

gorilla_bob, Nov 23, 2007 IP
    bogart likes this.
  2. briteday

briteday Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow! Great site! Thanks! I will be visiting at least a few times each week.

briteday, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  3. gorilla_bob

Best Answers:
    Hello Friends,

It's time to show your support for FRESHDROP.NET

We ask that you go vote for the domainer's choice awards and choose FRESHDROP.NET as the Best Domainer Tools.

Go here to show your support and vote for freshdrop.net to be the best domaining tool in the industry.

http://domainerschoiceawards.com/polls.php

Scroll all the way to the bottom until you find the 'Best Domainer Tool' category. For now, you will need to select 'YOUR CHOICE' and then type in FRESHDROP.NET.

I also urge you to show your support by emailing and petitioning domainerschoiceawards to add FRESHDROP.NET to the category so people can see the option.

Thank you so much for showing your support for us.

Many thanks and we are working the midnight clock to bring you even more good things to come from www.freshdrop.net.

- Bob

gorilla_bob, Nov 30, 2007 IP
  4. gorilla_bob

Best Answers:
    Freshdrop.net UPDATE:
    Dec 05, 2007

Added new analytic (DZ - Listed in DMOZ Directory)

Ok, as promised. We finally got the DMOZ Directory analytic up and running. It is 2:00 AM here so the scans may not get done until a few more hours. I would suggest waiting until 4:00 AM before you start sorting my 'DZ' or else you may get an error.

Enjoy and happy hunting!

Don't forget to vote for freshdrop.net as the 'Best Domain Tool' : http://domainerschoiceawards.com/polls.php

- Bob

gorilla_bob, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  5. J4ckh4xor

J4ckh4xor Banned

Best Answers:
    not bad..................

J4ckh4xor, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  6. articledirectory

articledirectory Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

would just like to says thanks for the site, it was recommended to me by another DP user and then by accident i came across this thread so i thought i would post and give you some well deserved rep.

I picked up a few domains via the site, nothing above PR3 yet but hopefully your premium service may address that.

Keep up the good work.

articledirectory, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  7. gorilla_bob

Best Answers:
    Freshdrop.net UPDATE:
    Dec 19, 2007

Added new quick scan (GEO - Geographic)

Ok, as promised. We finally got the GEO scan up and running. Our GEO scan has over 2 million geographic locations: countries, cities, states, etc.

Initial scans may take a few hours, right now 'Closeouts' is working. 'Expiring Names' may not be ready for another few hours.

Enjoy and happy hunting!

Please also to make sure to vote for FRESHDROP.NET in the final round of voting on DomainersChoiceAwards.com.

- Bob

gorilla_bob, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  8. Emelie

Emelie Banned

Best Answers:
    Aaw, this is just awesome, i am loving it!

Emelie, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  9. wdstuff54

wdstuff54 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, nice tool! I just bookmarked it. I'll let you know if I get a good catch from it. Thanks!

wdstuff54, Dec 21, 2007 IP
  10. gorilla_bob

Best Answers:
    Freshdrop.net UPDATE:
    Dec 23, 2007

EBAY Database now publicly available for FREE!

Ok guys. This is a first. Everyone knows how difficult it is to search for domains on EBAY. But because of this, time and time again, you find some of the greatest domain deals on there. So now we've made your searches a whole lot easier with our EBAY scans.

Because the naming convention of the Ebay auctions are not constant, they'll be some times when the scanner picks up only part of a domain name...so just keep that in mind... but I think it's probably the best thing so far.

Enjoy and happy hunting!

Please also to make sure to vote for FRESHDROP.NET in the final round of voting on DomainersChoiceAwards.com.

- Bob

gorilla_bob, Dec 23, 2007 IP
  11. niravdave

niravdave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Gorilla Bob!

Sorry to Hijack this thread. But I am little concerned about other members here. Newbies might get carried away with what you are advertising in your signature.

All the pageranks for the domains on your website are fake. I Appreciate your efforts of making a very useful tool, but this might also land up some newbies or members into a mess.

Check yourself
    http://www.textlinkadvisor.com/tools/check-fake-page-rank.php

Few Domains listed as PR6 on your Signature link website http://www.freshdrop.net are:

theagreementchannel.com
    podyankers.net
    podyankers.com
    infascape.com

All these have fake pageranks. So pls stop misguiding other members!!

Dave

niravdave, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  12. SticKer

SticKer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i see lots of improvements in this tool.. good work Bob

SticKer, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  13. Peter Brown

Peter Brown Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like you overlooked the column next to the pageranks that shows if the pagerank is fake or valid.

Peter Brown, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  14. gorilla_bob

Best Answers:
    Dave,

There is a column on each domain stating whether or not the domain is suspicious ("fake")... as well, in the filterbox there is an option to filter out all domains that have a suspicious fake "PR".

Thousands of domainers have used and continue to use the amazing technology behind freshdrop.net .

It literay saves hours upon hours of research and gives the domainer split second crucial information necessary to make a domain purchasing decision.

Let me know if you see anything else that you would like to see on freshdrop.net and if it is not there and a good feature, then we will build it in.

- Bob

gorilla_bob, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  15. niravdave

niravdave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Gorilla Bob!

I owe you an apology:eek:! I am very very sorry! I really ignored the 'fake' column, Overall its a gr8 tool... I loved it too... so easy to find domains.....

Keep up the good work.

Dave

niravdave, Dec 25, 2007 IP
  16. niravdave

niravdave Active Member

Best Answers:
    niravdave, Dec 25, 2007 IP
  17. The Emirates Gallastico

The Emirates Gallastico Banned

Best Answers:
    I've used your tool to snap up some amazing aged domains in the past couple days, all of which should sell for a decent amount. Nice work!

The Emirates Gallastico, Dec 25, 2007 IP
    bogart likes this.
  18. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You discovered a lot of good domains.

bogart, Dec 25, 2007 IP
  19. gorilla_bob

Best Answers:
    Congrats Emirates!!

I've been too busy with the development of the premium services to actually use the site alot. I know I'm missing out on some really good ones... but wait till you guys see what we are planning next for the site.

Will really start blowing the lid off of things.

As for the ebay bug, yes, we are aware of the ebay bug on "BUY IT NOW" items. I wanted to give our development team some rest for the holidays so have not brought it up to them yet, but it will be taken care of soon. :)

- Bob

gorilla_bob, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  20. gorilla_bob

Best Answers:
    Freshdrop.net UPDATE:
    Jan 18, 2008

Google Results without TLD analytic now available!
    Yahoo Backlinks now available!

Some great stuff just added to freshdrop.net. Google Results without TDL scans are online and Yahoo Backlinks scans are running and may take a few days to propogate.

Also we now have a contact page which you can use to contact us if you need to get a hold of us faster.

Happy Hunting.

- Bob

gorilla_bob, Jan 18, 2008 IP