1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FREE Coaching: The Brilliant Way To Earn Clickbank Commissions In Less Than 10 Hours!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Franck S, Dec 23, 2007.

SUBJECT: The ATOMIC BLOGGING "TRICK": How To Quickly & Easy Become A SUPER Affiliate With A Blog, A Site & Clickbank!

Hey guys, long time no see on the dp forum ...

Hers how to start: read all the steps every steps below.

There is 2 condition: DO NOT ask me "techie stuff" because I don't have a clue... Allow me 24-48 Hours to reply to your post

Step 1: Click here for IMAGE PROOF: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/images/9-Hours-Blog-Post.gif

==> MORE Proof:
    http://www.seoseductionsecrets.com/images/Gardyne-site-1st-page-Google-red.jpg

==> Even More Proof + A "Special Bonus Trick"

Bonus: Whenever you promote a product, try to get the "Scam" keyword, because many people will search for this...

http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/images/Google-Assassin-scam.gif

==> Digital Point PROOF:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=236710&page=1

Step 2: Read ...

Hey guys, I want to show you one of my favorite technique! I use it everytime I need a quick (I mean really quick) influx of cash...

I've just made a blog post, and it took me 9 hours to grab the number one spot...

.. But here is the scoop: THIS is only "step 1" of my atomic bombing sytem!

I have more than 20 steps left... I am very lazy though, I almost never complete the twenty steps!

click here for the proof, and you can ask me any question aboiut this system!

Step 3: Disclaimer & Q/A Session

Disclaimer: I will help you to do the same if you are interested. BUT for the process to work, you will have to do many steps, and it may not work for you.

--> How to get answers? ASK A SPECIFIC question, and I will reply in the same post. No Need To Send me PMs...

I have more, but you get the point...

And don't forget to downlad my free Clickbank Case Study here:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=236710&page=1

All the best,
    Franck.

Franck S, Dec 23, 2007 IP
    ameyjah and SolarCat like this.
  2. upnya

upnya Active Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting, thanks.

upnya, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  3. WilsonA

WilsonA Active Member

Best Answers:
    3 specific questions
    - do you have to do any social bookmarking i,e digg, stumble, and the rest
    - your site is pr3, have you tried this your method on a new pr0 site
    a pr3 site would get indexed in minutes
    - you were number 1 for google assassin scam and you still are, I just
    want to know whether you made any money from this particular one
    since anyone searching for scam does not believe in the product

WilsonA, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  4. downloadsonline.org

downloadsonline.org Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think visitors may click the link in the search engine results out of curiosity and if you can convince them that the product is not a scam, they may purchase it.

I think the word 'scam' is being used by affiliates to attract visitor attention.

downloadsonline.org, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  5. WilsonA

WilsonA Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks, I never really looked at it that way before I just normally focused
    on the product name and the product name + review
    I think I would add this

WilsonA, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  6. LetMeAdvise

LetMeAdvise Active Member

Best Answers:
    Interested. PM me more details please.

LetMeAdvise, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  7. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi agbeyegbe,

1. Yes, I do use social boomarking sites, but not digg (I've been banned...)

2. That's why I told in one of the steps that you need to update your site everyday for the first month. And the PR is not what make the difference here, it's many other factors like frequency of posting, keyword relevance and doing other things right.

3. First I am on many pages for this keyword, and yes, I've made money from this product.

Like downloadsonline.org said, people who search for scam are just undecided, they want to know if they will be scammed or not. People want to be sure before giving their credit card number to another individual online.

It's then the affiliate's job to presell the product effectively and remove the doubts.

Thank you for your questions.

Franck S, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  8. WilsonA

WilsonA Active Member

Best Answers:
    thank you for your answers,

WilsonA, Dec 24, 2007 IP
  9. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi mate,

I do not send Pms, I just give advices right here in this thread.

If you have any question, just post it and I will try to answer.
    Thank you for your interest.

Franck.

Franck S, Dec 24, 2007 IP
    geomark likes this.
  10. dropship

dropship Active Member

Best Answers:
    I noticed those are low keyword competition phrases, does this work on high competitive phrases?

dropship, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  11. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi dropship,

The purpose of this technique is to rank for low competition and very profitable "buy keywords"

As for competitive keywords, I can help as well, my site is ranked on the first page of Google for "affiliate marketing". Man, this is a tough keyword... If you want to see the proof, here you go: My Google Top 10 For Affiliate Marketing

Please note that this is a totally different strategy. And although it's simple, it will not happen overnight.

Let me know if you have other question mate.

Franck S, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  12. lpstong

lpstong Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for answering the questions. I was curious as well about a PR0 site. I am off to check out your link(http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=236710&page=1) that you have provided to download the info.

Edit: Glad to see you inserted the DP keyword tool in the #2 day of learning.

lpstong, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  13. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you please lay out your steps in order.

I have realised that a lot of you guys hold back a lot of information from persons who are interested in being successful online. I have found that when you are honest and upfront with your information and you share that information with others and once there are successful results , you can bet your life that those same customers/clients will be yours forever and will pay you money the next time you have a offer.

So what are the steps that you take..eg
    1.go to clickbank search for high gravity in health & fitness area....
    2.blahh blahhh

Tazer Dude, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  14. ameyjah

ameyjah Peon

Best Answers:
    I have one specific question. I can promote products with decent conversions. But I am not still able to choose perfect product for promotion. can you tell me what kind of steps are there to choose any prod for affiliation

ameyjah, Dec 26, 2007 IP
  15. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    The Dp keyword tool sis fine for a quick and easy search. It's simple and it's wotk. I also have the free wordtracker tool in my address bar, very useful.

you know what, all these keywords tools that people want to make you buy are crazy. Google keyword is just good as well.

All the best, I hop you start working on the techniques.

Franck S, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  16. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Tazer,

This is one of the biggest secrets! Help others and others will help you.

My goal is to held nothing back mate. Ask me any question, and if I know the answer, i will tell it to you. If I don't know (I am far from being the smartest guy on this planet... and I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon as well. LOL) but seo is so easy that every single site I put up get a top 10 ranking.

Check your pm mate.

and you can also download my clickbank case study fro m my sig (it's right on the front page of the site: no opt-in required)

All the best.

17. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi ameyjah,

This is an excellent question. The answer...

STEP 1: go to the clickbank marketplace, and choose a category. For the sake of this example, I will choose "health & fitness" (I intend to enter the weight loss niche this year... there is a lot of money there) , then click on "popularity", and/or "high gravity"

In general , products on the first page of a given category convert very well. There is competition, but contrary to a common opimion, I prefer to go where the mony is... if there is a lot of competitors, there is a lot of money.

STEP 2: Look at the dollar earned per sale for each of these pages. Be sure to note everything on a notepad (or excel if you want)

Look at the pitch page, and try to put yourself in the shoes of someone who is searching...

Would you buy from this page?
    Is the website easy to understand?
    Is there proof of the claims?
    Is it ewasy to order?

--> now, very important... Many of you may not know this, but many merchant are using you as a lead generator, and you will never get any commissions (or you will get, but tiny, tiny...)

So be sure that he doesn't have on the page:

# Adsense
    # a big link at the top that say: "Affiliate click here" or "earn money".
    Note: in many niches, people will not know what is an affiliate program, but the earn money is weird for obvious reasons...

Do not promote for guys who try to rip you off.

Listen up: I was on the first spot of Google for a product that was selling like crazy, and I made some sales. then suddenly, no sales! I had several first pages in google, Yahoo, etc... and I know that this product was selling.

Then i clicked on the merchant sale's page, and horror! He was taking the leads I was sending to him and I was losing all the commissions... No need to say that i replaced every single links to his site on my blog.

... Only promote for merchant who take care of you. Merchant who will provide you with many tools to make the sale easy.

ex: I found: http://www.Burnthefat.com (there is an affiliate link at the bottom, you can register)

This site is out there since 2003, and it still sells like crazy. the owner, Tom recently changed the sales page. I think he spli test this.

There are more advanced strategies to find if a page convert, but this one is just fine. You don't need more than this.

STEP 3: Now, you will not promote one product, but two! you are trying to find out which one will make more sales into your clickbank account.

STEP 4: Tracking: you need to track to see what works. when you get your hoplink, be sure to get the TID (to get it, just enter the number 1 into the box)

STEP 5: Starte getting highly targetted traffic, but this is another subject.

Follow these steps, and make money...

18. Yordi

Yordi Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to thank you for this great threat! it really will help me making some money with clickbank

Yordi, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  19. WengChun

WengChun Active Member

Best Answers:
    have just discovered this thread, will bookmark it :)

thanx for the advice

WengChun, Dec 28, 2007 IP
  20. geomark

geomark Peon

Best Answers:
    That's a good policy. Rep added.

I'm so tired of the posters who want you to pm them so they can spam you with some shady deal. If it's legit then it is discussed in the open.

geomark, Dec 28, 2007 IP