1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Video when a Israeli helicopter hit a car with three Palestinian terrorists

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Domino, Dec 18, 2007.

1. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is great news! I just wish the world would wake up to the threat of Islamic Fascism.

d16man, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  2. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    When are you going to wake up next to Rudy Giuliani?

guru-seo, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  3. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what??? Your post makes no sense whatsoever. Somehow, I am not surprised. :confused::confused:

d16man, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  4. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I don't excpect you to get the irony. You share the same "bed" of ideas, so naturally you two would make a great couple.

5. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not a Rudy supporter...question for you though...do you dream about Rudy being in bed with other guys? You sure do like to mention it.

d16man, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  6. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Not really, but you seem to be very fond of his ideas on numerous occasions thats why I wondered that one of these days you will manifest your love for him in some kind of form like that.

7. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A: show me where I have been fond of his ideas

B: why are you hijacking this thread?

C: Another islamic fascist taking his eternal dirt nap! Good news!

d16man, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  8. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I'm with you on this one, WTF was the intent of his post other than pure and utter crap.

GRIM, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  9. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes I think it would be great fun to see how things would be going is USA didn't back any crimes Israel state is doing over there ever since this state has been created. It would be really funny.
    Now if you think all Israel is doing is protecting itself by killing guilty terrorists, then it's your opinion. Mine is different, not the first time two people don't have the same opinion, no big deal.

JamesColin, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  10. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah because death and destruction is 'real funny' :rolleyes:

Can we get you a one way ticket to ground zero in such a case? That way you can see it first hand of course.

GRIM, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  11. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Palestinian was created by the British Empire as a way of pissing off the Jews. Historically that area has been home for the Jews for thousands of years.

soniqhost.com, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  12. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I noticed that guru decided not to come back and answer my questions....oh well...I guess he really can't do anything but hate the USA and Israel...to bad one of his buds got blown up.

d16man, Dec 20, 2007 IP
    TechEvangelist likes this.
  13. TechEvangelist

TechEvangelist Guest

Best Answers:
    Israel isn't the one who has refused to make peace with the Palestinians. Every cease fire that has been agreed upon has been broken by the Palestinian radicals. There cannot be any real peace until the Palestinian radicals are either killed or subdued.

We see the same story over and over. The leaders agree to a cease fire. The radical Palestinians launch more missiles or murder some Israelis. Israel retaliates. The Palestinians call it an unprovoked attack. It is the wolf crying wolf.

Bill Clinton considers his attempt to broker peace in the Middle East as one of his biggest failures. Israel was willing to give in to 90% of Arafat's demands, yet Arafat refused to offer anything in exchange. He insisted that all of his demands be met unconditionally. That is not a negotiation for peace.

TechEvangelist, Dec 21, 2007 IP
  14. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:

of course there are people on both side that are against peace,but i hope there are more on the side of peace.i am not trying to blame anyone here.
    i am pointing out the fact that there has been a huge drop on casualty and wounded Israeli citizens as the result of terrorists activity by palestanians, in the past few years.
    Number of Israelis killed in terror attacks
    [​IMG]
    Number of Israelis wounded in terror attacks
    [​IMG]
    this has opened up an oppurtunity to pursue peace. and both Israel and palestanians have to do this over and over till they get it.
    there is no other solution as israel has tried to kill and subdue them in the past few decades without success.

pizzaman, Dec 21, 2007 IP
  15. Gal

Gal Active Member

Best Answers:
    It can't be done, the palestanians want Jerusalem to be in there own.
    Do you know what this is live in country that the war in the country don't stop?
    Do you know that evrey day, palestanians shoot their missiles into Israeli citys?

The city of Sderot is under attack for 7 years. Why? Didn't we left Gaza already?

Take a look on these videos:
    Missile in Haifa

Missiles in Nahariya

Israel in war

Gal, Dec 21, 2007 IP
  16. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i hope these might help you in supporting peace between israel and palestanians.
    your arguments are counter productive for the cause of peace and in contrast with what israel belives

17. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    tha YOU ARE AT WAR YOU NEED PEACE
    the information i provided clearly shows a decrease in terrorist activity
    there is no other way as the history proves in the past decades.
    opposite of war is peace not more war. that is one thing i am sure of.
    i am not going to try to solve all the outstanding issues but there is a peaceful solution to every part of this conflict.
    by the way i think the total casualty in 2007 was less than 10 the last time i checked.

18. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Israeli's live under the threat of attack at all times. Over the decades there have been more violent times and less violent times. Over the decades there are numerous incidents when Palestinian or fundamentalist whacko's attack and kill Israeli's and the response is nil or muted by Israel.

Then they respond with a high level of force.

Israel lives under constant threat. The only reason so many nations appeared at the Annapolis Peace Conference was because of the bigger fear of an unbridled threatening Iran.

Israel both tries for peace and wields a strong counter force to respond to attacks.

Try living in a land that is under threat 365 days a year.

earlpearl, Dec 21, 2007 IP
  19. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    and how do you propose to remove this threat other than peace?
    i agree with your assasment about iran and that is the reason why i think the oppurtunity for a comprehensive peace exist now that did not before .
    smart and steady this might be the oppurtunity for peace.we will not know unless we try.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7155978.stm
    edit:the point is we must ask both Israel and palestanians leaders to negotiate in good fate and try to resolve their diffrences.and Israeli and palestanians must allow their leaders to negotiate.
    we must fight extremists on all sides. can't let them stop progress toward peace.
    if you are tired of war you need peace

pizzaman, Dec 22, 2007 IP
  20. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Give me an example, when did that happen? Give me a source please.

What were Arafat's demands? Can you please spell them out here, and tell me which of these demands were rejected by israel?

The Oslo accords would give Palestinians only 22% of Palestine, with NO CONTROL over borders, ports, air-space or resources.

Even though the Oslo accord didn't guarantee the future foundation of the Palestinian State, on 13 September 1993 Yasser Arafat signed a peace accord with Israel but the right of return for the Palestinian refugees became an obstacle to any potential peace plan.

http://www.merip.org/palestine-israel_primer/oslo-accords-pal-isr-prime.html

gauharjk, Dec 22, 2007 IP