1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best pay for a free signup?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Cadelaf, Dec 7, 2007.

Can someone tell me the best pay per free signup sites?

offering payments by paypal

Cadelaf, Dec 7, 2007 IP
  2. drugoon

drugoon Guest

Best Answers:
    I guess you are looking for a CPA network. Maxbounty and Clickbooth pay by paypal. You can search the forums as this question was asked/answered before I think

drugoon, Dec 9, 2007 IP
  3. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, it's been asked time and time again.

There are a few that pay via paypal. Maxbounty, Neverblueads, etc. There's a list with reviews of the ones that pay via paypal in my sig if that will help. The list will bring up all networks, but by each one there is shown the payment method that they pay their affiliates where a majority of them pay via paypal.

Good luck and hope you have some success.

john269, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  4. H-bomb

H-bomb Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey there Cadelaf,

I have what you are looking for.

e-WealthForum.com is a free forum about Affiliate Marketing. They also discuss other topics such as:

Search Engine Optimization
    PPC and Paid Advertising
    Marketing with Google
    Marketing with Yahoo!
    Marketing with MSN
    Affiliate Marketing Tools
    eCommerce Solutions
    Traffic Generation
    Domain Names
    Email Marketing

But the best part about the forum is their Affiliate program: e-WealthForum.com/affiliates

You earn $2 for every person that you get to sign up to the free forum - as soon as they sign up!

They pay it instantly into your account and once you reach $50, they deposit it into your PayPal account or post out a check to you.

But get this - if you can get other Affiliates like you to promote the forum through a link they give you - they'll also pay you .50 cents every time the other Affiliates make their $2.00!

Because it's a good, free forum - it's really easy to get people to sign up.

I've found that one of the best ways to promote it is through other forums because if someone is already a forum member, they're more likely to sign up!

Be sure to sign your self up in the forum first so that they accept your application - there's heaps of good content on there from Affiliate experts anyway!

If you need any more info, just let me know. I can offer tips on how to promote your links.

All the best!!

H-Bomb

Note: If you're a non US citizen just enter any number into the TAX ID field and they email you a form to fill out

H-bomb, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  5. d1976

d1976 Peon

Best Answers:
    you will signup following link for get more affiliate and signup bonus.

d1976, Jan 4, 2008 IP
  6. esauldaris

esauldaris Peon

Best Answers:
    Just ask for pm and I'll show you where to get the best affiliate comission per free signup.

esauldaris, Jan 4, 2008 IP
  7. dejan_b

dejan_b Banned

Best Answers:
    You can try Forex Affiliate Program. They Pay 15$ for every free affiliate you recruit that sign up using your affiliate link, and the payout is when you collect 100$, through Bank Wire or Paypal. In order to receive this 15$ for every free direct refferal, the referral must be active, which means he must show any kind of activity (advertise his affiliate links, get referrals and signups). If the referral is totally inactive (just sign up for an account, and do not show any activity), you will not get paid for him, and he will be removed after some time if he continues to be inactive. For more information about this program, please visit the link in my signature below.

Thank you.

dejan_b, Jan 4, 2008 IP
  8. pulikuttann

pulikuttann Banned

Best Answers:
    Great offer!

pulikuttann, Jan 4, 2008 IP