1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

group Ad clicking

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by sb1234, Dec 11, 2007.

1. ganeshkgiri

ganeshkgiri Active Member

Best Answers:
    you never thing to cheat and never do that if u want to be here on DP and on google adsense

ganeshkgiri, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  2. sb1234

sb1234 Banned

Best Answers:
    That still doesn't make them stupid..... daring, risky, and careless, maybe, but not stupid. Stupid would be doing it after several have warned him not to. Thats stupid.

I prefer the term "exploit" =0)

sb1234, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  3. Kyle H.

Kyle H. Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is anybody else shocked that someone with 9oo+ posts actually asked this question?

Kyle H., Dec 13, 2007 IP
  4. sb1234

sb1234 Banned

Best Answers:
    Well notice how many of my post have to do with adsense.... im trying something new geez. This is my first site with adsense

sb1234, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  5. bomberman

bomberman Peon

Best Answers:
    That's bad. Google may detect you all for doing that, sooner or later you will be ban.

bomberman, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  6. nickflame

nickflame Peon

Best Answers:
    there was once, but all the people got banned.

nickflame, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  7. John84

John84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As stated above, you are screwing the honest paying adwords advertisers. I doubt taking a couple hundred from google here or there would damage the corporation :)

And I agree that we shouldn't be calling this plan stupid. It's more immoral and down right wrong.

John84, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  8. Ronnyv1

Ronnyv1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Earning Money does things to people, I have tried this and make a few dollars with it and my friends have earned cash outs (cheques sent to them) from it and its risky,stupid,immoral etc etc but for it to work you need a huge pool of over 1500 clickers, look at your ads and calculate which parts of the world will give you a high click value (1-3$ per click) and mix it with out low value clicks. all in all it is possible without getting banned because ive seen it.

PS: Please don't ban me, I'm just adding to the conversation; no bad intentions to be implied.

RoNnY

Ronnyv1, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  9. glendowney

glendowney Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Does that mean you still do it?
    For you to say that on DP is not the best place to admit that you were part of an Adsense Ad Clicking group, theres lots of Adsense Advertisers who pay lots of money and lose money to people who do what you do or used to do!

glendowney, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  10. John84

John84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    A very hypocritical post. You call it stupid and immoral and immediately follow it up with pointers on how to successfully do it. At least SB1234 was just contemplating doing it, you actually did do it.

John84, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  11. sb1234

sb1234 Banned

Best Answers:
    Like i said stupid is knowing the consequence and still doing it.

sb1234, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  12. kaltek

kaltek Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't stand people with your kind of thinking. Instead of trying to cheat people out of their money and calling it smart, how about you do something really smart and earn your money in a way so both you AND the advertisers can benefit.

What you're talking about now is pickpocketing and then holding your head up high and saying "I'm proud I didn't get cought".

kaltek, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  13. sb1234

sb1234 Banned

Best Answers:
    you tell him, i swear these people will never learn

sb1234, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  14. Ronnyv1

Ronnyv1 Peon

Best Answers:
    well i didn't get caught and no i don't do it anymore, i have no time for that these days i preferred to build a website that targeted 2000 genuine hits in a little over a week and maybe i should have stated this was roughly 2 years ago, I don't encourage it nor do i condemn it, people have different motivations for doing such things I instead turned to php freelancing.

Edit: Forgot to thank that person for the rep.

Ronnyv1, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  15. John84

John84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol someone actually gave you a rep for that?!?!

John84, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  16. Fka200

Fka200 Guest

Best Answers:
    I'd explain my previous post, but there's to many people around here that would find it helpful in their online-fraud techniques.

Fka200, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  17. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    You are in the wrong forum to post this.I can't understand how after 900+ posts you didn't notice this. Also,it's a miracle that your DP account is still active.

So actually, your plan is to click on my adwords ads and than i will pay you and your loser friends for this, while i get nothing in return, right? Get a life dude.

speed100, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  18. sb1234

sb1234 Banned

Best Answers:
    Dude, i was asking the question, and as i said before, Ive never done anything with adsense till last week. Now that being said, would you rather me do it without asking? Because what your telling me is that i shouldn't post this question here. If people didn't ask questions, they wouldn't know what was right. I believe that is part of the reason for this forum, to learn. I actually saved you money, because if i had done it without asking, i would be cheating folks like you out of your money from adwords. But as i said, since i did ask the question, I now have no intentions on implementing the idea. So, because i asked this stupid question, Ive saved all the adwords users from being cheated, does no one see the logic in that. By the way...Your Welcome.

sb1234, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  19. John84

John84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you not implementing this idea because you now know you will get caught? In that case you have done us no favor as you will continue to come up with deceiving ideas. If anything we kept you from losing your adsense account.

John84, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  20. yuriym21

yuriym21 Peon

Best Answers:
    I remember reading a post over here that said that google sued this one company for paying their members to click on the ads on their site. So if google caught them and many posters here that stated "my adsense account is banned" so ye they will catch you. Its better to just create an interesting website and profit from it the legit way.

yuriym21, Dec 15, 2007 IP