1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adsense is a big bullshit

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by bidvertiser_blogger, Dec 13, 2007.

i feel majority of people out here are living in some false hope that they will make a killing income from adsense one day!!!!But the reality is that no one of us have a control on that and no fixed training as to how to go about making a substantial income from adsense..........like $1000/month.Until people out here make that kind of income per month i feel they are fighting a losing battle.Also we dont have any other proof as to many people are making a good income from adsense ...........cos they are not ready to share their secrets.Also adsense doesnt start with pasting the code and hoping to see income coming in.I feel many people out here identify with what i mean to say

bidvertiser_blogger, Dec 13, 2007 IP
    iul likes this.
  2. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Adsense may not be perfect, but at least it allows web site owners to have a chance to earn something. Of course if there are better alternatives we will definitely take it, but till now Adsense seems to be still the best.

wisdomtool, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  3. Cagliostro

Cagliostro Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think that Adsense is bul, but you have some valid points in your post.

One of them is that we can't be certain of how many publishers make real money and exactly how much and other details.

You are right that we pursue something a little vague.

Cagliostro, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  4. bigbluesky2006

bigbluesky2006 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is a lot of false information around about Adsense and a lot of false hope given. While is it possible to make decent money from Adsense it is hard work.

Most people put up poor quality, out-of-the-box sites which look terrible and provide content that is of little use to anyone. They are easily spotted by the ratio of ads to content.

If you're going to try and make some money from Adsense don't be in a hurry to do so. First study Adsense and how it actually works. Plus do your research. Only then spend some time creating a site that users will actually want to visit. Provide original quality content and present it in a visually appealing way.

As with everything in life, what you get out is directly related to how much effort you put in. ;)

bigbluesky2006, Dec 13, 2007 IP
    1 person likes this.
  5. joaquin

joaquin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't hate it because you aren't making money from it. I assure you there are many many people making more than 1k/month... I just reached that point and all I can say is... keep trying.

joaquin, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  6. Fka200

Fka200 Guest

Best Answers:
    I just wrote this blog post:

How Serious Are You About Making Money?

I wrote it while waiting for a couple CDs to burn. I was just thinking about all the crap threads on DP about how people click their ads, click fraud, MFA sites, and all that crap. A majority of the people here aren't really experienced in creating quality websites. They think you can just go out, spend $5 on an ebook, create a crappy site, and expect to become millionaires. It takes time.

Knowledge is power. If you're not ready and not serious, don't do it. Stick to a conventional job. This is actually something I enjoy, so I love it.

Rep added.

Fka200, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  7. Lord_Daksh

Lord_Daksh Banned

Best Answers:
    Even Adsense click rate is also very low.. Im really tired of waiting for my first 100$. Even if i get 30-40 clicks per day,but i just get 1$ every day...
    man,its really a bullshit...

Lord_Daksh, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  8. sft_hrt2002

sft_hrt2002 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi i agree to what you are saying but let me tell u that u are not going to sit on this forumthe whole dayand guide the people out here to make that money will u ?that i feel is the most killing factor.Peoplejust give vague ideas abt adsense ..............as there is not focussed training

sft_hrt2002, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  9. sft_hrt2002

sft_hrt2002 Active Member

Best Answers:

hi i agree to what you are saying but let me tell u that u are not going to sit on this forumthe whole dayand guide the people out here to make that money will u ?that i feel is the most killing factor.Peoplejust give vague ideas abt adsense ..............as there is not focussed training

sft_hrt2002, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  10. ZachW

ZachW Guest

Best Answers:
    How can people succeed if they do what everyone else does? You have to standout, and you have to put in a lot of work.

ZachW, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  11. poseidon

poseidon Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes it is gonna take time as Adsense is not a get rich quick scheme. It is better if you concentrate on the quality of your site more rather than looking to get traffic and links initially.

poseidon, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  12. evorod

evorod Active Member

Best Answers:
    I started out with barely 50 cents a day (some days are even worse; $0) and that was a about half a year ago. At first I had similar thoughts and mentality as yours, but I never gave up. My earnings now are not astronomically huge or something, say roughly $20+/- of income per day and growing slowly.

My bet is that there's no all-in-one "instruction manual" here at DP or anywhere on the Internet where you can strike it rich in an instant. If you found one, don't mind sharing it with me. Seriously, you'll have to dig out a few precious from an ocean of trash to find you own "light", strategy and style.

Adsense is very real, the checks are real, the money is real and is certainly not a fairy tale. I'm not an internet marketing guru, seo expert nor programming genius and I can do it, so you probably can too. Just a bit more perseverance and momentum to stay on the right course.

Just my 2 cents and good luck to you.

evorod, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  13. spygadget

spygadget Banned

Best Answers:
    bidvertiser_blogger

I would like to pick up this deal on bahalf of all who wish to give you answer.

I dont think any of the member here lives in any kind of false hopes since people are making handsome money using google adsense, i would like to just tell you that my entire company of 22 people and my BIG FLAT and many other things are being paid by google, so as far as your saying of killing income is FALSE.

I have 100% control over my and my clients income and i am adsense consultation since last 6 years now, will complete 7th year in March 2008.

Get in touch with me for proof of real income, i will show you so that you will get a feel of what kind of money people are making across the world.

and tell me one good reason if i am making 10k per month why should i share my skills with you and take my income down with my own hands ??

I hope that will reply all your queries ....

Regards
    Nandan

spygadget, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  14. kaethy

kaethy Guest

Best Answers:
    Do you have unique content?

kaethy, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  15. Fka200

Fka200 Guest

Best Answers:
    Nandan,

There is some sort of false hope. The false hope is = create a site, get people to click, and make a lot of money. Some people learn the hard way that it's not that easy.

Fka200, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  16. 123extra

123extra Peon

Best Answers:
    for me adsense is not a bull****, their legit company, although some of us may experience difficulty to earn more from adsense.

basic rule is simple "you put adsense in your sites, you visitor click it and you earn money", its sound very simple. but the truth most of us having hard time to achieve that.

my suggestion is try not to "work" for adsense, but try enjoy (making a sites) as "hobby". :D and think of adsense as bonus :eek:

123extra, Dec 13, 2007 IP
    1 person likes this.
  17. spygadget

spygadget Banned

Best Answers:
    Lord_Daksh

I am sure you need to do lots of hardwork on your website to reach a level where it makes around 100 per day and tell you thats not very hard.

You need to have lots of unique content and supportive sections in your website on which users can find real value if they come on your website.

Regards
    Nandan

spygadget, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  18. Fka200

Fka200 Guest

Best Answers:
    Yep. Why? Because you gain experience without sitting and checking your stats every 2 seconds. Once you see how things go, you familiarize yourself with the way Google and other search engines work. You then have some ground on creating a site, basic html/php, etc. We have people on here still wondering how to create a blogger site... asking in the AdSense section.

Start off with a hobby site. I always suggest 6 months. Lots of people are making cash with their hobby sites, why can't others trying to get in on the business?

Rep added :).

Fka200, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  19. mariuspompier

mariuspompier Peon

Best Answers:
    Webmasters! Don`t focus on AdSense ads, FOCUS on getting traffic, Quality traffic that will surf your site and will come back. If you have done this when you focus on ads on your websites - and then AdSense will not be a big problem because will earn lots of money.

Good Luck!

mariuspompier, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  20. ruby

ruby Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The problem is people think they can make a lot of money easily but quickly learn that's not the case. It takes time, persistence, dedication, knowledge and in some respects innovation.

If it was easy everyone would be doing it... the problem is people want easy street and are not willing to actually work to get the gains.

Yes money can be made with Adsense or any ad network or affiliate program but you need to do the ground work and keep at it.

ruby, Dec 13, 2007 IP