1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The blank google ads

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Shazz, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. axlarry

axlarry Notable Member

Best Answers:
    what a useless thread,
    Shawn, please just close this thread if you don't want to share with us the real reason for this.
    But then again, it's your forums.

I'm out.

axlarry, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  2. Shazz

Shazz Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    All the people that determined it was banned and had "proof" etc. Are now not posting :confused:

Shazz, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  3. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    That's because there never was any definitive "proof" that DP was banned. There's also no definitive proof now that it wasn't.

minstrel, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  4. Emathia

Emathia Active Member

Best Answers:
    im just glad to see them back, lol.

Emathia, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  5. Shazz

Shazz Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Oh totally, I just can't stop clicking them :rolleyes:
    I guess if you put it that way :eek:

Shazz, Dec 6, 2007 IP
    JoyGoRound likes this.
  6. Agent_Dweeb

Agent_Dweeb Peon

Best Answers:
    lol, how can you see them?

Agent_Dweeb, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  7. GreenGambler

GreenGambler Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL .. Yay, I was somewhat right !!!!!!

Me too :)

OK.... ..

Shawn awoke one night and could not move. He was paralized yet fully awake. He heard a click-clicking noise and quickly recognized the noise as being keys on keyboard being hammered upon by some strange force.

Suddenly Shawn heard a voice in his head, "we need the code", "we need your help Shawn". Shawn quickly screamed out, who are you, what do you want with me.. What code."

Shawn was still paralized but now suddenly felt a great chill from within. He closed his eyes, if only for a second, and when he re-opened them he was in a strange, new, place. It appeared to be a building or structure of some sort with corridors and winding hallways everywhere. He looked in front of him and saw a strange figure dash accross to the neighboring halllway.

Shawn was now able to move and he took off running after the figure, "Who are you", Shawn said. "Where am I, how did I get here?". There was no reply, only the echoing of shawns shoes on the floor as he ran after the figure. Around the corner he saw the figure run into a room and close a strange looking door. Shawn approched the door with caution and wondered "How the heck do I open this thing and should I?". He felt that he had no choice. He was obviously looking for answers and felt that this figure could help him somehow.

Shawn could not figure out how to open the door. There were no handles, buttons or controlls anywhere to be seen. "Just F$%#ing open", Shawn yelled.. All of the sudden the door slide into the wall and, it was open, just like that. Walking into the room was like entering another universe. He was surrounded by very unfamilar plants, noises and feelings. He felt hot and cold at the same time, happy and sad, lost yet found.

Shawn saw the figure again, this time it was walking toward him. Shawns first instict was to run but then he thought, "Wait I followed this here, I need to find out what's going on and this is the only way."

The creature seemed to grow taller and taller as it approched Shawn, looking more and more humanoid in appearance. "What the F$%#", Shawn murmered. The creature was not a creature at all, it was Shawn himself.. A dopleganger of somesort.

"You mustn't give them the code, it will ruin everything." The double said, "You need to stay strong, and remember that your mind is the most powerful resouce, reference and weapon you will ever use or need". "Wow, Shawn thought, I'm really confused now." "My mind is a weapon, I must be dreaming". The double of Shawn grabbed Shawn's arm firmly and yelled. "THIS IS NO DREAM... Heed my words".
    Shawn did not speak that he thought he was dreaming, "you read my mind" Shawn said. "No I read our mind" replied the double. I am you, exactly and we share the same thoughts and ideas. I am a clone that they made of you, they thought they could get the code from me but they were wrong. You don't have it memorized and now the only way for them to get it is on your home PC.. They are there now trying." "What code are you talking about?" asked Shawn. "And who the hell is trying to get it from my home PC?"

The double looked irritated, "Listen it's not really that important, who, or why, just don't let them have it OK". "No, it's not ok, who the hell is in my house trying to break into my PC," yelled Shawn. "I wake up paralized, someone in my room, then I close my eyese and I am in this weird place, chasing MYSELF around" WTF!" "If I am going to do anything I need some answers." The double stared at Shawn, an eye peircing stare. Then suddenly it all hit Shawn, as if he had the biggest head-ach ever and then a sudden burst of knowledge.. "The Elgoog's, they want my adsense code to funnel the funds into there evil anti-google plan, I understand now" It was all clear to Shawn now, he had to stop the evil Elgoog's and not let them get his adsense code. "But how do I stop that them", he looked up and the double was gone, he was again, frozen in his bedroom listening to the clacking noise of his keyboard. "Remember your mind is the ultimate resouce and weapon".

Not being able to move while someone was in his room was very dicomforting. "My mind is a weapon"? "Shawn thought hard about moving, he knew he wanted to move, and told his legs to move", it's working.. "I can move" shawn quietly thought. He slowly walked over to his PC. There was the most hideous looking creature there sitting in Shawn's chair, it was an Elgoog and it did not hear Shawn coming.

Shawn grabbed the heavy, expensive, ugly vase that he was given as a present last year by his mother. "Sorry mom" Shawn thought. He ran toward the Elgoog and slamed the vase upon it's head. The vase shattered into a million pieces and the Elgoog did not move. Slowly it turned around in the chair.. "WHAT IS THE CODE, WHAT IS YOUR PASSWORD". It grabbed shawn by the neck and pinned him to the floor, "tell me now or die". Shawn heard a voice in his head "Your mind is a great weapon". Without giving it a second thought shawn concentrated on the creatures head, he wanted it to blow up. "What are you doing" .. Nooo NOOOOOO " And just like that the Elgoog's head blew up and there were guts and slime and brains everywhere.

"I won, I killed the Elgoog, they will never get my adsense code."
    The threat was not gone though, little did Shawn know at the time but he would spend the next two weeks traveling the universe killing off all of the evil Elgoog's with his powerful mind. During his travels Shawn was forced to halt all Adsense activity on his website's until he knew the Elgoog threat was gone for good.

Finally, after weeks of battling and being instructed by the mind of his double, he won the war. All of the Elgoog's were dead and Shawn once again set up his Adsense code to work on all his websites. During the final days of his travels Shawn was able to rescue his double and now they both live here on Earth, working side by side, doing twice as much as Shawn was ever able to do alone..

Little did they know that the Elgoog who visited Shawns room weeks earlier had planted Elgoog eggs inside his PC. The eggs had hatched and the larvae swam throughout the world wide web and began nesting in millions of PC's world wide. It would only be a matter of weeks untill they were all mature enough to break free of the electical binds of the PC's and roam the world, disrupting and collection adsense code everywhere to fund there master plan.

The End! Or is it....................

GreenGambler, Dec 6, 2007 IP
    Shazz, anions and egk like this.
  8. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:

Pssst Look up :)

Shawn answered TWICE :)

Happy Holidays

sundaybrew, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  9. Boulder

Boulder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    GreenGambler,

Oh nice! That was an awesome little journey you revealed, like a mini Sci-Fi novel.

I really enjoyed that post.. one of the best I've read on dp.

You must be related to Lucas or Spielberg, huh? Come on the truth! Are You! :)

Boulder

Boulder, Dec 6, 2007 IP
    GreenGambler likes this.
  10. anions

anions Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not reading all of that but,
    - have some green for it
    - get off dp and back to work :p

anions, Dec 6, 2007 IP
    GreenGambler likes this.
  11. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I realize that. But what did he actually SAY in those replies? Nothing.

Like the CIA, he has neither confirmed nor denied the rumors. In fact, if anything, he has actively encouraged their continuance. :)

minstrel, Dec 6, 2007 IP
    sundaybrew likes this.
  12. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Shawn posted twice, there is a difference. He specifically didn't answer.

Though, now that it's not closed, the "conspiracy theory" posts are falling into silliness.

*sigh*

Qryztufre, Dec 6, 2007 IP
    Mia likes this.
  13. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:

Yes - you are right, Nothing is confirmed :)

I guess it really was the alien invasion :D

sundaybrew, Dec 6, 2007 IP
    Shazz likes this.
  14. GreenGambler

Best Answers:

It was those Damnn Elgoog's I'm telling you.. Better watch out 'cause the larvae is swimming in your PC as we type..

Aww.. shucks.. Thanks for the compliment, I wish! Those two guys are a couple of my heros, for reals..

Thanks for the rep, I really appreciate that! Hey it only took me like 10-15 minutes and I had funn.. !!

sundaybrew likes this.
  15. alldjs

alldjs Peon

Best Answers:
    Kewl ! I look forward to reading more of from the mind of Green Gambler!

alldjs, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  16. anions

anions Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You signed up to say that :eek: GG sure has fans now... :D:D

anions, Dec 6, 2007 IP
    Mia likes this.
  17. GreenGambler

Best Answers:
    Ha, Ha.. Yah.. he is a freind of mine in a different part of Missouri so we don't see each other often but we Yahoo Instant message alot and I sent him a link to DP so he could read my story.. and join the forum. LOL I was bored and wanted to show and tell, he joined and I guess decided to comment on my story.. but nothing else so-far.
    Thansk alldjs;) Now get to posting and learning about web-development. I told him this is the place to learn abou this stuff since he is trying to start a business and website of his own.. I actually added his link to my sig line for a month.. "silkie chicks".
    I'm sure in time he will be a valuble member, but for now, he is such a nooob.. LOL FYI, alldjs, that means new to the forum and web-development.. LOL "I've been sending him screenshots of this forum, showing him how to use it and such"..haha everyone has to learn somehow.

18. godmode

godmode Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    close this thread for god sake. Its shawn's adsense, let me handle it the way he wants.

he doesnt need to give any clarification.

godmode, Dec 6, 2007 IP
    Mia likes this.
  19. GreenGambler

Best Answers:

Just a question, but why does it bother people so much that it is open.. You could just unsubscribe, but I'm sure you are well aware of that.. LOL

He said he was ammused by it and that we can come up with hilarious reasons.. hey why not? I find it entertaining!

LOL

20. Boulder

Boulder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Jeezz! godmode, you must have your panties all bunched up in a knot! Or maybe the meds not working today? I know some days it can be like that for me too ;)

No one really ever said that he needs to give clarification.. and why would a thread with 17 pages and 340 post get ya wanting it closed or locked up so bad?

Boulder

Boulder, Dec 7, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.