1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Partner? I may be what you are looking for

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Laceygirl, Nov 26, 2007.

Introduction:
    I'm getting really tired of rolling alone. My name is Justin, I'm 27 yrs old, and I currently live in Manitoba, Canada (born in Toronto). I just had a birthday on NOv 21st, and I have found that I would like to work fulltime on the internet. Working at some random manufacturing job really isn't my style, but unfortinatly I am doing that as I'm not at the profit point to quit. However I am slowly getting closer and closer. Today I am making this topic in interest to someone who is looking for the same values and is motivated as much as I am. I am looking to become in a partnership to something bigger online. Something that has major potential into becoming very profitable, and a site that requires involvment.

My computer skills
    -Great knowledge of SEO and all that it takes to rise high in search engines. I really love to promote and have no problem spending hours a day to build traffic up
    -HTML, Javascript, Style-sheet, at an intermediate level. I usually have a problem creating a site from nothing, but I sure can turn it upside down and heavily opimize, and moderate it.
    -Basic SQL skills. I really hate sql. I don't mind that it's there, when I have to mess with it I always have problems, but eventually I do get the task successful
    -onsite optimization. I know what a site needs to be noticed by google and rank up.
    -Forum managment. I was administrator for a high end "free hosted" forum for 3 years. Dealing with the forum was a lot of work becuase it was a skin, graphics, and advertising request forum. I demanded a high amount of attention.
    -Advanced knowledge of photoshop. I've been working with it for years. I am very good at graphics.
    -freelance promoting. I have the ability to really go nuts building links and promoting my sites to build up their pr power, traffic, and backlinks.
    -and much more

I am looking for the following
    -Someone who is an adult, not under 18yrs old
    -Someone who is looking for a bigger conquest of site to run
    -Someone who has enough skills to make it with a site that will require a lot of attention
    -Someone who is serious. A person who doesn't mind putting in money, spending hours a day online, and motivated.
    -Someone from Canada who speaks english as a first language.

I don't have a site in mind. I'm very good at comming up with original website idea's but it seems that I never can go past the thought because I'm alone. I was hoping that this partner already has something in mind, or even has the site built. I would love to take your side into making it becoming something special and powerful. I am willing to put in money and my limit is not by the cost, but more the purpose. If there was a good thing going heck, I could throw in as much as $10,000 with you if the cause would be good.

I'm available online from 1:00am to 6:00am and 1:00pm to 3:30pm weekdays, weekends the times I'm online is unstable but usually a lot still.
    If you are looking for a 50/50 partner then please Pm me about it. If it all works out then we can figure out a really secure system for us and spit-ball some stuff. I'm willing to become involved as much as phone calls, emails, and even visits (once the online business is going well).

questions?

Laceygirl, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  2. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Heya,

Great of you to put yourself out there like this :)

1. Am from Toronto, live here now.
    2. Am 29, and have been in the game for 11 years.
    3. Have TONS of sites and ventures on the go, could always use more able hands as we launch more sites.
    4. Check my siggs, if there is a synergy you'd like to explore please PM me.

Best regards ey ;)
    NC.

NCMedia, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  3. Activeweb

Activeweb Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey guys,

We should connect...

1.) Also from Toronto (living just north of T.O. now)
    2.) 29 years old with 9 years experience online
    3.) I make my living working full time online
    4.) Tons of ventures also on the go with many more planned

Get in contact with me and lets see what we can do

Activeweb, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  4. WHRAdmin

WHRAdmin Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I am not located in Canada, but I have great interest in becoming involved in a successful online business. I currently run www.webhostregulator.com, which is very successful in its niche, but I am looking for more. I have access to some of the best prices in the industry for servers as I own the servers that I sell.

Please let me know if you are interested.

WHRAdmin, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  5. freelink4u

freelink4u Banned

Best Answers:
    well guy beware of this webhostregulator guy this is my story of 15 days with them.

they are big time scam guys.beware of purchasing server from them.i have ordered one server from them.i got my server up after 7 days of order.and only when i said that i m going to escalate against you in paypal for not providing me service.and then after 2 days my server got crashed automatically.and they said they needed to reload OS.

and then after reloading OS i got to know that i don't have Dedicated server.rather they gave me VPS server.
    my cpanel license is inactive from last 5 days and every day this guy ERIK the main person of this company is telling me diffrent stories.sometime he says Buyacpanel support is not replying yet.then he says cpanel is reviewing my license.and then sometime he says some other story.

now my server is again down.daily there servers goes offline for about 2-3 hours.

freelink4u, Nov 28, 2007 IP
  6. blackwizard

blackwizard Active Member

Best Answers:
    @GrAveTzT I have a few niches in mind. But, I aint 18. I am from India. If you are interested, Get back to me!

blackwizard, Nov 28, 2007 IP
  7. BaseSites

BaseSites Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck man, what you did shows you want to suceed and I hope you do find someone suitable on this forum to work with!

As for me, I love the fact I work on my own. My terms, my hours, my effort = 100% of the rewards!

BaseSites, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  8. masterofdomains106@gmail.

masterofdomains106@gmail. Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys!
    Jim here, I have loads of ideas that I would love to get started with. I am starting to get noticed for my superior service in copywriting. I am not located in Canada but willing to meet up at certain points.
    I am 32, wife, no kids yet (one on the way) spend lots of time on the internet. I have vast amounts of creativity and idea structuring. If you guys are interested in me joining you, just drop me a pm or instant message me.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys.
    Jim

9. gweb

gweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Grave, I have a specific site and ideas that I know will be successful and am looking for investors. If you'd like to talk about you maybe coming in on it, having heard the ideas then drop me a PM.

Thanks.

gweb, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  10. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I sent you a pm

Laceygirl, Nov 30, 2007 IP
  11. WHRAdmin

WHRAdmin Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

This guy is has been a thorn in my side for many weeks now. He has constantly been intentionally crashing his own server, as well as abusing my staff every time he managed to crash it. When we called him on it, he threatened to post this kind of review on any forum we frequent. He has been abusing our support staff for the last week now. Constantly cursing at them and threatening them. More information can be found at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=652620&highlight=webhostregulator.

Thanks,
    Erik

WHRAdmin, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  12. dipal76

dipal76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I am from india and searching good business friend who help always each other.
    give PM.

I am from india.

thanks
    Dipal

dipal76, Mar 1, 2008 IP