1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much you can earn with wallpaper site?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by nobitu, Nov 21, 2007.

I build wallpaper site, but only earn $0.05 / click,

how much you can earn?

nobitu, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  2. bandit8

bandit8 Peon

Best Answers:
    probably not much, since there are already a billion other wallpaper sites out there...and probably few people who would want to advertise on them

bandit8, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  3. JEEFFREY

JEEFFREY Peon

Best Answers:
    wallpaper site have lots of picture,it will have so little site .i have cut two picture sites.

JEEFFREY, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  4. hans

hans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it depends on the quality of wallpapers and how popular the topics you offer are among wallpaper-visiters.
    i have a solid 4 digits$/m from my wallpaper-section

but

i have many thousand of self made wallpapers - hence i own copyright and have nothing to fear for abuse or copyright infringement - other wallpaper sites often steal content and of course sooner or later get their site cleaned up / deleted by hosts facing a DMCA procedure.
    example question in your precise case: are you sure to have proper written/signed credentials and permissions for your sexy girl wallpapers to publish and market these photos from these models ?? are you the photographer ? if NOT did you obtain written permission from photographer AND from models ??

i have nearly 10k uv/d on wallpapers alone with FAR more than 10k wp downloads per day

resulting in a 4 digit$/m on wallpapers

re millions of other sites ...
    in ALL high paying high $ markets you alway have at least 1 million or MORE competing sites - if there are less sites most likely that niche has no real potential visitors and may never be worth to invest such amounts of time, efforts and $.

as a result of MANY thousand $ investment in top end camera and lenses ( Carl Zeiss ) for my wallpaper production ...

you earn what you invest !!
    if you invest MANY thousands of $ per year in production of high quality in demand wallpaper topics - then you earn a multiple of your investment.

and ..
    may working time allocated to wp production and processing is around 1000-2000 hr per year across the past 2-3 years in addition to $ investment and thousands of kilometers in traveling by all means incl waling nature ...
    needless to say that in this high competition market only top SEO brings such results.

hans, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  5. Turbo-Productions

Turbo-Productions Peon

Best Answers:
    well depending on your niche, my wallpaper site for the iPhone / iPod Touch is averaging $15 / day. I started the site at the end of July.

Turbo-Productions, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  6. Adulu

Adulu Peon

Best Answers:
    You offer iphone wallpaper?
    that's good earnings!

Adulu, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  7. nobitu

nobitu Banned

Best Answers:
    With celebs wallpaper, 500 unique visitors, 6000 pages views, i can earn only $3, can you give some suggestions?

Thank you!

nobitu, Nov 22, 2007 IP
  8. thegioiboom.com

thegioiboom.com Peon

Best Answers:
    is car wallpaper ok ?

thegioiboom.com, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  9. tykouk

tykouk Peon

Best Answers:
    Unless all your wallpaper images are public domain, my concern would be hosting adsense on pages with copyright infringements.

tykouk, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  10. nobitu

nobitu Banned

Best Answers:
    car give me $0.2 /day :(

nobitu, Nov 29, 2007 IP