1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why You Won't Make Any Money With Google Adsense Part 1.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by rostau989, Nov 13, 2007.

1. lkj

lkj Peon

Best Answers:
    come on, post part 2. if it's e-book - then forget it

lkj, Nov 15, 2007 IP
  2. conker_on_net

conker_on_net Active Member

Best Answers:
    hmm, the anticipation is too much to bare..

conker_on_net, Nov 15, 2007 IP
  3. anarmyofme

anarmyofme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's an ebook.

She has this article posted elsewhere linked to a wordpress ebook through CB.

anarmyofme, Nov 15, 2007 IP
  4. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree 100%. It's almost impossible to earn a decent amount of money with Adsense.

ablaye, Nov 15, 2007 IP
  5. turmune

turmune Peon

Best Answers:
    When will you be posting part 2?

turmune, Nov 15, 2007 IP
  6. Nikkifine

Nikkifine Peon

Best Answers:
    Well at one point I had .13 cents but the next day it was back to a big fat 0! I have mixed feelings on this adsense, I hope one day I log in to find high $ but yes I am probably setting myself up for failure. At this point, I would be happy to see .25 cents a day! :*(

Nikkifine, Nov 15, 2007 IP
  7. 2ndsky

2ndsky Peon

Best Answers:
    i've been there and now i'm doing more then $20 a day.

2ndsky, Nov 15, 2007 IP
  8. xredburn

xredburn Guest

Best Answers:
    Wow, you are soooo mad at Google. Why? You can make not a BIG but a HUGE amount of money with Adsense. The problem is not the program or the ads, the problem is the traffic, making people visiting your website. How many visitors a day you get?

xredburn, Nov 15, 2007 IP
  9. kewlchat

kewlchat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If they write that well mabye an ebook from them would be interesting reading :D
    If so i want a review copy please :)

kewlchat, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  10. fr0gman

fr0gman Peon

Best Answers:

Hahahahaha... some coward gave me a red rep for the above statement.

I'll bet you money that he/she/it does not even know what that statement means.

I love the DP red rep system. I just wish that it forced people to identify themselves so that I could place more idiots on my ignore list.

fr0gman, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  11. Traimech

Traimech Guest

Best Answers:
    You can tell that to Mr. Shoemoney, 130,000 Dollar Adsense check made in one month, what do you say about that?:rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

Traimech, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  12. oncameratalent

oncameratalent Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am making $60+ a day and I only started in August. But 85% of that is from the one blog that I started and it took off. I have launched 7 other blogs and they range from $1+ to $10+

And I have found it is very difficult to get the page ranking up on most of them.

I get between 4,000 - 6,000 page views a day.

oncameratalent, Nov 16, 2007 IP
    SEOLinker likes this.
  13. vsingh69

vsingh69 Peon

Best Answers:
    The real story is this : Adsense is a programme which gets money from Adwords. ok. And google keep 90% of it the reasons are as follows:

1. Since most of the people (publisher do not use Adwords) they are not aware that in adwords the ads are booked for display of ads during search(it is a mandatory field in adwords) while ads displayed in content are optional. So advertisers go for search and much less for content. As any one searching for any specific item will go for a search and click the sponsored links display on right side of it , IN THIS WAY ALL THE MONEY GENERATED WILL GO TO GOOGLE.(100%). It has been found the sponsored link displayed on the top gets most of the click.(all the money extorted from advertisers go to google).

2. People do not search on the search given at your site. why i do not know. but it is a fact.

3. So whatever hope you have is content where this ads are displayed. Here also even if you put highest paying keywords( this is the money google extorts from the advertisers $10-60 per click) , like asbestoses cancer , attorney for death plenty , car accident assurance etc etc. it will pay you any thing from $.5 to 2.2 (read it .5)
    and not what it takes from advertisers.

4. making money from refferals and mobiles etc are negligible. people download firefox from mozilla and google toolbar from google and not through your site. a common human tendency also going in favor of google.

5.So the clear cut logic and facts are there before you. Adsense and Adwords both are making money for google not for you . duplicate content are getting de-indexed now. so no hope on that .

6. the 10% amount is distributed to publisher (content part) out of this majority goes to big portals like ezineartcles, some blogs and big players. For small publishers it is maximum 0.5% of what is given to you. If you are lucky you get few dollars /day /month /year.

7. I think the things are clear and in noway you can blame google. at least any legal point is not there as you accept google TOS. Publishers also accept google terms and condition. so what can you do.

8. So adsense and adwords are more like lottery where you win sometime in your lifetime. I have completed the story no need to wait for part 2,3,....,n.

vsingh69, Nov 20, 2007 IP
  14. denimsakura

denimsakura Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of the people here know about part 2, blah blah blah ...

denimsakura, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  15. hussnain

hussnain Peon

Best Answers:
    great information

hussnain, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  16. rostau989

rostau989 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you to everyone who read my post. I have posted Part 2.

rostau989, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  17. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Ummm prolly not.....Research a niche that you can bum market, build the site, do seo on the site, get traffic and if it pays for the hosting its good....then move on to the next site....What you will realize is that some sites will make $3 a day others will make $50 or $100 a day...If the site makes just $3 a day then thats $1000 a year..times that by 50....100....1000...whatever....You don't have to make big ass sites to get your money do smaller ones that pay for themselves and some and keep it going...

James Dean Nash, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  18. The Rock

The Rock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hehehe pray is necessity :D

The Rock, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  19. ceo

ceo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Victoria,

Your part 2 was much better than Part 1.

ceo, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  20. geb9696

geb9696 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am making 300+ a month from adsense from one site. Having quality content and traffic is the key. It takes time to build sites up in order to make large amounts of money from them. From my experiance content is king. If you have quality content then you will get traffic.

geb9696, Nov 23, 2007 IP