1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make $1 per day with Adsense!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by SirSEO, Nov 12, 2007.

HIHI,

I just wanted to shed some light on how easy you can start making PROFIT from adsense. I'm not saying that you can make millions by following my case study but this is a proven method to start making your first dollars.

About 3 months ago I started wondering about adsense and if I could even just start making few dollar in profit with it per month.

So I started to go through few forums and ebooks reading about adsense just to see what it's all about. I quickly found out that google loves blogger and wordpress blogs so I decided to use them both.
    Remember I wanted to earn only profit, I didn't want to spent any money doing this because I really wanted to test my self.

I learned that using wordpress and blogger is free and you can place adsense at thous sites. So I setup two blogs on subjects I knew something about. I'm not going to tell you what these subjects were just because I don't want you to think this can only be done with these subjects and you really don't have to know what sites they were.

I also learned that google and other search engines love fresh content, so now I had the search engines loving me for using wordpress and blogger, and having fresh content on my site.

I did some basic SEO on the blogs just to make them even more lovable by the search engines. You can find these basics just by searching the keyword SEO tips, seo tricks, seo basic, and so one...

Now I just started to make my fresh content, I googled my niche just to find out what people where talking about. This can also be found by going through forums in your niche and see what the hot topics are. If I knew what people where talking about I would just start writing something from the top of my head.. just writing and writing until I came down to some kind of a conclusion.

I'm not from a native speaking country and I didn't care, I just kept on writing content for my blogs and and the end I spell checked them just so the spelling would be at least okey. I really didn't care about the grammar, I tried to make it as profession as possible but when you really don't care you sometimes just say 'aaaa what the h***' and hit publish

Now, Sometimes I did 2 blogs per day for each niche and sometimes only ones. After each blog I published I went to pingoat and pingomatic and made the sites 'ping(pimp) my blog up' :rolleyes:

This I did for a hole month or to be exact for 28 days straight. This only took about 30 minutes each day and it was the first thing I would do every time I sat down at my computer. After I finished it I just closed the windows and forgot about it.

Fast forward....

After I had been doing this for a hole month I had already started to make money on my adsense ads, I was getting traffic from search engines and what really surprised me was the fact people where registering at my site also.... :confused: Really don't know why, but it's maybe the fact they enjoyed my blogs, they where sometimes just all over the place with humor but always keeping it serious at the same time.

I also knew what I was writing about, even though my spelling and grammar wasn't perfect people understood what I was talking about, they could related to it. And I think that's really important when your blogging... also keep them personal, share your opinion on the things your writing. Just a great way to start getting comments from your readers.

Conclusion

After the first month I stopped writing fresh content and at the same time my search engine traffic went down and of course my adsense earnings also.
    BUT that's not the point I'm trying to make here.
    The fact is that I earned during these two months a WHOPPING $53 USD

I know it's not what people are expecting when it comes to earning money online and I know that... I just wanted to point out how easy it is to make your first dollars if you just stop looking for the 'secret' 'untold method' 'online goldmine' 'one book to rule them all' ( :rolleyes: )

So this little experience of mine earned me $53 just with adsense during two months. Seeing that I was not receiving any traffic when I started and almost noting in the end this is quite more than just $1 per day!! HA!!! beat that :cool:

I hope you might have learned something of my case study and I wish you all the best when searching for these first adsense dollars.

Best regards,

SirSEO, Nov 12, 2007 IP
  2. Computerized

Computerized Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome, you should turn this into an e-book and sell it for $5 each.

Computerized, Nov 12, 2007 IP
    Dollar likes this.
  3. jakomo

jakomo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    keep working and working and working :)

jakomo, Nov 12, 2007 IP
  4. petermike

petermike Member

Best Answers:
    I think that is not easy to make $53 in the first 2 months .. If you did that, congrats! : ) i think that the only way is creat good contents not to make money but to share information.

Best Regards

petermike, Nov 12, 2007 IP
  5. fasttrack

fasttrack Banned

Best Answers:
    i have heard this same story many times over this is great and i think that every body should do it, it really is very simple...a site i just sold was my first attempt at a real word press blog and with in three days of opening the blog i was receiving 200-300 uniques a day...it really can be simple i think the process gets over complicated some times

fasttrack, Nov 12, 2007 IP
  6. zinruss

zinruss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats. I believe you will hit the 100 mark very soon. Website is the root, content is the king and traffic is the origin for almost everything. No matter how hopeless, don't give up, work harder, set your goals and you will reach them.

zinruss, Nov 12, 2007 IP
  7. anarmyofme

anarmyofme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats! I hope it keeps growing for you.

On that same note...If you put up a proxy site, promote it well, you can easily make $2 a day quite quickly. Mine has been up for 9 days and I'm already hitting $2 a day.

anarmyofme, Nov 12, 2007 IP
  8. SirSEO

SirSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm glad you liked my case study....
    I actually haven't been doing this for the last month now, been to busy writing my own product and doing little bit JV partnering. I'm more into building lists and then turning them into potential buyers.

I just stumbled across my adsense account and remembered my adsense journey and I thought I would try to inspire few people.

Again, I'm glad you liked it.

Best regards,

SirSEO, Nov 12, 2007 IP
  9. Robertfgs

Robertfgs Guest

Best Answers:
    Congrats and cool work

Robertfgs, Nov 12, 2007 IP
  10. shopping

shopping Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats! And work hard till you get $$$ a day.

shopping, Nov 12, 2007 IP
  11. SirSEO

SirSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Robertfgs,

I just hope people can understand that things don't always have to be hard, sometimes making money can also be easy and enjoying ;)

Best regards,

SirSEO, Nov 12, 2007 IP
  12. nobitu

nobitu Banned

Best Answers:
    That's right!

Let's work hard and earn more money!

Let's money change your face! :)

nobitu, Nov 13, 2007 IP
  13. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    interesting, very good idea, so basicaly you make 0,5$ per site.

dadaas, Nov 13, 2007 IP
  14. 010081

010081 Banned

Best Answers:
    thats what a successor do ,keyword research and patience for earning.keep it up,well i see you have patience and dedication towards your work you'll succeed.we hope you post another thread about $10-$100/day some day.keep it up good work.

010081, Nov 13, 2007 IP
  15. surya

surya Peon

Best Answers:
    hey.. thanks for sharing the info..
    congrats.. i wish you make more in future.. :)

surya, Nov 13, 2007 IP
  16. RovingCalypso

RovingCalypso Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting, and congratulations.

How many blogs do you have btw, or are these 53$ from a single blog?

RovingCalypso, Nov 13, 2007 IP
  17. terminator69

terminator69 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    OP said he made 2 blogs, one with wordpress and one blogspot.

Good job btw!

terminator69, Nov 13, 2007 IP
  18. baumann93

baumann93 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I do now believe that blogs are good money makers. I started a blog some time ago but was not publishing anything and the blog was not making any money of course. A couple of weeks ago I decided to give it a try and was publishing 1 to 2 articles (around 300 words each) every day. The blog miraculously got traffic and started making me money :) And the PPC is not that bad either... yesterday, for example, one of the clicks gave me 57c.

IMHO, the biggest problem with blogs is to get yourself motivated to write new stuff every day to keep it fresh.

baumann93, Nov 13, 2007 IP
  19. terminator69

terminator69 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Where do you submit it to to get this traffic? or does it just come by itself?

terminator69, Nov 13, 2007 IP
  20. baumann93

baumann93 Peon

Best Answers:
    The blog pings a couple of places every time I add a post. That is about it.... Or yes, I stumble almost every post... Stumble alone gives me somewhere from 30 to 300 page views a day.

baumann93, Nov 13, 2007 IP