1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Professional Press Releases from a Real PR Pro

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by jhmattern, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    You've probably heard by now that press releases can be an excellent publicity tool on and off the Web. If you have a news angle for a project that you're looking to build exposure for, I can help you craft a professional press release for your needs.

Why Hire Me?
    • I have my degree in Public Relations.
    • I run a PR firm where I specialize in online PR for independent and creative professionals (such as webmasters, small business owners, authors, and musicians.
    • Unlike most people here offering press release writing services (who are generally content writers), you won't simply get an article thrown into a press release template.
    • I'm qualified to consult with my clients on the best distribution options given their target audiences and news angles, unlike most other press release writers targeting webmasters. You'll never get a one-size fits all distribution suggestion (such as people who always tell their clients to simply use a specific PRweb package).
    • I'm also qualified to help you craft or improve your news angle, because I understand the media, how to build relationships with journalists, and how to make sure that your news angle addresses their need to offer something valuable to clients.
    • My releases haven't just been picked up on small niche blogs, or gotten a lot of backlinks from scraper sites and PR distribution sites (which some people mistakenly consider success). My releases have been picked up in major media outlets online and off, trade publications, and more. I can teach you how to reach the most appropriate journalists in the most relevant publications and outlets to increase your chances of coverage.
    • Just check my iTrader for plenty of reviews from DP members themselves.

The Details:

• Releases are a flat fee of $99 (just a fraction of the cost most other qualified PR professionals charge)
    • Distribution is not included, although I don't charge for consulting with clients on their distribution options, even if they choose to distribute it themselves. Please don't simply ask for a distribution quote. It can range from $25 - several thousand dollars depending on the type of campaign, the niche, number of target outlets, etc.
    • Payment can be made via Paypal or credit card via Paypal online. I also accept checks and money orders.
    • I don't send an invoice until after the release is drafted.

Note:

My press release rates are rising quite a bit in 2008 - to $249 sometime between the first of the year and the Spring. This is because I simply don't need to use them as a marketing tool by offering them for such a low rate anymore (a way I used to bring in clients for other, larger projects), and because the demand has increased dramatically since setting the current rate.

Past clients will still be extended the $99 rate for 1 year from the date I make the change. So order before the end of 2007 if you want to cement the current rate for yourself for another year!

If you would like to view samples, a few are available in the portfolio section of www.jhmattern.com. If you contact me about your niche, I may have samples more directly relevant to your subject.

To Order:

If you'd like to order a press release, please email me at with basic details about your company / site and the news you want to publicize. I'll then send you a list of questions to get the additional information I'll need to write the release, and I'll give you a time estimate at that point, based on the number of other client projects scheduled before your order. Always try to let me know the launch date (if applicable), so I can let you know up front if I can work it in by your deadline. Please note that I often won't answer email after 5pm weekdays (eastern time GMT -5) or on weekends. If you email me during those periods, you'll usually receive a response during the next business day.

If you would prefer to write your own press release, but you aren't sure where to start, consider buying my e-book, Press Releases Made Easy - $10 DP special!

Jenn

jhmattern, Nov 5, 2007 IP
  2. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested! :)

Sent you an email.

Skribblez, Nov 6, 2007 IP
  3. dimmakherbs

dimmakherbs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sent email

dimmakherbs, Nov 7, 2007 IP
  4. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the interest. If you've emailed me in the last two days and I haven't gotten back to you yet, I will shortly (although I think I've responded to everyone now). Because of the number of requests, any requests coming in now will be written by early next week at the absolute soonest.

In my original post I forgot to include the link at the end for purchasing the Press Releases Made Easy e-book. Visit that link to find the thread with the ordering details to get the DP discount ($10 instead of the normal $17).

Jenn

jhmattern, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  5. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmm, the last message I got from you was:

"I'm actually out of town through tomorrow. If you're not in an immediate rush, I'll get in touch when I'm back to my office about a release. If you are in an immediate rush, let me know, and when I check in with email, I'll refer someone who might be able to help you out more quickly.

Jenn"

Anyways, looking forward to your reply, and working with you. :)

Skribblez, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  6. jhmattern

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry about that. I was hitting the new emails this morning, and missed getting back to you. I'll shoot over the details now. :)

On another note, for anyone who PM'd me instead of emailing me, I'll probably be in touch tomorrow as I haven't gotten to sorting through those yet.

jhmattern, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  7. Theozard

Theozard Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have used her press release service before. Highly highly recommended

Theozard, Nov 12, 2007 IP
    jhmattern likes this.
  8. jhmattern

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks. :) Glad you liked the service. :)

As of right now, I'm about to answer a few requests I have waiting. For anyone else interested in a professional press release (or any of my other services at www.jhmattern.com), I'm booked through Monday. If you have something urgent, you can get in touch and I'll see if it can be worked in, but otherwise get orders in now if you want to get time set up for next week. Most of my week usually books up the previous weekend.

jhmattern, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  9. jhmattern

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There are only a few spots left for this coming week. If you contact me with orders this week, please note that I'll be off starting on Wednesday through the following Monday (although I may check in on email a few times) to spend some time with loved ones over the Thanksgiving holiday.

jhmattern, Nov 18, 2007 IP
  10. masterofdomains106@gmail.

masterofdomains106@gmail. Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ms Mattern,
    Is your service still available? Thank you for any feedback regarding the question.

Jim

11. jhmattern

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, they're still available. If anyone contacted me yesterday or earlier today via email, please know that I'll be getting in touch likely by this evening - still catching up from a day away.

Also, at this point, I may not be increasing my press release rates until the Spring, rather than January 1st. I'm not guaranteeing that though. Ordering by the end of the year ensures you'll get these rates through 2008 one way or the other.

jhmattern, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  12. ashvaj

ashvaj Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Those who have not derived any benefits from Jenn's writing and business proficiency and skills and are still giving it a thought should not loose time. I recommend with all high spirits and with full respect for such an esteemed writer on DP.

ashvaj, Dec 13, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.