1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Girl Dead Responding to Craigslist Ad

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cosmocentral, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whalewager

whalewager Peon

Best Answers:
    Sad stories, just goes to show that you can hardly trust anyone, whether on the internet or in your daily walk of life.

I remember back when I was young, my mom didn't have to watch me like a hawk, I could go all over the neighborhood. Can't do it nowadays

whalewager, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  2. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    are you for fucking real?
    i post in this very thread, parts of an article i wrote 12 months ago, and you use the same pics, and write about the same things, and claim you never read my article? and yet you only wrote it and posted it after i posted my 12 month atricle in this very thread, less than an hour ago?

wow you are a tosser if you think you can con people into believing you are writing your own stuff and not copying other peoples work.

samantha pia, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  3. GreenGambler

GreenGambler Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think this thread is about respecting the people who have fallen victim to these horrible crimes. This is not a "you stole my article" thread.

Please use the PM's for that, the whole world doesn't need to hear your DRAMA.

Now back to the rememberance of the departed.

GreenGambler, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  4. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    you keep the fuck outta this ok.

5. GreenGambler

Best Answers:
    You are horrible, and here I thought you would agree and actually care about the victims, not your article.

Can a mod please take action against this constantly abusive, abrasive, harsh, member of DP.. Curse words, hateful phrases and blunt rudeness should not be allowed..

Am I right?

6. kentuckyslone

kentuckyslone Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Please calm down and stop calling me names. I DID NOT read your article as I said. I dont have to "con" anyone - as anyone here can look at my article
    http://www.trueghosttales.com/paranormal/young-girl-murdered-by-man-she-met-online/
    and yours
    http://www.asksam2.com/index.php?page=99
    and see that they are not the same. Yes, I did use the pictures and the subject matter is the same. The pics came from this thread - I did not see your article until just a few moments ago.

EDIT -- I wrote my post so that I might be able to influence/encourage my visitors to avoid falling victim to something like this. Even though you are a very rude person I do see a value in your article afetr reading it and so I have added a link to it in my blog post. I did this not for you or your benefit, but for that of my readers

EDIT 2 --> I removed the link to Samantha's article. She has been very abusive and insulting with repeated PMs and red reps.

kentuckyslone, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  7. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    stfu dumbass, you are way outta line here.

show me your research, it took me 2 weeks to do the research for that article, so i guess you can post it within the next 10 minutes, having already done it, right?

timing you from now

8. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    This thread is going completely off topic. Both of you should refer to PM's to deal with this matter. I don't mean to be harsh, but I believe people are more inclined to respond to the original topic of this post - not who stole an article.

DeniseJ, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  9. kentuckyslone

Best Answers:
    I respectfully request anyone here to read both articles and post here whether or not they are the same.

10. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    I think you should start a new thread for that Kentucky. It has no place in this thread, I have to say.

DeniseJ, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  11. kentuckyslone

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I just dont like to be falsely accused of something when I am only trying to help. I have two daughters myself and hearing about stuff like this breaks my heart.

DeniseJ likes this.
  12. GreenGambler

Best Answers:
    LOL what makes me out of line and not you.... Whatever.. Youre the one who hijacked the thread, accused people of things, and added curse words.

I was watching Headline news and they showed pictures of the guy who is accused of the murder but they didn't give is name.

I though it was kinda strange to show pics and not give a name..

IMO, if anyone ever uses CL to meet anyone, tell people what you are going to do and MEET IN PUBLIC FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. killaklown

killaklown Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep your public profanity comments out of DP. PM the guy if you want to talk like that.

Its sad that your acting like that when someone copies your post thats about something like that. Trying to use these deaths to get you some extra links?

killaklown, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  14. killaklown

Best Answers:
    Thats nothing new, if the guy isnt proven guilty, he can say he doesnt want his name given out.

15. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    sorry it aint about the links, it's about the fact they used my work, and didnt state were they got it from.

they quote that 30 girls have been killed via myspace, and only after 2 weeks of research, did i find the total of 30, no other site quotes that figure, only mine, thats why i know who he copied. and trust me, you have to dig deep to find that number. as i did.

16. psyduck

psyduck Peon

Best Answers:
    wow, can't belive that, is too sad!

psyduck, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  17. DanapC

DanapC Peon

Best Answers:
    My sister told me today that she has a job interview Wed. and that it is through a Craigslist ad. She also said the poster had a MSN address. I warned her and told her about this. Scary stuff! Always be careful when meeting anyone online is something you shouldn't have to tell people any more but I guess it's true that most psychopaths are very smart and manipulative and lure prey in anyway they can.

DanapC, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  18. killaklown

Best Answers:
    Heh, someone green rep'ed me saying "dont promote article stealing", and then sent a red saying "red rep for you"... Funny thing is The green rep was worth more, so thanks :)

Btw, sorry.. I didnt see the link to the full article, i thought you were just making a post.

kentuckyslone likes this.
  19. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    well he edited it 3 times now, so i guess he can call it his own :rolleyes: now

20. kentuckyslone

Best Answers:

I got red repped as well. This has gotten way out of hand - I did not steal anything. I have also been PMd repeatedly and called names. Oh well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.