1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HOW to rank N1 in Google for a HIGHLY competitive keyword - REVEALED

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by TNX, Sep 23, 2007.

?

What do you think of this seven backlink building tips?

1. 1. I agree

66.3%
  2. 2. I disagree - please post the reason in this topic

13.6%
  3. 3. I don't buy and sell links and never will!

20.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. committed2u

committed2u Peon

Best Answers:
    could you please elaborate? any proof? screen-shot? "how-to" for us to check it ourselves? :confused:

committed2u, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  2. Special Ed

Special Ed Active Member

Best Answers:
    They no longer rank for any search terms like buy links, sell links, text link ads, buying links, buy text links etc... all terms they were top ten for a few short weeks before Google discounted their network. About the only thing they rank top 10 for now is their domain name and sometimes that doesn't come up.

If you look at their backlinks in yahoo you will see they use their network for their backlinks so you will be getting the same type of links that got them deep sixed.

Use their service, who knows, maybe you'll get lucky, but don't be surprised when you disappear from Google.

Special Ed, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  3. TNX

TNX Peon

Best Answers:
    For some reason you wish to believe in something that is not true:

1 - everything is going as planned with our network, it is growing much bigger every day. It is becoming so powerful that you can even remove your competitors from SERPs if you buy hundreds of links with the same anchor pointing to them at once - but we don't encourage our users to do this.

2 - we used only other sources to get backlinks for TNX and to keep our own network safe, because we were waiting for Matt Cutts to manually remove TNX from the first page of search results for "buy links" "sell links" etc. after month of being there. Of course it was predictable and would happen sooner or later. The fact that Google manually removed only 2 link sellers from SERPs (TLA and TNX) shows that Google can realize the true potential of the Network.

TNX, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  4. DamDanger

DamDanger Peon

Best Answers:
    Using them will not get you banned any which way. Be smart when you do your links, many variations, different terms and your gold. Google doesn't know if you are associated with them. I have already been bumped to the front page for 2 search terms i was going for and it was cake. On top of that i sold off 200$ in points over the last 2 days. I make 200$ a month from TLA, i will easily clear 4x that on TNX along with a ton of backlinks in my specified areas.

Back to the guy saying it will get you banned, that is just absurd. Google cannot scan their site for your url. If you use a 100 different link variations how is google ever going to think you are buying them, it looks natural..

I was a bit skeptical on TNX at first, i added a site and used my points, earned some and tried a few things, once you figure out what you are doing, TNX is gold for seo and to make a few bones.

DamDanger, Nov 3, 2007 IP
    TNX likes this.
  5. mit

mit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, got nice points but one thing is for sure... You can't follow these points for every website.

SEO is all about research, analysis and implementation. We can't follow the same pattern on every website.

mit, Nov 3, 2007 IP
  6. areebb

areebb Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't agree with the "don't do linkexchange". Check out google for the keyword phrase "keyword research". See where Nichebot stands? The CEO of nichebot revealed that that is 90% because of link exchanges.

areebb, Nov 3, 2007 IP
  7. TNX

TNX Peon

Best Answers:
    And we did it again...
    Sorry, Google, if you will manually remove TNX from SERPs the third time, we will have to use plan C (which we would not want to use because someone can consider taking all 10 top placements unethical, but is it ethical for a search engine as Google to manually edit search results?)...

TNX, Nov 4, 2007 IP
  8. christinaphua

christinaphua Guest

Best Answers:
    Great tips :D Im still trying to grasp the meaning of all these SEO terms

christinaphua, Nov 4, 2007 IP
  9. eurumy

eurumy Peon

Best Answers:
    I do link exchange and I am ranked number 8 in Google for very valuable keywords "business marketing" with over 550 million competitors, my site is www.businessmarketingagency.com you can check!! Link exchange works!
    Directory listing works and article posting works! That is all about SEO, don't need anything else!

eurumy, Nov 4, 2007 IP
    SEOLinker likes this.
  10. TNX

TNX Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course, it works. If you have enough inbound links, pointing to your site with anchor, containing keyword "business marketing", you will have success. Unless your competitors do the same. Think about how much effort and time you have wasted in all these link exchanges? You could get the same effect wasting 30x less time and an unsignificant amount of money for paid links (10000 paid links containing "business marketing" will surely get you to the top for $10-30 a month)

TNX, Nov 4, 2007 IP
  11. DidikAjah

DidikAjah Peon

Best Answers:
    New tips for me. thanks

DidikAjah, Nov 4, 2007 IP
  12. arunsiam

arunsiam Peon

Best Answers:
    Absolutely true. I used to buy some PR6 links. Now it is PR0-1. Loosing money for nothing

arunsiam, Nov 4, 2007 IP
  13. xmcp123

xmcp123 Peon

Best Answers:
    hahaha ok. Here we go. Something on DP that blackhatness can weigh in on. The "holy crap there's too many links too fast" filter is not set anywhere near 140. Otherwise, everysite that got hit on slashdot would suddenly dissappear from the serps(140 backlinks comes easy if you get frontpaged).
    The filter is set to dodge blackhats. For example, I have about 40,000 links(low quality, but whatever for this example) I can generate in about 6 hours. THAT is the kind of stuff the filter is made to prevent. I will note howver, that sometimes you can even get away with a blitz on that size, so long as your site is the right size. 10,000 pages appearing out of nowhere+10,000 incoming links too quickly=sandboxed.

As for the 7 tips or whatever, they were all quite good. The only thing I disagree with is sitewide links. While yeah, they are an indicator of buying/selling, they are also an indicator of NOT being link spam, and, with that, also have having a certain degree of importance in the site.
    I wouldn't get ALL sitewide links, but definitely a few is nice.

xmcp123, Nov 4, 2007 IP
  14. cityslickermom

cityslickermom Peon

Best Answers:
    Correction, not links:tnx.net but use link:tnx.net, you will got 1770 back link to TNX, really great!.

:)

cityslickermom, Nov 6, 2007 IP
  15. ForgottenCreature

ForgottenCreature Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Those are site-wide links, correct? Why shouldn't you do them?

ForgottenCreature, Nov 9, 2007 IP
  16. stevenchenster

stevenchenster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Useful tips,thanks for your sharing!

stevenchenster, Nov 12, 2007 IP
  17. TadSenseQ

TadSenseQ Banned

Best Answers:
    Nice page rank, good backlinks, unique content

TadSenseQ, Nov 12, 2007 IP
  18. shabeerv

shabeerv Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice tips..But I think Reciprocal linking also will help for SERPs..
    Am I right??

shabeerv, Nov 12, 2007 IP
  19. shimlad

shimlad Guest

Best Answers:
    ive found site wide links have helped boost rankings

shimlad, Nov 27, 2007 IP
  20. kenbrower

kenbrower Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A great thread and all in all I'd have to say I learned a lot from the discussion, especially about both sides of buying links vs. not buying links. I think I agree that it can help, and like the other members, the only two points I'd disagree with are in regards to buying sitewide links, and to not participate in a quality link exchange program. I'm assuming you included those two points as part of your sales pitch for your own company.

kenbrower, Dec 1, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.