1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Win a Free Listing - October 30, 2007 Free Link Give Away - www.TopUrlSearch.com

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by jg123, Oct 30, 2007.

1. jg123

jg123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, I just scrolled through and see both numbers have been picked so I will end the suspense....the two numbers were 8 and 19 making

maldives and deluxdon the two winners. Please go and submit your sites as regular listings and cancel at the payment screen and I will manually approve them.

Thanks to everyone for playing and for anyone else that wants to list on my site I am offering to match your listing (regular or featured) with a free listing on a second PR2 directory, TotallyWebLinks.com

jg123, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  2. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Interesting jay:)

Congrats don and maldives;)

mikey1090, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  3. Alexander the Great

Alexander the Great Peon

Best Answers:
    Something tells me you won't be keeping the proper records as required by law when having a contest. I'll be forwarding this on to the Canadians to look into whether that's the case.

Considering how many sites you've cheated with your useless but paid directories, I don't see how anyone can expect anything but for you to cheat in your contest as well.

Alexander the Great, Nov 2, 2007 IP
  4. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Do you have personal issues with Jay? This is the second time i have seen you go off topic.

Go to DP buy sell trade > contests. Do you think people there consider the law? Does a stall at a village fair care about the law when they have a raffle? jeez...

mikey1090, Nov 2, 2007 IP
  5. jg123

jg123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Please winners post here or contact me with a PM when you make the free submission.

thanks

jg123, Nov 3, 2007 IP