1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Hypocrite For Huckabee

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by GRIM, Oct 29, 2007.

We all know who he is, continues to spout off against Ron Paul using any little media outlet he can to bash Ron Paul and his supporters.

In his logic any supporter of Ron Paul must equal Ron Paul supporting those supporters and all his supporters following them as well.

If this is the case, then surely if his candidate Huckabee actively helped a rapist get set free to rape again and kill someone he must support rape and murder would he not?

2 seconds of research turned these two stories up, I have no 'agenda' here other than to show the hypocrisy here. So much time and effort to bad mouth someone who supposedly has no chance, yet no time to look into bads by ones own candidate.

http://cliffschecter.bravenewfilms.o...-in-the-closet

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/erbe/200...nd-ethics.html

Any candidate has 'bad' things in their past and present, I surely hope using the logic used by this person he will use it against himself as well.

Maybe this story is false, if it is please post up the info. There are plenty more out there, others sure appear to have no problem latching onto anything and everything without any further research ;)

GRIM, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  2. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    guerilla, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  3. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Chirp, chirp, chirp.

For someone who constantly bitches about RP supporters not saying they are against Neo-Natzi's for one you would think he'd be here in a matter of seconds to say he does not support murder or rape.

Or am I wrong here? :confused:

GRIM, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  4. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    A ron paul supporter that isn't man enough to stand behind his conviction because he needs two positions to rely upon in case he gets owned, started a thread just for me, to prove he wasn't a ron paul supporter!

Thank you!

So, you demand answers from Huckabee over a rumor, but defend paul over legitimate questions stemming from what is really happening?

My, oh, my, I love the hypocrisy! Let's watch it unfold, shall we? I love taunting grimlins :D

Yes, you are wrong, as usual. But then you should be used to it!

GTech, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  5. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It's a rumor that he let a rapist go? Seriously?

I am leaning to RP, with your continued attacks it makes me go even further that way. I do not currently support him, but I know you, you like trying to make others believe.

More rumor is what you attach to, so you wont say you are against rape and murder?

Wow and you expect anyone to give you any respect or credibility?

Hypocrisy Gtech, you are the very definition and you've proved it in this thread.

:rolleyes:

GRIM, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  6. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    BTW GTECH 2 positions you can NEVER show, OWNED of which you have yet to do to me, I have OWNED you plenty though.

Seriously weak Gtech, come on you can do better.

GRIM, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  7. GTech

Best Answers:
    Did you not read your own source?

Sure you support him. You even went so far as to create a thread to prove you did. But I know how you are wishy washy about commitments. You need a scapegoat.

I'm against rape, murder, neo nazis, anti-semites, racists, troofers, conspiracy nuts and people who need two positions on every issue to avoid accountability.

I don't believe you have any to give.

Yes, you are the epitome of hypocrisy and what's even more rewarding, you actually took the time to create a thread to prove it.

But, you and I both know you have the advantage of "popularity" here. Otherwise, you'd never stick your neck out.

Thanks for proving that won't demand answers for your candidate that you support, but say you don't support, and creating a thread to prove your hypocrisy!

You are too kind to me :D

GTech, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  8. GTech

Best Answers:
    Proving once again, there simply is no gym exercise to enhance the brain.

Starting a thread for a personal attack. I guess that's what muscle boys do :D

GTech, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  9. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nope Gtech you were the one who demanded the thread, nice try again ;) You refused to answer it in your smear thread you created.

I read the source, what part is the rumor, the 'why' he did it?

I do not support him Gtech, I love how you think you know more about someone then the person themselves. When I smell shit I throw it away, kind of like your posts ;) It just so happens you do alot of ranting and raving on Ron Paul.

LOL Gtech, the man caught lying so many times, owned so many times has the nerve to say I do not have any respect. You should be a comedian.

Yet again Gtech you were the one who demanded the thread, who refused to answer in his own thread, that title goes squarely back to you ;) 'hypocrite'

Popularity, you've been owned on that charge yet you continue to spew it.

I do not have a candidate, you however do and you do not care for any answers, thanks for proving how true a hypocrite you are.

You are seriously so weak Gtech, it is borderline pathetic.

GRIM, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  10. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
  11. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Gtech you asked for the thread, you refused to answer in your own thread.
    You better be glad there is no exercise to enhance my brain, you're already outmatched.

GRIM, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  12. GTech

Best Answers:
    I asked for it? Are you lying again. I've commented quite regularly, yet you are lying again.

I'm not worried about your brain. Believe me :D

Thank you for proving your double standards. I really appreciate you exposing yourself as a ron paul supporter, again, and taking issue with the messenger rather than the message, making a hissy fit out of legitimate questions, and then actually going to create a new thread to prove that hypocrisy!

I'd love to take credit for it, but you did most of the work yourself. And I should be worried about your brain? Hahahahahaha!

Too funny!

Guerilla, you are right, Huckabee should also answer to his controversies. I believe EVERY candidate should. No one candidate is perfect. They all are going to have some baggage. Clearly, we've seen that today. RP needs to answer as well.

GTech, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  13. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Gtech are you simply stupid? I am NOT a Ron Paul supporter, yet you are a Huckabee supporter and you have shown your hypocrisy in this very thread.

No hissy fit on my end at all, questioning why you will only harp on RP and not your own candidate is the only thing I argue. Yet when shown rape and murder you turn a blind eye, go figure.

Your failure to answer in your own thread and bringing up it was not about your candidate sure to me appears like suggesting to start a new topic for your candidate for you to answer ;)

GRIM, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  14. GTech

Best Answers:
    "I support him, but, but, but I don't support him."

Did you support him before you didn't support him, or did you not support him before you did support him? Should we ask john kerry?

Thanks for proving you are a liar. As you took the time to prove, I never asked you to create a thread. Damn, boy! Can you not make it any harder on me?

Aww, poor wittle gwim is getting his own shit shoveled back in his face :D

No questions for ron paul though? Only questions when it suits your agenda!

You're killing me, gwim, you're killing me :D

GTech, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  15. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Gtech I do not support him, you continue to spew that out of your thick demented skull.

Surely to me looks like you are suggesting a different thread, the only other way it could be taken is you refuse to answer and do not want to. Is that what it is?

You change anything and everything into 'terrorist supporter' yet your own post surely to me suggests the current thread is not the place, what else could there be but another thread? Ohyeah I guess you were just afraid to answer it :rolleyes:

Talk about a liar.

GRIM, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  16. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Keep hammering away at him though, anything but "gtech' is my current slogan ;) You might just solidify another full supporter for RP.

I do not support all of his positions, the reason I am not fully on his side yet.

GRIM, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  17. GTech

Best Answers:
    Sure you do. You spent untold posts supporting him today.

Pull out the victim cards now. That's usually the next step when I start own your ass! You should also start seeking forum sympathy and capitalize on the "popularity."

Don't make me remind you of your own strategies, son!

Still no answer on RP? Nothing? One standard for questions on YOUR candidate, and no standards for one you oppose. Can I get some cream and sugar with that hypocrisy? It seems a little "bitter!"

:D

GTech, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  18. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Gtech you have been owned on the 'popularity' point over and over yet you continue to spout it, you are showing yourself again to be nothing but a joke.

Victim card, yeah I've almost tried to claim being a victim :rolleyes:

He is not my candidate, that again is your own twisted stance NOT mine!

Your own delusions are what you're trying to remind me of, not reality.

Take your pills Grandpa.

GRIM, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  19. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    BTW Gtech I am not the one bashing candidates all day long, that is you ;)
    I only brought this thread up as you refused to answer, and to me appeared to suggest a new thread.

How you can equate that to me being the hypocrite is trully amazing.

Fiction writer is what you are.

Keep pushing more twoards RP, at this rate maybe I will support him just to piss you off :D

GRIM, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  20. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting read about Huckabee's skeletons

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bonnie-erbe/why-is-huckabee-left-stan_b_70261.html

The links are broken, here are the relevant ones.

http://www.arktimes.com/Articles/ArticleViewer.aspx?ArticleID=8878cfb7-7da4-4f60-b56d-57f50271c7d8

http://www.arktimes.com/Articles/ArticleViewer.aspx?ArticleID=154e1aad-fd18-4efd-8d80-b5dab8559419

http://www.arktimes.com/Articles/ArticleViewer.aspx?ArticleID=99e6bc5b-b042-4d24-a501-fc0c9476c9a0

I wonder if his supporters bother to research any of his controversies or ask people from Arkansas about what kind of candidate Huckabee really is.