1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PayPerPost Question

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by NsaneNoob, Oct 22, 2007.

Is it easy to make money on PayPerPost. I got accepted today and I took two opportunities. Right now I am waiting for review. Do you make money with PPP !

NsaneNoob, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  2. znydz

znydz Peon

Best Answers:
    You can make easy money from PPP...but sometimes my post got rejected and have to resubmit...

znydz, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  3. rajit197

rajit197 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can make a lot of money from PPP , but only if your site is highly ranked

rajit197, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  4. Ginene

Ginene Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have done about 7 posts and made a little over $60. Some of the higher ranked blogs average about $1000 a month.

Also it depends on what you are willing to blog about. I am actually approved for more offers but only do ones that I think fit into my blog.

Ginene, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  5. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Speaking as someone who makes opportunities on there occasionally; if your blog is ranked PR5 or higher the "requested" amount for a post goes higher. If you can get "tacks" (I guess that's people who approve of your posts) up to 4 or 5 that will also increase how much your postings are worth.

So if someone posts an opportunity for blogs PR 5 or higher and 4 tacks or more. You get paid a lot more than if anyone can accept it.

I did my first one requesting PR5 or higher last week and the page I was promoting - about halloween - got Dugg 44 times. That was kinda cool. None of my pages ever got dugg before - I don't have that type of website.

I have some problems with the PPP changes they've made recently but it's a pretty good service that does deliver decent traffic on occasion.

From my experience, if you spend $600 on PPP versus $600 at prweb.com; you get more visitors to your site through PPP; but you get more readers at prweb.com. It's a little confounding but interesting.

lorien1973, Oct 24, 2007 IP
    Ginene likes this.
  6. tdd1984

tdd1984 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i don't know much about PPP, but I hear its a good service a lot of bloggers have been happy with our service which we only accept pr 3+ blogs and we pay a set fee of $10 dollars you can check it out in my sig.

tdd1984, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  7. TheSyndicate

TheSyndicate Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i made something like 4000 $ in 6 month with PPP but i write alot :)

TheSyndicate, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  8. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    I've submitted my blog a dew days ago and am still waiting fro their approval... i don't know it it suits me since I already make money from reviewing sites on my blog ... :D

Emperor, Oct 26, 2007 IP
  9. sat123

sat123 Banned

Best Answers:
    my blog not 90 days till now so got rejected but now doing good with smorty.com

i've heard that PPP advertisers buy posts mainly for backlinks unlike reviewme where advertisers r interested in genuine reviews..

sat123, Oct 26, 2007 IP
  10. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    Maybe I'll scrap the idea... Why have someone make money off your site when you can cut the middle man? If that's not enough they take 30 days to pay...

Emperor, Oct 26, 2007 IP
  11. spunk999

spunk999 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just started with PPP and the thing is that you have to have a good PR to get opportunities that are worthwhile. I am taking the smaller opportunities in hopes that I cam build my tack rating and eventually my PR and Alexa rating over the next few months and make some extra money off my blogs ...

spunk999, Oct 28, 2007 IP
  12. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    What's you current PR. I'm only PR4 and there's no way that I'll accept jobs for $10. They can take the offers and shove it up their.... ;)

Emperor, Oct 28, 2007 IP
  13. tdd1984

tdd1984 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thats how much we pay is $10 dollars for pr3+ post, but we have some blog publishers making over 500 per month with us, but they have high quality blogs :).

tdd1984, Oct 28, 2007 IP
  14. PhilipJSherman

PhilipJSherman Peon

Best Answers:
    Now a days there are many opportunities to earn online and blogging is also a good way to earn a handsome income.

PhilipJSherman, Jan 27, 2012 IP