1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2 Months and Still not Ranked Well for Internal Pages

Discussion in 'Google' started by enadeus, Oct 25, 2007.

I don't understand, building daily content, many new backlinks from authority sites, non-paid all legit, social bookmarking success, and still many articles that are 2+ months old not getting ranked for any keywords. All have been optimized using standard white hat seo, what else is there to do? Is anyone else experiencing this frusturation? The main site itself is over 1 year old, and domain is years old.

enadeus, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  2. fatinfo guy

fatinfo guy Peon

Best Answers:
    Could it be your internal page linking is not very good? Or some pages are carrying the same duplicate content as the internal pages?

fatinfo guy, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  3. enadeus

enadeus Guest

Best Answers:
    Well as far as duplicate content all articles are very specific. As far as internal linking...very well linked...

Main site -> Categories -> Subcategories -> Articles

enadeus, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  4. zaczebra

zaczebra Peon

Best Answers:
    Give it one more month if no change...something is wrong....google is doing the dance at the mo, and i find google works in strange ways - some new sites i have get ranked quick others nothing? - i think i am doing the same stuff on each so just give it a little more time and try to analyse why

zaczebra, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  5. oceanside monkey

oceanside monkey Guest

Best Answers:
    create an RSS feed and stuff the feed with links to your internal pages. Then submit those feeds , there are lots of those sites out there, and then you should see a positive difference

oceanside monkey, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  6. bomberman

bomberman Peon

Best Answers:
    This could be possible fatinfo or maybe his internal page is not optimized.

bomberman, Oct 26, 2007 IP
  7. my44

my44 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nothing much I can say. A website of 2 year old, speaking from my experience, still contain plenty of non-ranked internal pages. But they are linked from the ranked main pages anyway, so I am not too worried about it.

There is no way to tell.

my44, Oct 26, 2007 IP