1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Islam & The Decadent West

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ly2, Oct 22, 2007.

1. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    So you are suggesting the "crime" isn't any different? And you are saying you support a woman being stoned to death for the crime of being raped, as long as it's the law? Or a man being beheaded for the crime of stealing? Those sure sound like things the US does.

Do you take issue with the US, or do you take issue with those in the photos? Because it really hasn't been clear up to this point. There's no question you don't like the death penalty in the US. It's not so clear in other cases.

What you interpret the photos as, doesn't make it so. It's an assumption of the rationale/reasoning behind it.

Should gay teens be hung for the crime of being gay? If not, can we some how blame the US for it?

GTech, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  2. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There are many things that are not quite cleared in your head as it is shown from your posts. People post something and you twist it the way to fit your agenda ....

Leave people and other cultures alone. They have their own moral values and you are not the guy to teach them how to live their lives. If they decide they don't like it they will do something about it!

Clean up your house first since it is obvious from aeroplane that country like US has sooo much problems that they should take care first and then preach to others how to do things. Murders, rapes, school shootings are kind of "normal" these days where you live. Sure that is not a sign of healthy community or country.
    But it is always easier to blame someone else for problems and muslim countries and muslim culture at this point in history are at hand to do so...to point the finger and forget or close eyes from the problems in your house.

iatbm, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  3. GTech

Best Answers:
    So being aware is the crime? Thank you, that's pretty much what I've been saying.

I should probably seek counseling on how to be more sensitive to the feelings of terrorists. Apparently speaking badly of them is something that is frowned upon these days.

GTech, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  4. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Citizens of countries that have "strange" laws by our standards are not terrorists.

Speaking badly of terrorists is not frowned upon ( don't try to put something in my mouth that I didn't say - another cheap, already seen try from you ) but generalizing and spreading hate using cheap propaganda like you do is !

iatbm, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  5. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    All crime and laws are defined by states and countries. If you think USA has the right to decide what should or shouldn't be a crime and punishment in Iran then you should also give the right to Canadians and Europeans to change the laws in USA since we don't approve of state sponsored killing of prisoners. :rolleyes:

gworld, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  6. GTech

Best Answers:
    So then you do approve of stoning women to death for the crime of being raped? Who said the US has the right to decide?

It's kind of hard for the US to take credit for Iran burying women up to their neck and stoning them to death for the crime of being raped. But hey, if you support it, it must be the right thing to do.

GTech, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  7. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You finalized twisting and turning what other people say to perfection :D

iatbm, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  8. GTech

Best Answers:
    It's easy to point out what others volunteer in an open forum.

Some people are proud of what they support. No reason to take that pride away from them ;)

GTech, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  9. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The people who support peace and are against state sponsored killing, volunteer their opinion freely in an open forum while the other side tries to fabricate lies and distort those opinions and in the same time is too scared to volunteer their own opinion.

It is an interesting fact that the loudest supporters of wars and executions are such a cowards that they need to go to extremes in order to hide their opinion. :D

gworld, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  10. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Shouldn't we leave them alone? Even if they all are terrorists it's good that they are killing each other for no good reason.. :p

I mean we all know that ME is a big fucked up region as far as human rights is concerned and its not going to change soon.

And no, I do not support stoning of a woman/girl for the crime of being raped or beheading of a man for the crime of stealing a bread..

The Webmaster, Oct 24, 2007 IP
    GRIM likes this.
  11. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nor do I ;)

GRIM, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  12. Mage

Mage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    FACTS? FACTS?? Are you stupid? Since when were random pictures 'facts'?

@ ly2 You have consistantly proven that not only are you a *expletive deleted* idiot, you can't even present an argument properly - you just CANNOT resist posting cheap, petty propaganda which say nothing, prove nothing, and make no attempt to raise any issue other than to misguide equally stupid fools like yourself. Give me a break, and go get a basic education you imbecile. Hope you take your head out of your arse one day. Best of luck.

Oh and the pictures: stupid, backward tribesmen who stay that way with or without any sort of religion. Cultural, social, educational problems, amongst other things, create all sorts of problems and issues in society. They create self righteous idiots like the OP, who think they know it all when in fact they know little to nothing, and they also create people like the ones being stereotyped in the pictures.

Mage, Oct 24, 2007 IP
    GRIM likes this.
  13. Mage

Mage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hope your being sarcastic... women don't get stoned for being raped. And men don't get beheaded for stealing bread either. Don't post bullshit, if your going to engage in an argument prove your points. Show me the quranic verse which indicates what you have just said. You won't give them to me, because they don't exist.

Just to clear things up for you, if a man rapes a woman, and if there are 4 other witnesses to prove this has occured, then stoning is the punishment. Of course, how often do you get 4 witnesses proving rape? It is extremely rare, so the punishment of stoning is more of a deterent to rapists. And even then, you must consider what rape actually does to a woman and the family. It mentally scars the victim and of course the child of the rapist will bring with it even more problems for the woman, and will no doubt face much suffering of not having a father in childhood itself. The stuff about the bread is BS, it used to be an Arabian custom I believe, it is not part of Islam.

Mage, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  14. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So it is ok to stone the woman for being raped so that she won't have a baby without a father?

debunked, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  15. Mage

Mage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What are you talking about? Where does it say the woman gets stoned? Pay attention when you read.

Mage, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  16. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    No, I was serious..
    I do not support such things...
    I dunno what made you so defensive, I don't remember talking anything about Quran/Islam/Muslim or anything that short of..

If you're able to read between the lines then may be you can find the answers too, I'm least bothered...

And I have no idea what are you trying to say....

17. Mage

Mage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well of course you don't! Who does?

Then don't bother posting

Remind me not to post outside the Buy, Sell & Trade section anymore.

Mage, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  18. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:

You're not allowed to call people names and make personal attacks here.
    I have reported you, if I said the same things you said, I would be instantly banned.

ly2, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  19. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Never knew that you bought the DP... :eek:

20. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're setting a precarious precedent for your future posts.

guerilla, Oct 24, 2007 IP