1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal in Bangladesh?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Alokito Manush, Mar 17, 2007.

Any idea guys? when paypal will come to bangladesh?

or is there any way to use paypal for the bangladesh citizens?

Alokito Manush, Mar 17, 2007 IP
    vegabond likes this.
  2. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Already answered this in another thread. I didn't know that you are too eager to know this :)

If you want to do it legally then NO WAY but you can always find illegal means of doing something. :)

Disguised, Mar 17, 2007 IP
  3. inworx

inworx Peon

Best Answers:
    oh yeah. There are always illegal ways of doing a legal work!

inworx, Mar 17, 2007 IP
  4. agnivo007

agnivo007 Peon

Best Answers:
    PM vegabond here at DP...he might be able to help you out.

agnivo007, Mar 17, 2007 IP
  5. vegabond

vegabond Shabu Anower

Best Answers:
    Thanks agni :)

No Idea about it. I am waiting for that too.

You can get PayPal ID if you have any person in PayPal listed country. he will open an account for you and when you got fund he have to send money by Bank for you.

btw, You won't get any access on payPal a/c.

That is what I am doing from last year :(

For any question PM me, I am from bangladesh too.

vegabond, Mar 17, 2007 IP
  6. Technojoint

Technojoint Peon

Best Answers:
    No way!

Bangladesh will listed on Paypal about in 2050 ? or ... ?

Try 2Checkout.com as alternative, low fee, no monthly fees ;) direct card processing.

And if you are looking for a personal solution, then Google for any Indian/Malaysian/Singpore Address and signup to paypal.

Visit DP search for VCC Seller and make your account verified, start dealing... when you have fund, contact local hosting companie's in Bangladesh, they will buy your paypal for 1:1.3-5 exchange ;)

Btw, I am from Dhaka too :)

Technojoint, Oct 11, 2007 IP
  7. CashCowBoy

CashCowBoy Peon

Best Answers:
    No i m also from dhaka . But you open an account with other country like india . then use vcc to verify. Then use http://xoom.com . I think it should work. :cool:

CashCowBoy, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  8. Indian_Webmaster

Indian_Webmaster Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes you are correct my friend but what will you do when they limit your account access?? - A Million Dollar Question ;)

Indian_Webmaster, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  9. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    they limit the account..

if you are from Dhaka.. and use fake information and other country etc ..

you are gambling with your time..

best way is to move to india or thailand

if you are really serious about web business..

take a mba course to india.. or just visit india for their sexy girls and sweet harmony music and night clubs..

stay there for 6months..
    make money
    and come back to DHaka bangladesh.. sleep for 6month take rest

again go there..

until your govt. take some step to allow e-commerce debit credit cards and makes a contract with paypal.

surf4fun, Oct 12, 2007 IP
    ibanezgrx1 likes this.
  10. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    btw Bangladesh Govt is very very poor in e-commerce..

they even dont understand how it works

and dont allow visa/mastercard debit cards and credits cards or to spend money online.. only few rich people have access to it in bangladesh..

i have stayed there in past.. and was a horrible country to live in

the govt have restricted all out exchange of USD$ .. and only allow to import products with L/C or allow T/T for students who study abroad for their study cost..

surf4fun, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  11. Technojoint

Technojoint Peon

Best Answers:
    lol !!!

My mail account is not blocked yet, its about 2 years passed, I do about $400 USD transection a month, well use ur friends address to register. there is thousand of Bangali's living in Malaysia and/or India and when they block tell ur friend to submit papers ;-)

Simple! no need to live my sweet mom :)

Technojoint, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  12. Technojoint

Technojoint Peon

Best Answers:
    Well... now it's not... you are talking about 3-4 month back... the Bangladesh has lots of change in few days :) now all bank's having dual currency, all you have to have is a passport with few visas and get a dual currency Visa or masterCard and spend everywhere u want :)

I regularly pay for my servers and domain company using my dad's card, not a big deal and pain yet :D

Technojoint, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  13. vegabond

vegabond Shabu Anower

Best Answers:
    I had a PayPal ID like you, one day my one client paid $300 and my PayPal ID got Limited account access. Now I have no way to restore that ID!

btw, I have refunded that amount to my client and asked him to pay me again in another PayPal account, at least I got my fund :p

When you are dealing $2.5k per month by PayPal, then that will be a great problem for you if you are using fake ID ;)

I am from Dhaka too, where you live?

vegabond, Oct 13, 2007 IP
  14. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    only real solution to paypal is

go to india.. take a mba or any short course for 1-2year..

and enjoy paypal.. with hdfc debit card from india (sold here in dp forum for 5$ to 8$)

move the money to your bangladesh bank account using xoom..

in south asia there is no better country then india for ecommerce..

they have fast internet and thier webdesign and script/link/seo development firms are one of the best in the world..

just go to india.. brainstrom and build the next big sensation.. like stumbleupon or adbux.org .. use their programmers and designers.. pay them cash..

and operate paypal and earn 20k 50k 100k USD$ a year..

and be rich forever in bangladesh.. (50K is enough to buy luxary apartment luxary car and keep fixed deposit and open a fast food shop for living in bangladesh)

dont waiste time in bangladesh..

not only they dont have paypal..

their programmer and designers suck big time..

i have been there..

most of the computer peoples there even dont know what is e-commerce... and bandwidth is very costly for a ordinary bangladesh ppl.. most gets 4kbs to 8kbs (64kbps) internet for $20 or so..

surf4fun, Oct 14, 2007 IP
  15. vegabond

vegabond Shabu Anower

Best Answers:
    I am earning almost $30k per year, and I am still from Bangladesh :p

I am a script template designer, most phpLD user knows my Name and DP ID for my quality works (I guess!)

and 4images script users will remember me long times for my IceBerg templates, I hope so!

May be you have a bad experience but you can't blame whole Bangladeshi designer and coder community that they don't know what is quality :)

Yes, we have bandwidth problem still, getting slower connection. But we are still growing man. I hope we will get higher speed connection soon :)

vegabond, Oct 15, 2007 IP
  16. greevachat

greevachat Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard paypal has open a new feature where u can withdraw money into your visa credit/debit card account

greevachat, Oct 15, 2007 IP
  17. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    not only bandwidth.. you must tell your govt to solve the electricity problems too.. power failure load shading no paypal high cost of bandwidth.. etc are the causes why your country is still 100 years behind..

next time dont elect a govt who dont know what is paypal and how ecommerce and web business really work..

i remember i went to Neel Khait Near New Market Metro Politan Dhaka. and and was doing some design work.. Out of 20 shops no body knows what is paypal. And i couldnt pay with my paypal to them.. Yet to say there design was not so great like your ones.. I was told Puran Paltan And Neel Khait are the graphics designers power house for Dhaka Bangladesh. I was so dissapointed..

:D They even couldnt intrigate a paypal button to my web site..

Also how do you transfer your paypal earnings to your country?? XOOM??
    Which bank you transfer? Last time i went to Agrani Bank a local bank in dhaka and Jamuna bank and brac bank and some others.. they said it will take ages to recieve my foreign exchange.. and asked me lot of questions.. yet they dont know what is paypal

surf4fun, Oct 18, 2007 IP
  18. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    another point a BD guy there told me.. is international visa mc debit credit card..

Few banks there provide it.. Like Standard Chartered yet restrict you can only use it for travel purpose and spend online offline during traveling abroad.. you cannot spend staying within bangladesh..

What kind of restriction is that??

You cannot spend online?? Then how will you earn??

What sort of policy is this??

Any business needs continous investment and buying selling and sort of gambling also. Web business is the same.. Its nothing different..

How can a country restrict internet spending in 2007?? and say spend while you are on travel??

You have any answer for this kind of attitude your country has??

never mind i have nothing personal against your country.. and its a noble prize winner .. also doing good in cricket..

but e-commerce policy really sucks there and need some treatment and should go into correct hands

surf4fun, Oct 18, 2007 IP
  19. mellow-h

mellow-h Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello surf4fun, i do think you should try controlling yourself :) You looks a bit hyped. Although, let me answer you for the quoted text.

Bangladeshi banks restricts such transactions because Bangladesh doesn't have a good foreign currency reserve and dont want thier people to send foreign currencies outside to keep the stable economics balance. A ecommerce business with outsourcing starts growing faster when a country keeps the balance of foreign currency reserve at a good rate. Then the banks are able to give the chance to transact Foreign Currencies.

Although, still there is a fact around about foreign remitence to increase the reserve, india is already doing it at a high rate and their reserve is still not at that rate so that they can allow fluidity of foreign currencies online. Paypal doesn't support direct bank deposit or direct bank transfer for India, that reason, i hope you mind that :)

Though they support India, because the potentiality is a lot for India, think about making a chocolate firm and sell 1 chocolate to 1 Billion+ people in india at 1$ rate, so you keep the highest potentiality of earning 1 Billion $ a day from Indian People :)

Regards

mellow-h, Nov 2, 2007 IP
  20. Technojoint

Technojoint Peon

Best Answers:
    Vegabond, I think it's too expensive but if you need regular paypal then i recommend you to open an offshore company like I do :)

anyway, I'm dealing about 8/13k per month and I hope it will be boost to 3x by this month end as we are introducing phone payment and direct credit card acceptance.

also you may use any address of a Bangladeshi who live abroad (search in your friend circle) and when paypal blocks your account just tell them to do the rest and un-limited it.

Sorry for delay replay because I am not email subscribed :)

Btw, I am from My Dark Lab located in Dhaka (Mirpur) ;]

Thank you!

Technojoint, Nov 2, 2007 IP