1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I don't get why so many people on here dislike Clickbank.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by fireboat, Oct 7, 2007.

Recurring themes I've seen in this forum: Clickbank marketplace is all filled with scam products. / Clickbank products all have 90%+ refund rates. / Clickbank products are hard to sell.

Wake up people.... Clickbank is the best thing going when it comes to affiliate marketing. Most of the time, affiliates make a higher percentage of the sale than the publisher. You're getting a huge chunk of money when you sell a product.

I read this a little while ago....

fireboat, Oct 7, 2007 IP
    mohms likes this.
  2. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah 95% of products are crap.

people choose products. without taking time to research the page. They don't ask themself...."would i buy this product?"

they promote MAKE 6 BILLION DOLLARS IN 2 MINUTES FROM THE COMFORTS OF HOME!

BUY NOW BEFORE I QUADRUPLE THE PRICE AND TAKE AWAY THE EBOOK ALL TOGETHER!

SO YOU'LL BASICALLY GIVE ME FREE MONEY
    MWUAHAHAH

ok i exaggerated :p

but if you think about it:
    95% of the products in the world are crap!

why do you think there's such a gap between the successful and the failure companies?

exactly.

For every ipod, there's a trillion garbage mp3's
    For every halo 3, there's a quadrillion garbage "get my company started" game.
    For every USAA or Geico, there's a billion rip-offs
    For every lamborghini, there's a thousand kias :p

so yeah it just depends on what you promote.

ExpertForumGuy, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There is truth in that there is a lot of crap products on clickbank. It's just a matter of sorting through the garbage and finding good products to promote.

dcristo, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  4. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    download sites also have a high return site. (psp, iphone, sat tv, mp3, movies etc.)
    but i agree with fireboat, clickbank rocks! Find something good, build a list around the niche and you cant go wrong.

Swerd, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  5. wiper

wiper Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm making good money from selling clickbank products with very low refund rates ( 10%) and a high payout (up to $100/purchase). I have never promoted stuff directy related to internet marketing or quick rich schemes. Would be a waste of time because most that are purchasing this stuff are probably clickbank affiliates themselves and purchase through their own aff. link.

As mentioned before, clickbank is not bad at all if you sell the right products and put some efforts in it.

Wiper

wiper, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  6. downloadsonline.org

downloadsonline.org Active Member

Best Answers:
    I too promote all the clickbank products through my clickbank Mall and get very low refunds.
    Visitors have a lot of choice and they usually purchase whatever they like.

I agree that there are some scam products or crap.
    If you wish to earn money, research on what products to promote and proceed.

downloadsonline.org, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  7. noobie2shoes

noobie2shoes Peon

Best Answers:
    Just to add....I have made about 30 sales from Clickbank this year and havent had one Refund yet. Perhaps I have been lucky but I try and not sell shite.

Damn I just hope I havent jinxed myself.

noobie2shoes, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  8. eagles325

eagles325 Active Member

Best Answers:
    We all promote what we are comfortable with. If someone doesn't like clickbank's offerings then they should look somewhere else. There is plenty of choices for affiliate markerters.

The most basic advice in this thread is the best...don't promote what you wouldn't buy.

eagles325, Oct 9, 2007 IP
  9. gbh1935

gbh1935 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've had Zero refunds on on my clickbank products I have sold so far. (knock on wood)

gbh1935, Oct 9, 2007 IP
  10. livingingermany

livingingermany Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, me neither (touch wood too), just over 200 copies sold since the end of July, no refunds, just a few emails to answer regarding "What was the address where I can download from again? I closed the window too soon" etc, standard support really.

livingingermany, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  11. jondvl

jondvl Peon

Best Answers:
    That is some very good advice about the clickbank products. I'll be honest I am one of those people who are fed up with trying to sell those products on there. BUT I never thought of it the way you said to. I was picking the products with the highest payout or ones I heard of before. All of which were the money making ones. I am going to try it your way. I am going to check and see if they have any thing on Autism. My son has Autism and why not promote something I know a little about(if they have anything) Thanks

jondvl, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  12. aninvova

aninvova Guest

Best Answers:
    I also thought that ClickBank is a good money making website, but then I also keep on hearing how there is weak products to sell and sometimes your links don't work to clickbank's products, may be they fixed it already ???

aninvova, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  13. chaos4u

chaos4u Peon

Best Answers:
    ClickBank is an excellent marketplace. I don’t let my personal opinion affect which products I promote. I don’t care what they are selling, their return rate, or even their affiliate payout percentage. I look at it this way, at the end of each day, I make money. I will have returns/refunds, but I will always be on the positive side of the dollar.

I read every pitch page of every product I promote and I ask myself this question, “Would I purchase this?” The answer is usually “No.” But, that does not stop me from promoting it because I know somewhere in the world there is someone that will say, “Yes” to that question.

I think affiliates complain too much about the products in the ClickBank marketplace. They fail to realize that the majority of the population is ignorant. I’m not saying you should take advantage of them. Just let the cards fall where they will.

If I wanted to be righteous about everything that I do, then I would not be in this line of work.

There is my ten cents worth.

chaos4u, Oct 11, 2007 IP
  14. ViperOne

ViperOne Peon

Best Answers:
    My first experience with a ClickBank product what seemed to be very attractive for my PSP website and but first I googled it and the word SCAM was all over the Google page.
    Oops.

ViperOne, Oct 11, 2007 IP
  15. Amilo

Amilo Peon

Best Answers:
    You will make money for sure because you have just ticked the first box for web success,you have an interest in the product.

Amilo, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  16. baumann93

baumann93 Peon

Best Answers:
    ClickBank is great IMHO and especially if you do not spend money selling the products. I tried using AdWords, lost around 1000 dollars, and stopped :). I have since recovered those funds and made a bit by using organic traffic. It is so great to see the sales knowing that you have not spent one cent on getting traffic :).

baumann93, Oct 12, 2007 IP