1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how about seo-spyglass?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by alvalong, Oct 4, 2007.

i just look at his demo vide. seem to be more good than seoelite. but it seem to be owned by seoelite. price is about 80$. anyone try this? good or bad? give your response. thanks.

alvalong, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  2. cookiemon007

cookiemon007 Banned

Best Answers:
    Don't try using SEO softwares... You are not sure whether they are giving your correct informations.. Go for the manual way even time consuming but at least worthy...

cookiemon007, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  3. faithxp

faithxp Banned

Best Answers:
    SEO Software's won't hurt you. But you must know if the information given is true and accurate...

faithxp, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  4. seoBear

seoBear Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm an SEOElite and SEO Spyglass user. When it comes to data mining, Spyglass is the most powerful tool ever (if you know a better one, c'mon, I'd be happy to know it ;))

... tend to agree with you...

No way :eek: AFAIK Brad Callen and Link-Assistant.Com have nothing in common :D

seoBear, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  5. alvalong

alvalong Banned

Best Answers:
    seoBear, do you think it be worth to buy seo Spyglass with about 80$?

alvalong, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  6. seoBear

seoBear Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As I said before, I bought a copy of SEO SpyGlass, and I like it so far. BUT it really depends on your needs, alvalong.

If you do know what you need, and if you do need a backlink analysis tool, then SEO Spyglass whould be the best choice (IMO). However, if you're just starting optimizing your site, you'll hardly need to purchase this tool - as you know, it has a limited free version, and this could be enough for you.

On the other hand, if you're serious about optimizing a bunch of sites quickly, or if you offer some SEO-related services, then $80 is... well... the best price you can get AFAIK.

But keep in mind that this tool alone won't improve your rankings. There's no silver bullet :D You'll have to analyze all that data, and make further steps... SEO Spyglass will help you to make the very first step - but sometimes this is just what people might need.

I don't like to play *an expert* :cool: So my advice would be: just give it a try. Download a free trial copy, play with it, and make your own decision. ;)

seoBear, Oct 8, 2007 IP
  7. APECTAHT

APECTAHT Peon

Best Answers:
    With this software you will able to analyze a lot of factors. Take a look at my investigation report ;)

APECTAHT, Oct 10, 2007 IP