1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$1000+ in seven days!

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Wulfster, Oct 3, 2007.

All,
    The last week has been very good to me! I've made more than $1000 over the last seven days, and the commissions for today's sales won't post until sometime tomorrow evening. How does $600+ sound for the month of October (and today's only the 3rd)? :D

If you haven't read my other posts, I'm using BANS to sell eBay items. My eleventh site went live over the weekend, and the sales continue to go up as I add new sites. If you know anything about IM and how to get traffic to your web pages, BANS and CJ are a killer combination!

I wrote a Squidoo lens about my efforts (and reviewed BANS at the same time) a few weeks back -- the link is in my signature. I'll repeat the offer for the readers on Digital Point:
    If you're interested in buying BANS, you can use your own Clickbank ID to save part of the cost of the product (just don't tell Clickbank you did it). However, if you buy it though my link on the Squidoo lens, send me a PM and I'll share the secret I'm using to drive traffic to my web sites. I've had thousands of highly-interested visitors to my sites over the last month. I'm pretty sure that it's been a big part of my success with the software.​

As others have said, there are other ways to do the same thing BANS offers. You could even get the feed yourself from eBay and write your own PHP pages to parse it out for free. I'm all for saving money, but I don't mind spending money on something that can help me multiply my time. In my opinion, this is what BANS offers me.

Kent

Wulfster, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  2. plrqq

plrqq Guest

Best Answers:
    So, what is BANS?

plrqq, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  3. chimaera15

chimaera15 Banned

Best Answers:
    Build A Niche Store
    It's a script that pretty much automates the whole process for building your own ebay store for any category.

chimaera15, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  4. Nathy

Nathy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome man! I'm trying out BANS as well and it's awesome.

Nathy, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  5. sweetangel

sweetangel Peon

Best Answers:
    do you also spend money for driving traffic to your BANS sites?
    I'm really interested with this one

sweetangel, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  6. Mmecca

Mmecca Guest

Best Answers:
    When you say $1000 in seven days do you mean, the products sold were to a value of $1000 or you earned that much commision?

Mmecca, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  7. Wulfster

Wulfster Peon

Best Answers:
    That's $1000+ profit. I started a month ago; the sales have built up as I added sites.

I hesitate to say that I haven't spent anything in adspend. I've spent less than $5 on PPC, but I don't think it counts; I was mainly playing around to see how much traffic it would add.

Kent

Wulfster, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  8. Bulldog-Designs

Bulldog-Designs Active Member

Best Answers:
    So how are you getting traffic?

Bulldog-Designs, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  9. vaza

vaza Member

Best Answers:
    Most important thing is to get traffic to you Niche Store site. Traffic is everything.

vaza, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  10. iBBnet

iBBnet Peon

Best Answers:
    Vaza is right. You can't really make money unless there's traffic to your site...

So my question is, do you have to be an expert in online marketing in order to be successful in this like you are? What do I need to learn/know?

Wish someone could share their traffic techniques for free :) :D

iBBnet, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  11. cylai

cylai Peon

Best Answers:
    eBay auto reject international affiliate - it's all too bad for non US affiliate like me :(

I tried to appeal numerous times without success. sighz..

what a waste considering I knew some tricks from succesful user on how to best bring traffic to BANS site .

cylai, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  12. Mmecca

Mmecca Guest

Best Answers:
    I stay in the UK and am part of the US affiliate program, they auto accepted me with no problems. I was earning quite a bit from another program though so maybe that helped as my performance rating was up.

Mmecca, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  13. jonixkonios

jonixkonios Peon

Best Answers:
    everything is said here, without traffic, bans or any other script or site it's nothing. For a $1000 profit with bans in 7 days with new sites you need very good niches with at leat 1k-2k unique visitors a day. It can be made...but never with normal aproved seo tactics.

jonixkonios, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  14. TopPaige

TopPaige Peon

Best Answers:
    Wish I had the $97 to fork out. THis sounds like a good idea

TopPaige, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  15. drivengrl

drivengrl Peon

Best Answers:
    wulfster

Thanks for sharing your success. I'm very impressed with how quickly you've made cash. I'll look into this myself.:)

drivengrl, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  16. Bearded

Bearded Peon

Best Answers:
    My sites have been steadily increasing in profitability as well. With 4 active BANS sites, I'm making between $60-200 per day. Each site gets about 100-200 uniques per day. It's all about finding the right niche.

Bearded, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  17. jonixkonios

jonixkonios Peon

Best Answers:
    and traffic, don't forget to add that please, without traffic no niche can survive

jonixkonios, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  18. moneymoguls

moneymoguls Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to know what method you are using for traffic generation and how much traffic are you getting now.

No traffic = No money

moneymoguls, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  19. Wulfster

Wulfster Peon

Best Answers:
    I had about 715 unique visitors across all eleven sites yesterday. Monday was a little busier but Tuesday was a little slower. It doesn't really take a ton of traffic if it's targeted.

I've offered my "secrets" to those who use my affiliate link to purchase BANS. Sorry, but it really wouldn't be fair to those who have already done so if I posted it here.

Kent

Wulfster, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  20. davewashere

davewashere Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's a really impressive total for that kind of traffic. I guess you've really targeted your visitors.

davewashere, Oct 4, 2007 IP