1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10 Biggest Search Engine Mistakes to Avoid

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Muqadas.Wattoo, Oct 3, 2007.

Hi,

Just another very informative article on Ensure Directory.

If you have a website then you already know the importance of traffic. Traffic is to Internet marketing as location is to real estate. It's the only thing that really matters. If you cannot generate targeted visitors to your site, you will not make any sales.

Usually the owner or designer of the website is the person designated to drive traffic to the site. The chief ingredient in generating traffic is the search engine. Of coarse, you can use advertising, but it's going to cost you. Using the search engines to generate targeted (interested in your product) traffic is the least expensive method known.

Read Full

Thanks

Muqadas.Wattoo, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  2. cookiemon007

cookiemon007 Banned

Best Answers:
    Of course traffic is best get in SEs because they are the one crawling the entire WWW.. where they get their informations or data..

By the way there are also site that generates traffic to a site...Sample of this site are the popular Social Bookmarking site it gives boosts amount of traffic..

Thanks for the link, buddy...

cookiemon007, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  3. boyponga

boyponga Banned

Best Answers:
    Nice article, the article is focused on the tips to avoid mistakes and especially, black hat techniques

boyponga, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  4. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good article. But I don't think your point on using free hosting is true, especially when you can get a subdomain. Practically, subdomains are 'seen' equally as domains are 'seen'.

Alevoor, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  5. TextLinkCenter

TextLinkCenter Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of millionaires who would disagree with you.

There are a lot of millionaires who would disagree with you. I'd probably say that affiliate programs are the cheapest way of driving traffic. You can get huge amounts of traffic without spending a dime up front. Of course, you pay half or whatever in the end.

Brandon

TextLinkCenter, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  6. digitalduke

digitalduke Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nice read. I have seen some people who doesn't care much about traffic from SE. they have other means of driving traffic.

digitalduke, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  7. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is the point, in that case, in disagreeing that SE traffic is the cheapest one? Practically speaking, a comparison of cost per visit is what matters, that is, if you leave out the profits for a moment.

Alevoor, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  8. seogawd

seogawd Active Member

Best Answers:
    "driven" traffic on your website is like traffic on the road. most of everyone on it is going somewhere else and your just in the way.

seogawd, May 21, 2010 IP
  9. gadgetguy011

gadgetguy011 Peon

Best Answers:
    there is another post on this forum, and I think someone copied your article

forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2026513#post15425353

I'm so new here, that i'm not even allowed to post links. you may want to check it out!

gadgetguy011, Dec 9, 2010 IP