1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should the US give more than 3 billions to Israel when Israel economy is booming?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ablaye, Sep 26, 2007.

?

Should the US government give more than 3 billions of our tax dollars to Israel?

1. Yes, the US should

36.1%
  2. No, the US should not

61.1%
  3. Not sure or too scared to say

2.8%
  1. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    at least someone said the real goals of US :rolleyes:

Its fine, thats how it in any war, the bigger ones help their smallest friends.

2006 numbers of gun sales to the rest of the world:

US - $16.9 bln

Russia - $8,7 bln

UK - $3,1 bln

N_F_S, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  2. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thats the best comment in this discussion.

That is bullshit. There are very very few anti semites here, but red neck paranoid conservative extremists like you think that everybody that dont applaude every little thing the Israel government are doing are anti semites.

login, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  3. hextraordinary

hextraordinary Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You people are so naive.

The US doesn't give Israel aid just because they are "friends", a lot of this money, that is given in the form of military supply (and not currency), is compensation for lost sales and technological developments.

Basically the US forbids Israel from selling weapons to specific countries, while selling them arms itself. The US is paying to have this control over Israel in the form of foreign aid. In the grand scheme the US is making much more money out of that "arrangement".

hextraordinary, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  4. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    thats why I started talking about arms, surely its for their benefit, whos gonna lose those kind of worth goods.

What I dont understand, is why US gives goods to both sides, that fight with each other in that region, so they could kill each other or probably so they could continue destabilization in the region?

nevertheless, you cannot deny that Israel are friends of US or shall we call it strategic partner? Is that better now? :)

N_F_S, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  5. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why is it that USA doesn't have allies in that part of the world? Isn't because of Israel? Why not dump them and be in peace with Arab countries in the region. :rolleyes:

You are too much of a coward to freely admit to the fact that you value Israel interests more than USA and Americans interests but anyone can read your posts and notice that this is your position about this subject which makes you a traitor to your country.

The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a U.S. Navy signals intelligence ship, USS Liberty, in international waters about 12.5 nautical miles (23 km) from the coast of the Sinai Peninsula, north of the Egyptian town of El Arish, by Israeli fighter planes and torpedo boats on June 8, 1967.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Jonathan Jay Pollard (Hebrew: יהונתן ג'. פולארד) (born August 7, 1954 in South Bend, Indiana) is a convicted Israeli spy and a former United States Naval civilian intelligence analyst. Pollard waived the right to trial in return for restrictions on sentencing, pleaded guilty and was convicted on one count of spying for Israel,[1] receiving a life sentence in 1986 with a recommendation against parole. Israel publicly denied that Pollard was an Israeli spy until 1998, when he was granted Israeli citizenship.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard

The FBI has evidence that a person who has been working at the Pentagon may be a spy for Israel, senior U.S. officials have confirmed to CNN.

The worker could have been in a position to influence Bush administration policy toward Iran and Iraq, one of the officials said on Friday.

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/US/08/28/fbi.spy/index.html

They don't eat babies, they just in a friendly manner turn Americans to traitors who spy on their country, engage in espionage and steal military and industrial secrets.

With such good "friends" and "allies", who needs an enemy. USA should pay more, so they can have even a bigger spy network in USA. :rolleyes:

gworld, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  6. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dishonesty? I figured you'd come back to this tactic, gworld. You are running out of everything else. The US does have other allies there - you know this so I'll assume you're just being openly dishonest here. Just not the ones you'd want us to have. You know, the ones that you love for american troops and funding groups that kill jews.

You make a good point, gworld. I think we should dump the allies that actually share some common ideas and ideals and ally with those that'd exterminate them. I think that says quite a bit about you, doesn't it, gworld?

I love clearly obvious cases of projection. If you can find me a single post where i put Israel interests ahead of the US's I'd be quite interested.

While you are it; you can back up this statement as well:
    And explain to me again how supporting Israel nets us more terrorism? You seemed to certain of this a few posts ago, I thought you'd expand on this a little bit more. Care to give it a second try? Don't leave me hangin' here. I'm waitin for something good from ya here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

lorien1973, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  7. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Let me see. The Palestine and Arabs feel suppressed and humiliated by Israel actions. Why is Israel capable of doing this year and after year? Because USA provides weapon, money and political support to Israel. How do you think these people would feel about USA? :rolleyes:

While there is a lot of discussions about Liberty incident, what is your opinion about Jonathan Pollard who spied on USA in behalf of Israel, did he also spied by mistake? :rolleyes:

The fact that you don't condemn the spy of other countries, spying on your country, shows who your true masters are which makes you a traitor if you are an American and a patriot of you are Israeli. What are you a patriot or a traitor? :rolleyes:

gworld, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  8. omgitsfletch

omgitsfletch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    omgitsfletch, Oct 1, 2007 IP
    gworld likes this.
  9. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    So, let me understand your point. This is clearly a nice case of beaten wife syndrome in action. I'd love you to delve into this further, shall we?

Because Arabs are upset that Israel exists we shouldn't support Israel? Maybe they'd like us if we helped wrap bombs around women and blew up busses in Israel. If peace is your goal, are you prepared to go all the way, gworld?

And because Palestinians refused peace plans year after year - even when given just about everything they wanted - we shouldn't support Israel. I see you have a very common sense approach about this, as usual, gworld.

You are just trying too hard now, gworld. I love the masters line though. You must have been reading a lot of supremicist stuff to come up with that ;)

so you are immediately caving on the liberty huh? You were quick to bring it up quick to drop it. Interesting.

See, here you are again putting words in my mouth and you aren't very good at. Pollard has been put away for life, rightfully. But your real point is that because of this Israel isn't a real allly doesn't wash, does it? You are attempting to blame the entire nation for the actions of a few people. And what does that really say about you?

10. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    He's blowing his cover, like login, yet again. He's had more bad words for Israel and Jews in one post than he has for all terrorist events combined in the last two years. But then again, he never says a bad word about terrorist or terrorist regimes.

It's always good to flush people out like him. Of course, many of "us" have always known.

GTech, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  11. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. Let's continue with this line, you know people responsible for 9/11 died in the crash, USA shouldn't have attacked Afghanistan, you are attempting to blame the entire nation for the actions of a few people.
    Saddam was a bad man but USA shouldn't have attacked Iraq, you are attempting to blame the entire nation for the actions of a few people.
    The Iranian president and couple of others in their government are bad men but you are attempting to blame the entire nation for the actions of a few people. :rolleyes:

I think the answer is loud and clear, excuse and more excuse to justify anything Israel does, including spying on this country which makes you a traitor. May be one day you get lucky and Israel will give you a citizenship like they have with Pollard and then you can claim that you were a patriot all along. :rolleyes:

Gtech when you claim that you were in Army, did you spy for Israel like your hero Pollard? Granted that you could not have access to much secrets but did you try to report how many potatoes an American soldiers eat on average? :D

gworld, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  12. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    Last time I checked, we didn't obliterate a country did we, gworld? We took down the leadership who financed it and are rebuilding the country into a democracy. What a pathetic attempt to justify your hatred.

But I know you've spent a lot of time here complaining that the US is killing the people who did attack this country. Why is that, gworld?

This was strike two, wasn't it? Poor comparison for gworld :( did we blow up the country? Nope. And remind me who is killing civilians in Iraq now? Those -you'd- like to have us be allies with.

And you've spent a lot of time defending those who kill us troops over in Iraq. Why is that gworld?

Says a lot about yourself doesn't it gworld?

Oooo.. Strike three. I don't see anyone blaming the Iranian people. It is the administration that is at fault here. Another poor attempt for you.

Very weak, gworld. Pathetic, in fact.

13. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This is the only part which makes sense but about your post. I hope with so much effort, Israel one day recognizes you and your friends efforts and grant you the citizenship of Israel, so you can join the rank of Pollard and other traitors (heroes for you). :rolleyes:

gworld, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  14. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He might already be one. You never know :D

ablaye, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  15. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    look out ablaye, I'm coming to steal your lunch money and give you a wedgie!

16. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ha ha. That's hillarious. Keep the silly jokes coming.

ablaye, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  17. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont always call a person who pays back a terrorist :rolleyes:

You started it / involved in it - you have to eat it, thats how it goes.

You wouldnt even know what a word terrorist mean if you could sit within your country and solve your own problems. Why cry now. You wanted this war, you got it :)

N_F_S, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  18. arwen54

arwen54 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hear, hear! excellent post

arwen54, Oct 2, 2007 IP